2 (33.3%)
Fucking whore
2 (33.3%)
Fucking skank
0 (0%)
...accept it & keep her
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: What happens now? (with my girl)  (Read 12203 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: What happens now? (with my girl)
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 09:57:02 pm »
She could have been the sluttiest slut on the planet. He chose to come online for help. He *chose*.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 10:15:27 pm »
Maybe its because I value the opinions of some of you guys and maybe some of you guys have gone through similar things & might have suggestions.  I've talked with my friends too, I just like to get input on things.

BTW, that was fun.  Its done & over.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 10:22:13 pm »
Maybe its because I value the opinions of some of you guys and maybe some of you guys have gone through similar things & might have suggestions.  I've talked with my friends too, I just like to get input on things.

BTW, that was fun.  Its done & over.

warz doesn't think like you. That's all.

Anyway, story time. How'd it go?
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:16 pm »
uhm, I decided to try & give her a 2nd chance.

I said I couldnt do a "Break" over the summer cause if something does happen I'd be sad again & I didnt want to hurt again.  She said she didnt want to feel guilt IF something DID happen
I said I wanted her to stop groping guys.  She said she feels like i'm trying to change her.

She also said she feels guilty when talking w/guys...my reply was if there is nothing to feel guilty about, dont be.

Eventually, she wouldnt accept the no-break & stop-groping-guys, I said "call me sometime if you change"

I dont know, all of my feelings are still changing.  I've gone from shock, to denile, sadness, trying to keep her, now I'm getting mad.

(p.s. dude that like tried to take advantage of me [LONG story] while he was drunk [a dude i dont know that well] called and apologized for what happened, she nor Axel has apologized, I think more of some random gay dude than them in this sense...wow)

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2006, 10:37:47 pm »
Your girlfriend gave your friend a blowjob and you're giving her a second chance?
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 10:41:39 pm »
Your girlfriend gave your friend a blowjob and you're giving her a second chance?

nah, it was he that did that to her

at least thats all I know that happened...thats all she remembered when she told her friend.  Both of them were passed out drunk

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 12:37:10 am »
Eventually, she wouldnt accept the no-break & stop-groping-guys, I said "call me sometime if you change"

* Newby claps.

Don't ever pick up her calls. Move forward. :)
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 12:41:01 am »

* Newby claps.

Don't ever pick up her calls. Move forward. :)
heh

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 12:48:53 am »
Just dump her ass. When you have to come to an online community to ask, you know your girl has gone too far.

The girl has gone too far? I'm sorry, but I have a strong opinion about this. If a guy comes to an online community to ask about girl problems, it's not the girls fault or problem, it's the guys fault. Why on earth would you ask somebody on here? Ask a real friend. Ask somebody that cares about your situation, instead of people on a forum that probably wouldn't know if you died or not until it reached a forum somewhere a year later. ationship help on forums.

Reasons to ask online?  To name a few: it's easy to get a lot of opinions, you're anonymous, and you're not asking people who are mutual friends with you and the other party.  I don't see why you feel so strongly about this.  You like poking the hornet's nest.  I do too (which is why I'm posting this), but who I am not to criticize others for doing it? :P

Crazed: Dump her.  She's not interested in you anymore, you probably can't change that, and you'll probably hurt yourself trying. 

\

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:05:20 am by Rule »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 12:51:26 am »
Reasons to ask online?  To name a few: it's easy to get a lot of opinions, you're anonymous, and you're not asking people who are mutual friends with you and the other party. 

Exactly.  As I already said:

A neutral opinion is often very useful in a situation like this.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 01:27:38 am »
i'm off to sleep

thanks to those of you that actually contributed something intelligent to this thread...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 01:31:24 am »
thanks to those of you that actually contributed something intelligent to this thread...

Who are you discluding?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 01:35:52 am »

Who are you discluding?
Those who have been an jerk to me in the past & decided this was a nice time to do it again, even when I was so low.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 01:37:09 am »
Those who have been an jerk to me in the past & decided this was a nice time to do it again, even when I was so low.

Oh.  I think x86 an moderate general?  Just move it to the trash.  If not, let me know and I'll do it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 01:39:35 am »

Oh.  I think x86 an moderate general?  Just move it to the trash.  If not, let me know and I'll do it.
oh, I'll check & see if I cant move it

EDIT:I think I can only move the whole topic.  Its fine here, I just wish people werent so mean, in general
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:41:29 am by CrAz3D »