2 (33.3%)
Fucking whore
2 (33.3%)
Fucking skank
0 (0%)
...accept it & keep her
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: What happens now? (with my girl)  (Read 12200 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: What happens now? (with my girl)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 11:02:23 am »
*sigh*
I have to remember what happened when I talk to her, otherwise I'll just turn it around and ask to keep her (since she wants a "break" for the summer)................................

People are so freakin screwed up.

I post my fun updated (::)) this afternoon/evening sometime after I call...I just hope I can do it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 11:09:24 am »
I just hope I can do it.

Weak minded fool. If you don't have the mindpower to break up with a woman, I suggest you stay out of politics. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 11:44:48 am »
Just dump her ass. When you have to come to an online community to ask, you know your girl has gone too far.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 05:19:19 pm »
Just dump her ass. When you have to come to an online community to ask, you know your girl has gone too far.
I dont know, I just like reassurance about stuff...I guess I'm needy that way.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 05:36:45 pm »

A neutral opinion is often very useful in a situation like this.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 05:42:35 pm »
Yeah, but asking us about girls? Seriously, come on Sidoh. =p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 05:57:05 pm »
Maybe asking YOU is a bad idea, but most of us have experience with real girls from real life.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 06:01:45 pm »
Maybe asking YOU is a bad idea, but most of us have experience with real girls from real life.

Zing.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 06:04:14 pm »

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. I'm not trying to harp on anyone, but for the good of your future relationships and for the improvement of your own self, quit asking for relationship help on forums.

Besides, how is asking a girl to go out with your more difficult (less awkward maybe) for you, than telling a girl you don't want to date them anymore?
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 06:39:20 pm »
You need to get a good STD then plot the spread to your other friends to see who she has been sleeping around with.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 07:21:26 pm »

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. I'm not trying to harp on anyone, but for the good of your future relationships and for the improvement of your own self, quit asking for relationship help on forums.

Besides, how is asking a girl to go out with your more difficult (less awkward maybe) for you, than telling a girl you don't want to date them anymore?
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE.  You give me shit @ vL, shit here, if I knew who the hell you were I would love to take my hatch & chop off your fucking arms & then watch you die a slow painful fucking death!

She was the easiest girl to talk with I've ever met...my first love, you sir, are a dumb shit.  It hurts. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE.  You give me shit @ vL, shit here, if I knew who the hell you were I would love to take my hatch & chop off your fucking arms & then watch you die a slow painful fucking death!

He's just trying to help you. No need to go crazy flame on him.
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 08:43:43 pm »
it's the guys fault.
thats what got me

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 09:47:01 pm »
it's the guys fault.
thats what got me

It's the truth. It's not the girl's fault you came online to ask for help. :P
- Newby

trust

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 09:48:26 pm »
He never would have come online asking for advice if she were a better girlfriend.