Author Topic: BOOM goes the iago's house!  (Read 17545 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: BOOM goes the iago's house!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 12:00:30 am »
I say Canada is better than USA. First reason, they don't have a president, they have a prime minister. Basically the same, but it's a more churchey title so I like it! =) =)

Second, they have high taxes. And do you know why? So that Medical insurance is provided by the country and not the people themselves, which leads to poor people not getting screwed over from the day they're born, but actually getting their lives saved and potentially ammounting to something.

Third, iago lives there.

I'll ramble more when I'm not putting up with Tory's POS laptop keyboard on his bed.

Despite what Joe says, Canada is still great.  Don't listen to him. 

And I think we'd all like to know what you're doing in bed with Tory

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2006, 12:08:05 am »
I say Canada is better than USA. First reason, they don't have a president, they have a prime minister. Basically the same, but it's a more churchey title so I like it! =) =)

Second, they have high taxes. And do you know why? So that Medical insurance is provided by the country and not the people themselves, which leads to poor people not getting screwed over from the day they're born, but actually getting their lives saved and potentially ammounting to something.

Third, iago lives there.

I'll ramble more when I'm not putting up with Tory's POS laptop keyboard on his bed.

were we listening to him before?...

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2006, 01:00:28 am »
You damn pansys. Have pride in your country, the United States of America, if we should need a war drive you guys would fuck us over.

I'm going to be brash.  GameSnake, you're a fucking retard.

Why should I have illogical pride for my country?  I've already stated that the US is a great place to live.  I'm simply saying that you're enormously stupid if you honestly think "the US is the greatest country on Earth" if you've lived here all your life.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU KEEP BLATANLY FLAMING AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT??

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2006, 01:13:32 am »

I sign all three of those sentences.

You damn pansys. Have pride in your country, the United States of America, if we should need a war drive you guys would fuck us over.

I'm going to be brash.  GameSnake, you're a fucking retard.

Why should I have illogical pride for my country?  I've already stated that the US is a great place to live.  I'm simply saying that you're enormously stupid if you honestly think "the US is the greatest country on Earth" if you've lived here all your life.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU KEEP BLATANLY FLAMING AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT??

Well, you ARE being retarded.

By the way, they were from MY City.  They had 10 times the amount of explosives then the oklahoma bombing.  Not to mention Canada has recently been named as a terrorist target due to we're ACTUALLY FIGHTING in Afganhistan.

Many of my friends lived near these terrorists, which will serve life terms.

Three of the people were formore students of my highschool, so we had the media around all day trying to get peoples comments.  (My school had produced Drug dealers, Alchololics, and now we get to add Terrorists to the list.  Yay.)

I don't feel safe, anymore.  :-\
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2006, 06:43:52 am »
Heres the fun part about the US, if we dont have something we take it. Oil? What lets take it. Money? Let's take it. We are the top country, hands down no questions asked.

This is obviously a joke

The united states enjoys the most freedom of the world however, we set an example for every other nation to act on. Withought us having the balls to do that all of you would still be paying taxes to some king or queen.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2006, 08:10:43 am »
By the way, they were from MY City.  They had 10 times the amount of explosives then the oklahoma bombing.  Not to mention Canada has recently been named as a terrorist target due to we're ACTUALLY FIGHTING in Afganhistan.

Many of my friends lived near these terrorists, which will serve life terms.

Three of the people were formore students of my highschool, so we had the media around all day trying to get peoples comments.  (My school had produced Drug dealers, Alchololics, and now we get to add Terrorists to the list.  Yay.)

I don't feel safe, anymore.  :-\
I think we all want to know, why are your friends serving life terms? :P

The terrorists are such a huge minority that I wouldn't be too scared.  Just stay away from the CN tower, it's bound to go down eventually. 

The united states enjoys the most freedom of the world however, we set an example for every other nation to act on. Withought us having the balls to do that all of you would still be paying taxes to some king or queen.
There were states that didn't have kings/queens before America, and there are currently states that have a king/queen.  Therefore, nothing has changed. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 08:13:58 am »
You claimed to be from Amsterdam for a very long time.  You of all people are not allowed to say this.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006, 09:24:14 am »

Go fuck yourself. I didn't misquote shit.

[/joke from morning glory]

calm down james
your just mad we backstabbed you in the congress

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2006, 09:33:37 am »
You claimed to be from Amsterdam for a very long time.  You of all people are not allowed to say this.
Haha, touche

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006, 02:55:59 pm »

HAHAHAHAH

/snub

Hahahah...

Heres the fun part about the US, if we dont have something we take it. Oil? What lets take it. Money? Let's take it. We are the top country, hands down no questions asked.

This is obviously a joke

I don't see Canada begging the US for oil.  Just because we have the most resources at our disposal (which is not necessarily true to begin with) does not mean that the US is the best country.  There's more to it.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 04:22:27 pm »
In my opinion, the US is up there, mostly because any citizen can poke fun at anyone (particularly political figures) and not be sentenced to death.  Go first amendment.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 04:28:43 pm »
In my opinion, the US is up there, mostly because any citizen can poke fun at anyone (particularly political figures) and not be sentenced to death.  Go first amendment.

No doubt the US is up there.  I'm not arguing against that.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2006, 06:47:11 pm »

No doubt the US is up there.  I'm not arguing against that.

Agreed. Any country that has been using the same constitution and declaration for more then 200 years now should be up there.

GO USA!
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2006, 08:00:15 pm »
The Confederate States died.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2006, 08:36:00 pm »
Agreed. Any country that has been using the same constitution and declaration for more then 200 years now should be up there.

Hmm, I'd personally go the other way.  Any country that's still living their lives by a document written 200 years ago should be at the bottom.