Author Topic: BOOM goes the iago's house!  (Read 15714 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: BOOM goes the iago's house!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 10:17:57 pm »
If money is power, USA has the most power.
Game over.

I'm pretty sure the USA national deficate is one of the largest in the world.  The USA is in debt to itself.

That aside, the most powerful country never necesitates coexisting with the best nation to live in.  You've never lived in Canada.  How the fuck can you say that?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 10:34:37 pm »
Game over.

I'm pretty sure the USA national deficate is one of the largest in the world.  The USA is in debt to itself.

That aside, the most powerful country never necesitates coexisting with the best nation to live in.  You've never lived in Canada.  How the fuck can you say that?
Ok mr.traitor, look who has the most purchasing power for a moment.. Ok, have you noticed the United States and the European Union are the top 2, and China is 3rd? Money is direct ranking of power in the real world, and we're number 1 buddy, making us the best country in the world, and a free one to boot.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 10:38:50 pm by GameSnake »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 10:42:54 pm »
there is only 1 true nation and that is USA
everyone else can go to hell

Yours as well.

Seriously, are you guys this stupid?  I'm not denying the fact that the USA is a great country, but the "best" country in someone's mind is based on highly subjective observations and conclusions.
Game over.
..Uh, we don't have the most money.  We have the most lack OF money, but China has the most money iirc.  Plus they own almost all of our debts.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 10:43:11 pm »

But, money's the root of all evil. Thus, the U.S. is the root of allo evil, too. Not the best after all, eh?

then who is the best nation?
personally i think prussia is ^_^
(only newby will get this referance)

Nice try, Asian.

We had this reinactment of "Congress of Vienna" at school. For a brief history review:

The congress of Vienna held place after Napoleon was captured and all the land he captured had to be redistributed.

Anyways, the countries involved were: France, Prussia ( Azn was in that  ), Austria ( newby and I were in it), Russia, Italy, and Great Britain.

No one had a clue what to do except for Austria.. The first debate was whether France should be returned to its original boundaries ( an obvious "yes" since Napoleon took over half of Europe). Everyone voted "no" except for Austria.

..GG.

We ended up getting most land next to Russia, who already had the largest anyways.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 10:45:25 pm »

Nice try, Asian.

We had this reinactment of "Congress of Vienna" at school. For a brief history review:

The congress of Vienna held place after Napoleon was captured and all the land he captured had to be redistributed.

Anyways, the countries involved were: France, Prussia ( Azn was in that  ), Austria ( newby and I were in it), Russia, Italy, and Great Britain.

No one had a clue what to do except for Austria.. The first debate was whether France should be returned to its original boundaries ( an obvious "yes" since Napoleon took over half of Europe). Everyone voted "no" except for Austria.

..GG.

We ended up getting most land next to Russia, who already had the largest anyways.

i would begg to differ mrs allen said we expanded the most from what we  had
so we win
o yeah how did it feel to be backstabbed by the almighty prussians

USA>than all

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 10:48:14 pm »

Nice try, Asian.

..GG.

so we win

USA>than all

As if we didn't know it was coming.. Lmfao.

Before the Congress:

Grant: Okay, we're going to get what we want from Austria then backstab their German asses.

Hmm.. How not conspicuous.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 10:51:38 pm »
You damn pansys. Have pride in your country, the United States of America, if we should need a war drive you guys would fuck us over.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2006, 11:12:09 pm »
You damn pansys. Have pride in your country, the United States of America, if we should need a war drive you guys would fuck us over.

I'm going to be brash.  GameSnake, you're a fucking retard.

Why should I have illogical pride for my country?  I've already stated that the US is a great place to live.  I'm simply saying that you're enormously stupid if you honestly think "the US is the greatest country on Earth" if you've lived here all your life.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 11:24:56 pm »
there is only 1 true nation and that is USA
everyone else can go to hell

Yours as well.

Seriously, are you guys this stupid?  I'm not denying the fact that the USA is a great country, but the "best" country in someone's mind is based on highly subjective observations and conclusions.
Game over.
..Uh, we don't have the most money.  We have the most lack OF money, but China has the most money iirc.  Plus they own almost all of our debts.
I was pretty sure it was Japan that owned alot of our debt.

ANYWAYS, I think we're the greatest, yeah, but I'm SLIGHTLY biased ;)...we all are, so none of us can say anything.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 11:29:48 pm »
so we win

How did it feel to have to split Saxony AND the Grand Duchy of Poland (the only two countries you originally wanted) with us?

And it was easy to expand out from what you guys had, you guys had shit.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 11:36:53 pm »
You quoted the wrong person James.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 11:46:03 pm »
See, we can catch terrorists without infringing on people's rights and privacy. 
So, what, they just came and told you that they were stockpiling weapons there?

I mean, just to be clear; *SOMEONE* had to infringe on their right to privacy.  Otherwise nobody would have known whether they were stockpiling weapons.

The method is the important part.  If evidence is obtained in a legal way, and the evidence is presented to a judge who decides the evidence is strong enough to take further measures, that's fine. 

To everybody arguing completely vapourous points -- this "study" factored in a whole bunch of.... factors, and determined which countries are the best to live in.  The US is #13, according to that (with Canada very close behind, at #14). 

Of course, it doesn't take into account all the reasons why I consider Canada to be a superiour country, which is fine.  I suspect that Canada isn't the best all around country, but I still think it's a damn good one.  Since I've never lived in any of the other countries on that list, I couldn't make a statement about them. 

Here's another study, which I believe is funded by the UN, which determines which cities are the best ones to live in based on political stability, culture, environment, recreation, etc.  This study ranks Zurich, Switzerland and Geneva, Switzerland the best cities to live in, with Vancouver close behind. 

Those studies are mostly meaningless, obviously, because they only take certain characteristics into consideration.  But at least they can be the basis for possible intelligent argument, not just the useless "We're better!" responses. 

And incidentally, if money is power, than the US has the least power.  With the largest national debt of all countries, the US technically has the least money :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 11:46:20 pm »
You quoted the wrong person James.

Go fuck yourself. I didn't misquote shit.

[/joke from morning glory]
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 11:51:31 pm »
I say Canada is better than USA. First reason, they don't have a president, they have a prime minister. Basically the same, but it's a more churchey title so I like it! =) =)

Second, they have high taxes. And do you know why? So that Medical insurance is provided by the country and not the people themselves, which leads to poor people not getting screwed over from the day they're born, but actually getting their lives saved and potentially ammounting to something.

Third, iago lives there.

I'll ramble more when I'm not putting up with Tory's POS laptop keyboard on his bed.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 11:59:38 pm »
See, we can catch terrorists without infringing on people's rights and privacy. 
So, what, they just came and told you that they were stockpiling weapons there?

I mean, just to be clear; *SOMEONE* had to infringe on their right to privacy.  Otherwise nobody would have known whether they were stockpiling weapons.

The method is the important part.  If evidence is obtained in a legal way, and the evidence is presented to a judge who decides the evidence is strong enough to take further measures, that's fine. 

But what happens if that system is too slow?

Or, why cant it just be that the "snitch" is made up of the companies that provide the government with info that can allow the gov. to draw certain conclusions when they place this info with that info?