2 (33.3%)
Fucking whore
2 (33.3%)
Fucking skank
0 (0%)
...accept it & keep her
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: What happens now? (with my girl)  (Read 12202 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
What happens now? (with my girl)
« on: May 13, 2006, 04:52:28 am »
I'm at Tony & Axel's tonight (names are important this time).  We're hanging, Jacque goes outside.
Later I go outside to find her, she leaves to somewhere else.  Axelstarts talking with me to get my side of the story about Kelly.  We talk, eventually I ask him if she has done anything with any other dude, he says made out with a few.  I asked if they were while we were dating, he said he wasn't sure but he knew she had a crush on Frank & AD (more Dominos people).  He said I'd have to talk with Tony or Clarissa to find out if Jacque has cheated.

Later, I ask Clarissa.  She said "I dont want to answer, if that tells you anything" = yes.
Eventually I get the story out of Clarissa (I hated to, but I needed to know).

Couple of weeks ago Jacque was mega drunk so her & Clarissa stayed at Tony & Axel's place.  I guess that night, stuff happened with Jacque & Axel (he ended up giving her head).  Jacque told Clarissa like 2 weeks after it happened.

Now, I think an OVERLY fair thing to do is say "Jacque, if you want to be with me no more alcohol."  I told her that, she said she cant promise that. 
I said she gets out of control, she said that I've always been there & nothing bad has happened (she obviously has no clue I know)..................................................do I tell her I know & she what happens, do I break it off, do I key this dude's car?

Even earlier tonight I was all "Dude, you're a good friend for helping me & Jacque" wtf....I shouldve known, she's slept a good few nights in his bed with him that I know of.

Im dead set that if she wont stop drinkin we're done...do i tell her I know, tho?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: What happens now? (with my girl)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 11:25:26 am »
Options 1-4.  Tell her you know, see what she does.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 11:36:08 am »
Ditch her. She's fucking useless.

Tell her you know. Tell her you're absolutely crushed and you can't trust her anymore at all. Tell her you want to start seeing other people who don't lie like a rug.

If you leave her, if she really cared she'll stop drinking.

Odds are she won't though.

Also, if this "Axel" is your friend, I suggest you keep your friends in check.

This reminds me of my dad's story. He went to his girlfriend's friend's barbeque, and asked where she was, and someone said "Oh, she's in the bedroom with <friend of my dad>."

So, he walks back there, and he's unzipping his pants and she's brushing her teeth. When confronted...

"What was going on?"
"Oh hi <my dad>, I was just brushing my teeth. I got steak in them."
"Yeah, tube steak."

And my dad had the nerve to take her back *AND* associate with the guy she gave head.

If it was me, I would have just left the party.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 11:38:34 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 11:37:08 am »
Ditch her. She's fucking useless.

Tell her you know. Tell her you're absolutely crushed and you can't trust her anymore at all. Tell her you want to start seeing other people who don't lie like a rug.

If you leave her, if she really cared she'll stop drinking.

Odds are she won't though.
Yeah, I guess I know that, but its so fucking sad that she'd rather drink & fuck around than be with me.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 11:38:55 am »
Life's a bitch. Read my story.

She cheated on him *again* after that. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That is a grand total of 3 times she cheated on him big.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 11:41:40 am »
Life's a bitch. Read my story.

She cheated on him *again* after that. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That is a grand total of 3 times she cheated on him big.
huh, what who?
What story?  Who cheated on what?...I'm lost

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 12:32:26 pm »
Sigh. The post you quoted of me, read its edit.
- Newby

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »
Dump her.  If she's going to do nothing but cause you grief, what's the point in staying with her?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 12:38:29 pm »
Dump her.  If she's going to do nothing but cause you grief, what's the point in staying with her?
yeah, my goal is to do it when i see her today before she leaves for home

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 12:42:07 pm »
I love story time. Tell me how that goes. ;)
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 12:57:47 pm »
I love story time. Tell me how that goes. ;)
it should be fun

"Bye, have a safe trip home.  By the way, I don't ever want to see you again.  Have a nice life"

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 02:43:58 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if her and Axel ended up dating.  That is, if you decide to end it with her.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 02:53:44 am »
Damn it, I didnt do it like I was going to.

First interesting thing...when I went into her room there was some country song playing that was saying about "Why'd I let her lie to me" etc, I just broke down.

I asked her if she had ever done anything with any guy, she said no.
I asked her if she had done anything with Axel, she said no.
I asked her what happened 2-4 weeks ago after some Dominos party...she said nothing.
Not until I TOTALLY told her what I knew did she acknowledge it...lying to my face, great.

-I went there planning to break it off, but my head & heart don't work together I guess.  In the end she came up with something saying we should take a "break" for the summer, in case she doesn't come back to school(she failed alot of classes this yr), "she doesnt want me to be sad".
-I know she's coming back, she just wants to be free from me, I just can't accept that when I'm talking with her...I can everywhere else though.

So she lied to me, was hypocritical, and technically cheated.  (what she told Clarissa [friend I asked about this] was that she didnt remember anything up until he was going down on her & she sorta was like wtf)

We had a BBQ today @ a REAL friend's, Becca (sister of apartment owner) was about to go pick up Axel when Joel (apartment owner) was like, uhm that sounds like a bad idea.
Eventually Becca told Axel that everyone just found out about Axel, Jacque, & me and that he shouldn't come, he said ok.
Later he talked to Clarissa & asked her what was going on & if I knew what happened.

1 fucking God damned month, no apologies, no mention, STILL no apologies, nothing.
People are such ass holes, Axel & moreso Jacque (hard as that is to say).

Tomorrow, my goal is to call her & end it for sure & for good.  I probably will want to find some a new class, I dont know that I could take doing band with both of them in it with out just breaking down & doing some serious damage.   Cant go to band parties anymore, they're all @ Tony & Axels...maybe I'll hang with Tony (if he is cool, I dont know that he is)...this is all so fucked up

Even Clarissa said she was (& still sorta is) just in shock about this whole thing, Jacque being her best friend & all

trust

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 08:41:43 am »
Stop being a girlyman and do it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 10:30:02 am »
It's sad when you're too scared to ask a woman out, it's even worse when you're too scared to break it off when they're emotionally raping you.

Don't be worse than I am. Do it.
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 11:02:23 am »
*sigh*
I have to remember what happened when I talk to her, otherwise I'll just turn it around and ask to keep her (since she wants a "break" for the summer)................................

People are so freakin screwed up.

I post my fun updated (::)) this afternoon/evening sometime after I call...I just hope I can do it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 11:09:24 am »
I just hope I can do it.

Weak minded fool. If you don't have the mindpower to break up with a woman, I suggest you stay out of politics. :P
- Newby

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 11:44:48 am »
Just dump her ass. When you have to come to an online community to ask, you know your girl has gone too far.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 05:19:19 pm »
Just dump her ass. When you have to come to an online community to ask, you know your girl has gone too far.
I dont know, I just like reassurance about stuff...I guess I'm needy that way.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 05:36:45 pm »

A neutral opinion is often very useful in a situation like this.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 05:42:35 pm »
Yeah, but asking us about girls? Seriously, come on Sidoh. =p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 05:57:05 pm »
Maybe asking YOU is a bad idea, but most of us have experience with real girls from real life.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 06:01:45 pm »
Maybe asking YOU is a bad idea, but most of us have experience with real girls from real life.

Zing.
- Newby

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 06:04:14 pm »

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. I'm not trying to harp on anyone, but for the good of your future relationships and for the improvement of your own self, quit asking for relationship help on forums.

Besides, how is asking a girl to go out with your more difficult (less awkward maybe) for you, than telling a girl you don't want to date them anymore?
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 06:39:20 pm »
You need to get a good STD then plot the spread to your other friends to see who she has been sleeping around with.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 07:21:26 pm »

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. I'm not trying to harp on anyone, but for the good of your future relationships and for the improvement of your own self, quit asking for relationship help on forums.

Besides, how is asking a girl to go out with your more difficult (less awkward maybe) for you, than telling a girl you don't want to date them anymore?
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE.  You give me shit @ vL, shit here, if I knew who the hell you were I would love to take my hatch & chop off your fucking arms & then watch you die a slow painful fucking death!

She was the easiest girl to talk with I've ever met...my first love, you sir, are a dumb shit.  It hurts. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE.  You give me shit @ vL, shit here, if I knew who the hell you were I would love to take my hatch & chop off your fucking arms & then watch you die a slow painful fucking death!

He's just trying to help you. No need to go crazy flame on him.
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 08:43:43 pm »
it's the guys fault.
thats what got me

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 09:47:01 pm »
it's the guys fault.
thats what got me

It's the truth. It's not the girl's fault you came online to ask for help. :P
- Newby

trust

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 09:48:26 pm »
He never would have come online asking for advice if she were a better girlfriend.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 09:57:02 pm »
She could have been the sluttiest slut on the planet. He chose to come online for help. He *chose*.
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 10:15:27 pm »
Maybe its because I value the opinions of some of you guys and maybe some of you guys have gone through similar things & might have suggestions.  I've talked with my friends too, I just like to get input on things.

BTW, that was fun.  Its done & over.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 10:22:13 pm »
Maybe its because I value the opinions of some of you guys and maybe some of you guys have gone through similar things & might have suggestions.  I've talked with my friends too, I just like to get input on things.

BTW, that was fun.  Its done & over.

warz doesn't think like you. That's all.

Anyway, story time. How'd it go?
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:16 pm »
uhm, I decided to try & give her a 2nd chance.

I said I couldnt do a "Break" over the summer cause if something does happen I'd be sad again & I didnt want to hurt again.  She said she didnt want to feel guilt IF something DID happen
I said I wanted her to stop groping guys.  She said she feels like i'm trying to change her.

She also said she feels guilty when talking w/guys...my reply was if there is nothing to feel guilty about, dont be.

Eventually, she wouldnt accept the no-break & stop-groping-guys, I said "call me sometime if you change"

I dont know, all of my feelings are still changing.  I've gone from shock, to denile, sadness, trying to keep her, now I'm getting mad.

(p.s. dude that like tried to take advantage of me [LONG story] while he was drunk [a dude i dont know that well] called and apologized for what happened, she nor Axel has apologized, I think more of some random gay dude than them in this sense...wow)

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2006, 10:37:47 pm »
Your girlfriend gave your friend a blowjob and you're giving her a second chance?
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 10:41:39 pm »
Your girlfriend gave your friend a blowjob and you're giving her a second chance?

nah, it was he that did that to her

at least thats all I know that happened...thats all she remembered when she told her friend.  Both of them were passed out drunk

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 12:37:10 am »
Eventually, she wouldnt accept the no-break & stop-groping-guys, I said "call me sometime if you change"

* Newby claps.

Don't ever pick up her calls. Move forward. :)
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 12:41:01 am »

* Newby claps.

Don't ever pick up her calls. Move forward. :)
heh

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 12:48:53 am »

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. ationship help on forums.

Reasons to ask online?  To name a few: it's easy to get a lot of opinions, you're anonymous, and you're not asking people who are mutual friends with you and the other party.  I don't see why you feel so strongly about this.  You like poking the hornet's nest.  I do too (which is why I'm posting this), but who I am not to criticize others for doing it? :P

Crazed: Dump her.  She's not interested in you anymore, you probably can't change that, and you'll probably hurt yourself trying. 

\

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:05:20 am by Rule »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 12:51:26 am »
Reasons to ask online?  To name a few: it's easy to get a lot of opinions, you're anonymous, and you're not asking people who are mutual friends with you and the other party. 

Exactly.  As I already said:

A neutral opinion is often very useful in a situation like this.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 01:27:38 am »
i'm off to sleep

thanks to those of you that actually contributed something intelligent to this thread...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 01:31:24 am »
thanks to those of you that actually contributed something intelligent to this thread...

Who are you discluding?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 01:35:52 am »

Who are you discluding?
Those who have been an jerk to me in the past & decided this was a nice time to do it again, even when I was so low.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 01:37:09 am »
Those who have been an jerk to me in the past & decided this was a nice time to do it again, even when I was so low.

Oh.  I think x86 an moderate general?  Just move it to the trash.  If not, let me know and I'll do it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 01:39:35 am »

Oh.  I think x86 an moderate general?  Just move it to the trash.  If not, let me know and I'll do it.
oh, I'll check & see if I cant move it

EDIT:I think I can only move the whole topic.  Its fine here, I just wish people werent so mean, in general
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:41:29 am by CrAz3D »

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2006, 02:55:19 am »
I wasn't trying to be mean, honestly. It was god honest truth and advice. It's not like I haven't been there, and it's not like I haven't done that. I've had my first love before too, and I've dated bitches that needed to get dumped before too. Shit, my first 'true love' I only dated for a year, but thought about her every day for the two years after that - it made my life miserable.

But things are easier said than done, which is why advice on a forum (even mine) needs to be taken with a grain of salt because, sure, you read it, feel strongly about it and then when it comes time to act upon all those feelings yous stirred up by reading this damn thing, you don't know what to do anymore and it just fucks shit up.

Advice from 'real people', people in your area, people that know this girl, people that know you, etc, can be heard, digested and applied to your own relationships much easier. I also think, in the end, it'll turn out more in your favor if you just take it into your own hands instead of asking others. Lifes not a destination like programming or linux, it's a journey. You gotta experience it for yourself, there's no set answer to any problem that you can google before you try to solve it, and just find the answer before hand. It's a garden, dig it. :-p

Edit: Besides, girls really like guys with this type of attitude. They like confidence. Who cares what others do, or think. Adopt that mentality and, honestly, you'll see a change for the better in your dating-life.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:58:47 am by warz »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 03:02:51 am »
I wasn't trying to be mean, honestly. It was god honest truth and advice. It's not like I haven't been there, and it's not like I haven't done that. I've had my first love before too, and I've dated bitches that needed to get dumped before too. Shit, my first 'true love' I only dated for a year, but thought about her every day for the two years after that - it made my life miserable.

But things are easier said than done, which is why advice on a forum (even mine) needs to be taken with a grain of salt because, sure, you read it, feel strongly about it and then when it comes time to act upon all those feelings yous stirred up by reading this damn thing, you don't know what to do anymore and it just fucks shit up.

I agree with this.  Well said.

Advice from 'real people', people in your area, people that know this girl, people that know you, etc, can be heard, digested and applied to your own relationships much easier. I also think, in the end, it'll turn out more in your favor if you just take it into your own hands instead of asking others. Lifes not a destination like programming or linux, it's a journey. You gotta experience it for yourself, there's no set answer to any problem that you can google before you try to solve it, and just find the answer before hand. It's a garden, dig it. :-p

Edit: Besides, girls really like guys with this type of attitude. They like confidence. Who cares what others do, or think. Adopt that mentality and, honestly, you'll see a change for the better in your dating-life.

The problem with advice from people who understand the situation is it's much more subjected to bias and candy-coating.  If the person knows you well and is sensitive to the way you'll react to their response, they'll probably tell you what you want to hear, not what they think is true.  A neutral opinion is often this best one.

You're right, though.  It's definitely hard to understand the situation when you haven't experienced it or whitnessed it firsthand.  Plus, you only hear one side of the story.

trust

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2006, 06:22:21 am »
She could have been the sluttiest slut on the planet. He chose to come online for help. He *chose*.

He chose but it's not his fault.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 10:54:29 am »

Yeah, but dont say it like I did something wrong, I did not.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 05:18:30 pm »

Well, to me it seemed wrong, but I won't tell you that. ;-)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 05:39:56 pm »

Well, to me it seemed wrong, but I won't tell you that. ;-)
heh

I know that I[/u] didn't do anything wrong, so that's what counts.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 05:57:44 pm »
Did I miss my chance to give advice?

I think I'm going to go cry in a corner if I did. :'(
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 06:04:43 pm »
Did I miss my chance to give advice?

I think I'm going to go cry in a corner if I did. :'(
You could still give it, I guess?

(probably because my head still hurts & I do sort of want to be back with her.........I know, I'm stupid, its stupid, but hey, I'm young & can be stupid [my head says NO!, heart says I miss her])

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 06:30:45 pm »
The only thing I can say is accept that it's over.  Remember the good times learn from the bad.  If she was unwilling to quit abusing alcohol and was willing to lie to you, she did not care enough foryou.  In a relationship, people change, and most couples have to make sacrifices to be with one another.  However, if she didn't want to make sacrifices and just wanted to have a good time, there was something wrong.

I'm no expert in relationships, though.  I advise you take any of my advice with a grain of salt because a little bit of salt on food can enhance the flavor.
errr... something like that...

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2006, 06:41:23 pm »
Wait..you gave her a second chance? Personally I'd kill anyone who went down on my girl..that isn't something another man does and walks away from scratch free. I'm going to seriously hurt him. You must have more forgiveness than I can ever have to even accept her. It might of been hard but I would of left her. I mean it would've been less severe if she would of told you (blahblah we were drunk, it was a one time thing) but finding out from someone else isn't something very pleasant.

That Axel guy personally needs to get his ass whooped. As much as I hate to say it, I treat my g/f like I'd treat my most expensive peices of items. Nothing bad happens, no one bothers her, no one acts like a fuck to her. Or else.

Really it comes down to two things:

Trust and Commitment

If she can't value your relationship enough to atleast drink responsibly (Don't get wasted at parties with men) or trust you enough to even tell you..something is wrong.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2006, 07:32:13 pm »
Wait..you gave her a second chance? Personally I'd kill anyone who went down on my girl..that isn't something another man does and walks away from scratch free. I'm going to seriously hurt him. You must have more forgiveness than I can ever have to even accept her. It might of been hard but I would of left her. I mean it would've been less severe if she would of told you (blahblah we were drunk, it was a one time thing) but finding out from someone else isn't something very pleasant.

That Axel guy personally needs to get his ass whooped. As much as I hate to say it, I treat my g/f like I'd treat my most expensive peices of items. Nothing bad happens, no one bothers her, no one acts like a fuck to her. Or else.

Really it comes down to two things:

Trust and Commitment

If she can't value your relationship enough to atleast drink responsibly (Don't get wasted at parties with men) or trust you enough to even tell you..something is wrong.
I know..I feel like taking an axe with me & destroying his car...........................but I'm too nice, probably to the point that I'm stupid for it.

I keep trying to talk to her & explain how I feel, but then I make her upset & then I feel bad...after wards I kick myself like "WTF, she screwd you over, if anything I SHOULD be making her feel bad."  She once said that she didnt want to be the bad guy, I almost smashed my phone.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2006, 10:34:46 am »
hmm, I need to pick up some women now.

I wont come to you guys for advice there...that be going backwards ;)