Author Topic: Greatest PvP Moments  (Read 7435 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Greatest PvP Moments
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 11:49:04 pm »
Here's my greatest PvP moment:
So I was dueling this priest friend of mine, and the duel had been so epic that it had been going on for 45 minutes already. We're fighting at the entrance of Ironforge, and we end up close to the eastern edge. He was starting to get desperate, so he MCed me, planning on making me jump off the cliff and suicide me. As he just grabs control of me, and is running me towards the edge, I bubble out of it just in time. The next moment, the priest thought he was still mind controlling me, and you see him plumage off the cliff himself, and in the middle of the air, you see him turn around and look at the cliff, a damned Loony Toons moment. So he ended up falling and he killed himself, and I won the duel. I really wish I frapped it.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 12:01:48 am »
ROFL!!!

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 12:08:10 am »
So I was dueling this priest friend of mine, and the duel had been so epic that it had been going on for 45 minutes already. We're fighting at the entrance of Ironforge, and we end up close to the eastern edge. He was starting to get desperate, so he MCed me, planning on making me jump off the cliff and suicide me. As he just grabs control of me, and is running me towards the edge, I bubble out of it just in time. The next moment, the priest thought he was still mind controlling me, and you see him plumage off the cliff himself, and in the middle of the air, you see him turn around and look at the cliff, a damned Loony Toons moment. So he ended up falling and he killed himself, and I won the duel. I really wish I frapped it.
LOL

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 12:23:21 pm »

45 min. duel? And that is how it ends. Jesus christ.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 02:46:54 pm »
I'm only a 40 warlock (whos specced for crap..) but I think my best moment was standing in the middle of that place south of the dwarven place (not Ironforge) that's neutral (you can tell I haven't played WoW in a while) and ganking people who are like 35 and come by. Stupid horde never travel with friends.. odd.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 05:02:13 pm »
I'm only a 40 warlock (whos specced for crap..) but I think my best moment was standing in the middle of that place south of the dwarven place (not Ironforge) that's neutral (you can tell I haven't played WoW in a while) and ganking people who are like 35 and come by. Stupid horde never travel with friends.. odd.

Bullshit, my 30 pally is PvP flagged the majority of the time and I get ganked in Moonbrook all the time by the same 4 rogues ( 19, 19, 18, and 60 ).  I see hordies traveling in groups a lot.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 05:47:47 pm »
[...] I get ganked in Moonbrook all the time by the same 4 rogues ( 19, 19, 18, and 60 ). [...]

Horde gank in groups, quest individually. I was talking about people totally unsuspecting to ganks.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 07:02:08 pm »
That's a pretty stupid generalization. :P

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 08:09:50 pm »
[...] I get ganked in Moonbrook all the time by the same 4 rogues ( 19, 19, 18, and 60 ). [...]

Horde gank in groups, quest individually.
The rogues were obviously getting run through VC by their 60 friend, so they were questing in a group. That's the worst generalization I've ever heard of.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 11:45:52 pm »
Oh, for some reason I forgot Moonbrook was in Westfall and thought he was talking about Everlook or whatever that one Goblin city is.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 12:21:40 pm »

Horde gank in groups, quest individually.
The rogues were obviously getting run through VC by their 60 friend, so they were questing in a group. That's the worst generalization I've ever heard of.

They obviously weren't, I'd sit there unflagged on my mage or paladin for huge amounts of time and they were just ganking people.  I even ran VC once ( ~1.5hrs ) and came back to them out front still.  Not to mention the numerous other "??"'s to the 30 Paladin that I saw in Moonbrook ganking people all day.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 01:55:51 pm »
I'm sure they ran VC within that time, it would be very stupid and pointless for a level 60 to take 3 lowbies with him to Moonbrook just to gank.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 02:06:54 pm »
I'm sure they ran VC within that time, it would be very stupid and pointless for a level 60 to take 3 lowbies with him to Moonbrook just to gank.

People do pointless things when they're bored... :)