Author Topic: Exalted!  (Read 7225 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Exalted!
« on: June 20, 2006, 03:35:34 pm »

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Exalted!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 03:57:20 pm »
Too bad I don't see you actually buying one.  ;)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 03:58:30 pm »

Getting to Exalted is the hard part. :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
RAWR
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 02:17:38 am »

ROAAAR.

I want to get in a few 50-59 games to parade around on my kitty. :P

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:51:24 am »
Epic kitty FTW!

Get the gray one. I personally think it looks the best with all the tier sets for rouges. All there black sets look really good on a Gray cat.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 10:31:09 am »

Getting to Exalted is the hard part. :P
You buy like 10,000 Runecloth and turn it in....Hard..?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 12:23:48 pm »

Considering it is close to the same price as an epic mount (and cheaper when you're finally exalted), yes.  It's much harder.  You have to buy the runecloth, find a way to manage it and make countless trips back and forth from the auction house, mailbox and the cloth quartermaster.

Plus, if you want to save 100-200g, you bid on runecloth that's the lowest price instead of doing buyouts.

In conclusion, yes, obtaining exalted status is much harder than buying the actual mount. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 01:23:17 pm »

Considering it is close to the same price as an epic mount (and cheaper when you're finally exalted), yes.  It's much harder.  You have to buy the runecloth, find a way to manage it and make countless trips back and forth from the auction house, mailbox and the cloth quartermaster.

Plus, if you want to save 100-200g, you bid on runecloth that's the lowest price instead of doing buyouts.

In conclusion, yes, obtaining exalted status is much harder than buying the actual mount. :P
I never said it was harder then buying an actual mount, and no one's making you get the runecloth you buy as soon as it's in your mailbox, (besides that it's like two clicks away if you're in IF), and turning it in is just a little more walking around, I'd hardly consider it "work".  :P

But then again I've actually earned the gear I have, so work to you is probably going to be a lot less then to me in general.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 04:32:09 pm »

I never said it was harder then buying an actual mount, and no one's making you get the runecloth you buy as soon as it's in your mailbox, (besides that it's like two clicks away if you're in IF), and turning it in is just a little more walking around, I'd hardly consider it "work".  :P

But then again I've actually earned the gear I have, so work to you is probably going to be a lot less then to me in general.

Who dosent earn their gear? I mean you have some idiots that get a 60 join a good guild and then the guild just gives them free gear. But in sidohs defence I know he probally busted his ass in a million AV/WSG/AB games to get to wear he is know. I can pretty much tell you the same for his priest since his guild runs like BWL and MC every weekend and shit.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 04:58:00 pm »

It's a tiger.  Why the fuck would I be in Ironforge?  I've had my Hearthstone set to Darnassus for 3 weeks.  Nothing in this game is "work."  Comparative to other MMO's (not including GW), this game is rediculously easy.  By "work" I mean time.  Anything that consumes time in this game should be considered "work" if the term is used at all.  It costs around the same amount of money and takes up waaaay more time.  Therefore, it's a lot more work.  You can simplify it by saying what you did a few posts ago, but it's totally irrational and overly stupid.

If you think that it is even arguable that the time and money additively spent on buying the mount is easier than obtaining the faction, give me figures.  Show me numbers.  Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak out of failed attempts to seem mystically wise.

I haven't earned my gear?  Do you realize that healing is, in general, the most difficult, attention-whoring role in the game?  You have a lot more room to slack off with any other class.  If you don't think I've earned my gear, I suggest you try playing a Priest in high-end instances before you come to such rash, incorrect conclusions.

I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  I've worked damn hard to be where I am now.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 05:04:55 pm by Sidoh »

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 05:19:45 pm »
Isn't screenor like 15?
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 08:11:21 pm »
Does it matter?
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 08:14:24 pm »
Does it matter?

Not usually.  I definitely don't think so in this case, at least.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 08:32:37 pm »
Screenor, you joined a guild with BWL on farm status, when I joined my guild, we were not even close to Rag, now we're on Broodlord Lashlayer.  WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS NOT WORK.  Thank you, that will be all.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 08:43:09 pm »
Screenor, you joined a guild with BWL on farm status, when I joined my guild, we were not even close to Rag, now we're on Broodlord Lashlayer.  WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS NOT WORK.  Thank you, that will be all.

Another good point.  I joined when we first started to down Vael.