Author Topic: DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!  (Read 2774 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!
« on: May 26, 2006, 01:48:34 pm »
Subject: The mystery of the missing USB drive

Thank you for your interest in the Mystery Solved Windows® licensing promotion. We've received your request for more information to help clarify Microsoft® Windows Desktop Licensing pre-loaded on the USB drive. Unfortunately, this Mystery Solved promotion was available in the U.S. only and while supplies last. Supply is depleted at this time, so we encourage you to please utilize the online alternative today.

Simply download* the Windows Desktop Licensing reference files directly at:

www.microsoft.com/mysterysolved/corp

To help simplify Windows Desktop Licensing, keep these points in mind:

(1)  There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

(2)  Volume licensing covers Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.

(3)  OEM operating system licenses live and die with each PC–they are not transferable.

Again, thank you for your interest in Mystery Solved and for helping us spread the word about proper Windows licensing.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Corporation

*Internet connect time charges may apply. Offer available through June 30, 2006.

© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 02:53:31 pm »
If you feel the need to damn us all, I'm gonna take the high road and ask everyone to forgive you.  You know not what you do.
errr... something like that...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 05:09:58 pm »
Microsoft    
<procurement@email.microsoft.com> to me
    More options     10:11 am (3½ hours ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from procurement@email.microsoft.com

Thank you for your interest in the Mystery Solved Windows® licensing promotion. We've received your request for more information to help clarify Microsoft® Windows Desktop Licensing pre-loaded on the USB drive. Unfortunately, this Mystery Solved promotion was available in the U.S. only and while supplies last. Supply is depleted at this time, so we encourage you to please utilize the online alternative today.

Simply download* the Windows Desktop Licensing reference files directly at:

www.microsoft.com/mysterysolved/corp

To help simplify Windows Desktop Licensing, keep these points in mind:

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.
   Volume licensing covers Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.
   OEM operating system licenses live and die with each PC–they are not transferable.

Again, thank you for your interest in Mystery Solved and for helping us spread the word about proper Windows licensing.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Corporation

Those cocksuckers.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 06:29:56 pm »
That email looked so much like a scam that it's not even funny.  Even Thunderbird thought it was a scam.  Leave it to Microsoft to blur the line so people don't know what's what. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 04:41:07 pm »
I got that too.

Just a second, getting my uzi. =p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.