Author Topic: Terrorists Have Invaded America  (Read 12234 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Terrorists Have Invaded America
« on: June 13, 2006, 10:16:30 pm »
Terrorists have invaded the united states

Taken out your president

Sacked your government

Took over whitehouse

Put Bush in court

Because the terrorists said Bush had weapons of mass destruction

No weapons were found

The terrorists said it doesn't matter

We're staying in America until the American people stop launching attacks on the terrorists

The terrorists have destroyed your area

They bombed your schools

Your neighbours are disabled for life

The terrorists realise they've made a mistake and the American people won't stop attacking them to get their country back

The terrorists ask bin laden for help to stop the American people bombing them so they can leave the united states

Bin laden and the rest of the world decide not to take part

Bin laden didn't want his own community bombed for helping the terrorists regain control and security in America

The terroirst say no bin laden you've got to help us, Bush bombed our country and killed everyone in Iraq, you've got to help us

Bin laden says no, the invasion of Iraq was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right

The terrorists are left to inforce security and implement the whitehouse and congress, the old congress and whitehouse officals were killed by the terrorists, so now the terrorists need to restore claim amougst the American people and say "We invaded America on good grounds, we thought you had weapons of mass destruction, we didn't find any, we're sorry for killing half of the American population"

The terrorists say they'll go back to Iraq and leave the American people to get back to normal life

The terorists tell Iraq, we're fighting America on their soil, so we don't need to fight them in Iraq

The Iraqi people don't believe the terrorists and ask them to leave America

The terrorists say we won't leave America until our job is done!

Half the population of America is dead, : men, women, children

You live in fear the terorists will bomb your community

The terrorists say the war is over in America, although everyday the American people are desperate and they decide to bomb city center shopping centres in America to make sure the terrorists don't look as if they've managed to take over America

The last thing the American people want is pictures on world wide tv of the terrorists shaking hands with the American people in New York, picutres of the American people welcoming the terrorists into America and praising them for their good faith that they were looking for the weapons of mass destruction

The American people want to make sure the terrorists are the most evil people on the planet, they don't want them to be heros

The Americans are not killers, but because of the biggest terrorist attack on the planet that has destroyed everything the American people stood for, the Americans have no choice but to fight the terrorists, until the terrorists leave America!

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: Terrorists Have Invaded America
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:06:08 pm »
Yeah, whats your source?
Right now it looks like another boring rant. ::)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:07:59 pm by GameSnake »

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 11:49:34 pm »

No weapons were found
Wow... they must not have looked very hard. :P
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 11:57:02 pm »
I call total BS on that for many reasons, one drake has already pointed out.

Also, the obvious ...contradictions?... too. 
The terrorists realise they've made a mistake and the American people won't stop attacking them to get their country back
It is mostly Saudis attacking in Iraq.
...& fun things like that.

Yay for leftist propaganda

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 07:08:26 am »
This is stupid, someone just has diaper rash over the other topic.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:40:34 pm »
Right now it looks like another boring rant. ::)
Wow iago, you know something's wrong with your leftist position when GameSnake says it's boring.  :P

Wow... they must not have looked very hard. :P
LOL @ true.

Taken out your president
Sacked your government
Took over whitehouse
Put Bush in court

I'm pretty sure it's not because Sadaam had WMDs that he's on trial for, but war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide following the Shiite and Kurdish uprisings after the first Gulf War.

We're staying in America until the American people stop launching attacks on the terrorists

The terrorists have destroyed your area

They bombed your schools
Yeah cuz, you know, we're not rebuilding or anything like that.  *That's* not why there are even Americans still in Iraq.  No, clearly, it's because we just want to bomb schools and maim everyone.  Except we don't want to look like we're doing it, so instead of running *everyone* over with a tank, we get just a select few.

Bin laden and the rest of the world decide not to take part

Bin laden didn't want his own community bombed for helping the terrorists regain control and security in America
Yeah, right.
The terroirst say no bin laden you've got to help us, Bush bombed our country and killed everyone in Iraq, you've got to help us

Bin laden says no, the invasion of Iraq was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right
Yeah, right.  Have you ever heard Carlos Mencia talk about 9/11?
I guarantee you, I guarantee you, as soon as Osama bin Laden was linked to 9/11, I guarantee you, he got a phone call from Japan.  "You screw up big time!  You no have a History Channel?  We used to think just like you.  We think we kick ass at Pearl Harbor.  We drop over thousand bombs.  We go back and party 'Who da man?  I da man.  Who da man?  I da man.'  We didn't know we pissed them off.  They come to us.  They don't drop twenty bomb, thousand bomb.  They drop two bombJust two.  Bomb so big, even our penis got smaller.

Clearly, bin Laden didn't think that the United States was capable or willing to retaliate.  It was a grave mistake on his part.

The terrorists are left to inforce security and implement the whitehouse and congress, the old congress and whitehouse officals were killed by the terrorists, so now the terrorists need to restore claim amougst the American people and say "We invaded America on good grounds, we thought you had weapons of mass destruction, we didn't find any, we're sorry for killing half of the American population"
Half?!?  Holy shit!  Wikipedia reports between 8,000 and 194,000 Iraqis dead (so we will conservatively estimate 100,000).  Iraq has a population of 28.8 million.  Now, let me do the math here.... 28.7 million divided by 28.8 million...  carry the two... 0.035% of the population.  I can see how that's only marginally less than half, and statistically not that much different than half!

Half the population of America is dead, : men, women, children
See above.

You live in fear the terorists will bomb your community
Yes, I do.  Good reason for closing the borders.

The terrorists say the war is over in America, although everyday the American people are desperate and they decide to bomb city center shopping centres in America to make sure the terrorists don't look as if they've managed to take over America

The last thing the American people want is pictures on world wide tv of the terrorists shaking hands with the American people in New York, picutres of the American people welcoming the terrorists into America and praising them for their good faith that they were looking for the weapons of mass destruction
...even though it's happening, like when the local Iraqis turned in al-Zarqawi (who, by the way, died the same day in history as the prophet Muhammed.  Eat that for your "this day in history" thread, Joe).

Well, you can see how there's a little bit of spin here, Ron.  I hope.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 01:46:45 pm by MyndFyre[x86] »
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 03:11:53 pm »
Quote from: from: iago on Yesterday at 09:16:30 PM
Taken out your president
Sacked your government
Took over whitehouse
Put Bush in court
I'm pretty sure it's not because Sadaam had WMDs that he's on trial for, but war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide following the Shiite and Kurdish uprisings after the first Gulf War.
I think this part of his rant was saying that America, is, in a way superficially losing this war thru changes, reforms and money loss than actual life loss.
your leftist position
Why are you surprised? The European Union and Canada tend to more "left" (in our view) in thier political spectrum, thats just how they like it - their country is run just fine.
Buy yeah, I do agree with you on many of your points, especially the one about our borders being closed.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 03:49:59 pm »
iago, there's a huge couple flaws in what you're saying. Iraq was run by an evil dictator, that has used chemical weapons on his own people. The Iraqi's had very limited rights. I'm also pretty sure that we're not bombing schools, yet building schools. We are spreading freedom, which many Iraqi's are greatful for, and I'm sure all of them would be greatful for if they knew exactly what was going on. We are also spreading democracy, which will help the United States. Every war has it's losses.

Let me ask you this. Say it's back in the 1800s, and a civil war is about to break out in the US to free slaves. Would you support it? The United States Civil War has the largest loss of death life in any war (if you don't count those who died in concentration camps durng WWII). Do you think we should've just let the slaves rot forever? If it wasn't for that war, black people in the southern part of the US would still be slaves.

Death lasts a lifetime, while freedom lasts forever.

MyndFyre edit: fixed a subtle yet very important word to mean what you wanted it to mean.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 04:22:37 pm by MetaL MilitiA »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 05:29:41 pm »
I think it's still interesting to look at the story from the side of the terrorists.  Sure, it's not the exact situation, but it's a pretty neat fiction anyways. 

So what if he's killed his own people?  There are horrible dictators that treat their people cruelly all over Africa and Asia.  Canada is in over a dozen African countries maintaining the peace, but where is the US?  The US is in places where it profits from being. 

I, personally, have nothing against war.  I do, however, have problems with lying and deception.  If you want to go dethrone a horrible dictator, then say you're going to do that and do it.  Don't tip-toe around with bullshit about WMDs that there was no evidence of.  Now, if the weapon inspectors had found evidence of WMDs, then that would be different. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 05:34:01 pm »
I think it's still interesting to look at the story from the side of the terrorists.  Sure, it's not the exact situation, but it's a pretty neat fiction anyways. 

So what if he's killed his own people?  There are horrible dictators that treat their people cruelly all over Africa and Asia.  Canada is in over a dozen African countries maintaining the peace, but where is the US?  The US is in places where it profits from being. 

I, personally, have nothing against war.  I do, however, have problems with lying and deception.  If you want to go dethrone a horrible dictator, then say you're going to do that and do it.  Don't tip-toe around with bullshit about WMDs that there was no evidence of.  Now, if the weapon inspectors had found evidence of WMDs, then that would be different. 
The US holds something 700? military bases in 170? countries.

We're quite involved in humanitarian aid thorughout the world as well...you just hear more about Iraq.

I, personally, have nothing against war.
...maybe you should rethink that.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 05:44:42 pm »
That's stupid, this guy has launched chemical agents on his own people..what's stopping him from doing it on the rest of the world? Not to mention the insane amount of terrorists that were in Iraq..

Any country that harbors terrorists needs to be attacked. We arn't only going for people who kill their own people, but for people who have potential to others in the rest of the world. We have to weigh out priorities here.

Don't act like this is the last war we'll ever be in, we can surely get to the other aggressive dictators when we have more time but right now we're hell bent on capturing Osama and ending terrorism for the most part in the Middle East.

Crazed is right, we provide humanitarian aid to other countries. It isn't like we're giving them the cold shoulder either. When a country isn't actively in a war such as Canada, it's pretty easy to be involved with everything in the world.

I don't think it's fair to try to compare Canada, a country that isn't doing anything major in Iraq to the United States who spear headed the invasion and is helping rebuild Iraq. Slowly, power is being given back to the Iraqi people. Instead of the army taking care of things like robberies, they are training Iraqi police to handle the situation. Eventually the United States will train the Iraqi military as well.

The going in for WMD's thing was based on bad intelligence and we've acknowledged it. Now however, we arn't going to topple a dictator and leave. It will lead to a civil war and even more trouble than before. If we stay, things will get much better and Iraqi will be on the road to a great democracy. We arn't writing their constitution or anything, we are just there to secure them until they are able to secure themselves.

I'd say Iraq is a much more stable place, we went from having one soldier killed a day to capturing Saddam and to training Iraqi Police..I'd say that's good as hell.

We have the son of a bitch, he's on trial, and he will be executed. We're going to prevail in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in the War on Terror.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 06:04:35 pm »
You forgot al-Zarqawi too!

He's done & out

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 07:54:25 pm »

It's far more effective to head to one country at a time. Anyways, we were already in the middle east in Afganastan, why not clean up that area while we're at it?
/signed.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 08:06:18 pm »
It's far more effective to head to one country at a time. Anyways, we were already in the middle east in Afganastan, why not clean up that area while we're at it?
And, interestingly enough, it's far more effective to go to the places first from which we'll be able to recover some economic gain.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 08:44:06 pm »
The only way I can forsee us getting any economic gain is by becoming trading partners with Iraq once they become a stable democracy, which we can do with any country we convert to a democracy.