Author Topic: M$ takes aim at iTunes Music Store / iPod  (Read 7783 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: M$ takes aim at iTunes Music Store / iPod
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 09:43:33 pm »
I think I've proven you're an idiot enough on these forums for you to warrant a reasonable response. Get lost and go learn something about how something else works.
I love how immature and idiotic you are.  Go fuck yourself.

Maybe I'd be "immature and idiotic" if half the time you weren't talking out of your ass. Research what you're trying to bring up. You talk as if all software doesnt have bugs and you make ignorant remarks in an attempt to please everyone in the clan. Stop trying to be a showoff, you're annoying the fuck out of me.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 10:20:38 pm »
The only thing I can think of that Blu-ray has on the HD-DVD is that the Blu-ray has more capacity.  It all depends on what the consumer will embrace, though.

Also, I don't think the Xbox 360 shipped standard with HD-DVD compatibility.  I seem to remember hearing something that they were planning to ship it as an add-on at a later date.
errr... something like that...

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 11:40:28 pm »
Maybe I'd be "immature and idiotic" if half the time you weren't talking out of your ass. Research what you're trying to bring up. You talk as if all software doesnt have bugs and you make ignorant remarks in an attempt to please everyone in the clan. Stop trying to be a showoff, you're annoying the fuck out of me.
So you'd be immature and idiotic if I wasn't talking out of my ass.  Thanks, you just proved my point, fucking retard.
Oh?  One sony rootkit.  But did you ignore Microsoft sending information out when you SEARCH your fucking hard drive?  Did you forget about all the exploits?  If operating systems/software are allowed to have bugs, why aren't things like the PS3?  All software doesn't have bugs.  Maybe if you knew English, you'd know using words like "all" or "none" won't work, but it's apparent you don't.  My Hello World program doesn't have bugs.  I'm attempting to please no one in the clan.  You just say fucking idiotic things.  I'd trust sony a hell a lot more than I'd trust Microsoft sending out random information whenever the hell it fucking pleases.  You're annoying about ten times more than I am, Mr. Instigating Son Of A Bitch.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 09:28:53 am »
So you'd be immature and idiotic if I wasn't talking out of my ass.  Thanks, you just proved my point, fucking retard.
Oh?  One sony rootkit.  But did you ignore Microsoft sending information out when you SEARCH your fucking hard drive?  Did you forget about all the exploits?  If operating systems/software are allowed to have bugs, why aren't things like the PS3?  All software doesn't have bugs.  Maybe if you knew English, you'd know using words like "all" or "none" won't work, but it's apparent you don't.  My Hello World program doesn't have bugs.  I'm attempting to please no one in the clan.  You just say fucking idiotic things.  I'd trust sony a hell a lot more than I'd trust Microsoft sending out random information whenever the hell it fucking pleases.  You're annoying about ten times more than I am, Mr. Instigating Son Of A Bitch.

Every operating systems has exploits/sends out information. You mean Microsoft sends search information, sort of how google has it publicly avalible? Say it isn't so!!?!

You can trust companies with rootkits, you'd be the retard not me. I don't like you, learn about Windows/Security/anything THEN come talk. You're talking out of your ass and it stinks.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 02:42:09 pm »
I like how Warrior bashes Sony the rootkitting motherfucks, but M$ is the one who's WGA connects every day with M$.  IIRC the license says it does that, but it doesn't say why. (It's to check whether or not your copy of XP is valid or some shit.. but still.)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 02:54:52 pm »
I like how Warrior bashes Sony the rootkitting motherfucks, but M$ is the one who's WGA connects every day with M$.  IIRC the license says it does that, but it doesn't say why. (It's to check whether or not your copy of XP is valid or some shit.. but still.)

That's exactly what it does, I still don't see your point. It's not mandatory, if you dont have it you just cant use some windows features. If you would of paid for the product you should have no problem with this. If you pirated it then why are you complaining? Please if you're going to try to bash MS and this goes to any of you, come up with something productive. Why don't all of you go in a little huddle, giggle and think of a good MS joke. When you think you have something semi smart then come and post it. Anything else is annoying.

PS: You can bold all you want, that's still not a valid point.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 03:03:19 pm »
That's exactly what it does, I still don't see your point. It's not mandatory, if you dont have it you just cant use some windows features. If you would of paid for the product you should have no problem with this. If you pirated it then why are you complaining? Please if you're going to try to bash MS and this goes to any of you, come up with something productive. Why don't all of you go in a little huddle, giggle and think of a good MS joke. When you think you have something semi smart then come and post it. Anything else is annoying.

What if someone hacks the DNS for the WGA domain (if there is one) and points it to some malicious site, and then this WGA program attempts to connect and suddenly you're running malicious code? Who knows for sure?

Hell, what if it disables your copy of Windows until you re-activate it? Let's say there's no malicious code, and it just de-activates every copy of Windows that has internet access at the time... that would be mass pain in the ass.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 03:40:41 pm »

What if someone hacks the DNS for the WGA domain (if there is one) and points it to some malicious site, and then this WGA program attempts to connect and suddenly you're running malicious code? Who knows for sure?

Hell, what if it disables your copy of Windows until you re-activate it? Let's say there's no malicious code, and it just de-activates every copy of Windows that has internet access at the time... that would be mass pain in the ass.

Microsoft would correct it/This would never happen. If you're going to make scenarios atleast make them practical.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 03:43:11 pm »
Microsoft would correct it/This would never happen. If you're going to make scenarios atleast make them practical.

You're saying that hacking a DNS server is impractical? DNS Cache Poisoning is impossible?

I think it has a realistic chance of it happening. M$ would correct it how exactly? Re-activating every copy of XP?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 03:45:40 pm by Newby »
- Newby