Author Topic: FUCK AMERICA  (Read 9691 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
FUCK AMERICA
« on: June 24, 2006, 02:08:47 am »
Stupid long ass line back into USA from Canada... Fucking Customs searching through all my shit. BREAKING MY FUCKING CUP HOLDER. FUCKING ASSHOLES! Canadian customs rocks. FUCKING SEATTLE TRAFFIC! Undercover police cars having a field day too.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:44:01 am »
Stupid long ass line back into USA from Canada... Fucking Customs searching through all my shit. BREAKING MY FUCKING CUP HOLDER. FUCKING ASSHOLES! Canadian customs rocks. FUCKING SEATTLE TRAFFIC! Undercover police cars having a field day too.
I dont like canada's border control much, they denied my family acess to get into Canada because my dad had a misdmeanor marijuana possesion when he was 18 (backround checks!). I live really really close to canada (MI) so I suppose I could visit it any time I wanted though (i have no criminal record at all).

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 02:47:52 am »
They didn't ask for ID... but the fucking American did.  It's a violation of my rights.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:38:59 am »
They didn't ask for ID... but the fucking American did.  It's a violation of my rights.
How is it a fucking violation of your rights?  How would we know you're a fucking American if we don't fucking know who you are?!?

Fuck your cupholder!
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:33 am »
How is it a fucking violation of your rights?  How would we know you're a fucking American if we don't fucking know who you are?!?

Fuck your cupholder!
THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEARCH MY DIRTY UNDERWEAR AND JUST LEAVE IT ALL FLUNG AROUND THE CAR AND BREAK THE CUPHOLDER.

Actually, I don't think they have the right to search my vehicle because of the Fourth Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Not to mention they put us in a room where we could not see the vehicle.

On second thought... a cup holder is a small price to pay versus being branded a terrorist and sent to Guantanamo Bay and stripped of any right.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 03:54:26 am by Ergot »

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 04:16:36 am »
Well then get a constitutional lawyer and sue customs for violating your rights!  A lot of us do happen to think that it is reasonable to check your car for smuggling things.  That's what happens when you leave the fucking country. 

I'm not (yet) a legal scholar, so I don't know whether that's constitutional.  It seems to me that it'd be happening to people besides you.  Has nobody tried suing?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 04:21:29 am »
Yes. It is reasonable to check my car to see if I'm smuggling things, but shouldn't I be allowed to supervise? How do I know they won't just steal something, like the car. (I checked and AFAIK they didn't).  I'm looking into suing them for violating my rights, but you know after 9/11 they can get away with anything. In addition, I'm looking into suing them for my cup holder.  It'll probably end up being more work than it's worth, or I'll forget about it and never leave the country by car again.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 05:29:01 am »
You're a moron.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 05:59:08 am »
You're a moron.

... Was that necessary?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 06:16:20 am »
I'd sue them for a cupholder too. In fact, brb..
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 10:03:51 am »
I dont like canada's border control much, they denied my family acess to get into Canada because my dad had a misdmeanor marijuana possesion when he was 18 (backround checks!). I live really really close to canada (MI) so I suppose I could visit it any time I wanted though (i have no criminal record at all).
I'll bet your dad was being an asshole or a jerk.  With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

And incidentally, I'm glad they don't let criminals into my country. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:50 am »
* Joe is glad posession of a deadly weapon didn't go on his record.

EDIT -
They'd let me in with a misdemeanor truancy at 15, right? :p
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 01:36:07 pm »
Why did they search your car so intensely?.....

Also, I dont believe they violated your rights at all.  They are supposed to search YOU to keep ME safe...thats how it works

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »
I'll bet your dad was being an asshole or a jerk.  With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

I suspect it's because we're Asian... from California. And Asians tend to try and smuggle them lychee stuff back right?  Getting into Canada was a piece of cake... they didn't even look at our passports ;P! Go Canada!
Why did they search your car so intensely?.....

Also, I dont believe they violated your rights at all.  They are supposed to search YOU to keep ME safe...thats how it works

I know, but I have rights as well.  See the fourth amendment.  However, I guess they can do whatever they want now because they want to protect you from terrorist eh?  It's not that I don't agree that they should search people; I just think there's a better way to do it than sticking people in a room then rummaging through their stuff, leaving a giant mess in the vehicle, and breaking cup holders
I'm very sensitive about my cup holder; I had to hold my drinks on the way back home -.-.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 02:05:37 pm »
Well, as somebody else said, your fourth amendment protects you from unreasonable search.  I don't think that there's anything unreasonable about searching people entering the country. 

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2006, 02:12:55 pm »
Well, as somebody else said, your fourth amendment protects you from unreasonable search.  I don't think that there's anything unreasonable about searching people entering the country. 
Fine, but is there a reasonable reason for breaking my cupholder?

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 02:17:01 pm »

Oh yes, I'm sure they wanted to search the vehicle just so they could break a cupholder...damn Americans.

On a side note, if you don't like America, get the fuck out.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 08:21:01 pm by Furious »
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 09:56:42 pm »
With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

Hmm, sometimes I suspect that people in service do this to me, and it really, really ticks me off.  People in service should be happy to serve and be willing to put up with crap from the public, otherwise they shouldn't be in service!

I'm curious, what sorts of excuses did you look for?  It would be pretty hard to prevent someone from buying liquor if they had identification for being legal, were well-dressed, etc.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 10:04:29 pm »
Hmm, sometimes I suspect that people in service do this to me, and it really, really ticks me off.  People in service should be happy to serve and be willing to put up with crap from the public, otherwise they shouldn't be in service!

I'm curious, what sorts of excuses did you look for?  It would be pretty hard to prevent someone from buying liquor if they had identification for being legal, were well-dressed, etc.

Lots of reasons:

- People who are rude/jerks
- People who are in frequently and cause problems
- People who are in frequently and ask the same dumb questions ("I buy the same thing every day, but I'm still going to ask why it's $9.75... did you get my empties?")
- Kids (ie, 18-21)
- Anybody who complains about getting ID'ed
- Anybody who looks like scum/smells bad/has bad breath

Some offences are, of course, worse than others.  But if somebody comes in, and they're nice, and they're polite, I'll try to be nice back to them.  If somebody is rude or annoying or whatever, I'll ask them for ID and scrutinize it (if they're young), or try to find a reason to kick them out (if they're older), or, at the very least, just not serve them with enthusiasm. 

It's the same idea with tipping at a restaurant -- if you go to a restaurant frequently, and tip poorly, you aren't going to get good service.  However, if you tip well, you'll find yourself getting served ahead of a line and other nice benefits.  My friend always told me that servers remember good tippers, and they remember bad tippers.  Sure, there's no requirement to tip (here), but the people serving you are humans, and they will return kindness. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 10:05:21 pm »
I would hope that was unintentional.  I doubt they did it on purpose, "Hey, more Asians are entering the country! Let's sabotage their Honda!" (disclaimer: I'm assuming your family drives a Honda)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 10:11:33 pm »

Lots of reasons:

- People who are in frequently and ask the same dumb questions ("I buy the same thing every day, but I'm still going to ask why it's $9.75... did you get my empties?")
- Kids (ie, 18-21)

Yeah, I'd be inclined to not want to serve those sorts of people either, but I'm just curious how you got away with not helping them, for example, if they had bad breath? :P  I mean, what did you say?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 10:37:22 pm »

Lots of reasons:

- Kids (ie, 18-21)

Yeah, I'd be inclined to not want to serve those sorts of people either, but I'm just curious how you got away with not helping them, for example, if they had bad breath? :P  I mean, what did you say?

I'm wondering that too....dont they complain to the manager when you dont serve them for "good" reasons?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:52 pm »
I would hope that was unintentional.  I doubt they did it on purpose, "Hey, more Asians are entering the country! Let's sabotage their Honda!" (disclaimer: I'm assuming your family drives a Honda)
They should have informed me and apologized for it then eh? (It's a Chrysler.)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 11:47:12 pm »

Lots of reasons:

- Kids (ie, 18-21)

You can't refuse them service without a good reason.  However, laws about serving alcohol are very strict in my province, so we can enforce them.  For example, you need to have two pieces of valid ID (one photo), and neither can be expired.  You also can't serve anybody who appears intoxicated.  Also, if the person is young, you can be very careful to check his ID (run your finger over the photo, make sure the height/weight are approximately accurate, etc.).  If somebody is annoying, we do our best to find a problem with their ID (usually, it's expired or not laminated properly). 

In some cases, they cause a problem with gives the necessary excuse.  One time, awhile after I worked there, I was hanging out talking to my friend who still works there.  This homeless guy comes in to buy beer (you know, the ones that sit outside and ask you for money for 'coffee'?).  I forget what happened, but he started yelling at me because apparently I looked at him badly (I was actually trying to AVOID looking at him, he was disgusting).  He made a bit of a ruckus, so my friend kicked him out for "harassing a customer" and won't let him back in anymore.  She'd been looking for an excuse to bar him for awhile, and he finally gave it to her. 

In most cases, however, you just have to serve them and not go out of your way to be helpful.  IE, if somebody pleasant comes in and buys a couple cases, even though I don't work there anyway I'll help them carry the beer to their car.  I helped a nice person just a few days ago while I was in there (one of my best friends works there). 

They should have informed me and apologized for it then eh? (It's a Chrysler.)
WTF, Asians here don't drive Chryslers!

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 11:59:32 pm »
Was this cupholder on your computer/laptop by any chance? :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 12:00:33 am »
2 IDs for booze?!?

BLASPHEMY..i guess?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 12:09:59 am »
2 valid IDs, yep. 

Driver's License and some other government-issued id (birth cert, SSN card, medical card (here), etc).  And neither can be expired.  We rarely enforce that rule unless, like I said, we're trying to cut somebody off. 

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 12:16:11 am »
Haha this is funny. My sister was telling me about going into Canada with friends. They had a 3 car convoy, one with her and her husband, one with her husband's siblings and another car with 3 asian friends. The first two cars didn't get stopped but the Asians got searched going into and out of Canada. I think perhaps they are profiling you guys. Bout damn time.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 12:20:56 am »
Was this cupholder on your computer/laptop by any chance? :)
No. The laptop was fine.

@iago: Think of it this way. My dad's tax dollars are paying for the border patrol. Why do we get our van trashed and the cuphold broke (be it intentional or not). It's like telling the delivery man of the beer (from which ever company) to piss off then tipping over all of his beer.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 12:21:28 am »
Haha this is funny. My sister was telling me about going into Canada with friends. They had a 3 car convoy, one with her and her husband, one with her husband's siblings and another car with 3 asian friends. The first two cars didn't get stopped but the Asians got searched going into and out of Canada. I think perhaps they are profiling you guys. Bout damn time.
Again, I think it's because Asians typically try to smuggle in lychee or logan.  They sell it fresh there and cheap.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 02:03:54 pm »

1. My Dad was being honost, not rude.
That last comment was downright stupid - for a country with "lax" marijuana laws, my dad shouldnt be considerd a criminal at all.
You cant change my mind, i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 02:41:37 pm »
Marijuana Posession =  Criminal Offense. Therefore, people who have possessed marijuana are criminal offenders. Meaning, your dad is/was a criminal.

The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 03:52:08 pm »
i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

Don't make such stupid generalizations.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 03:57:22 pm »
If you don't think being thoroughly searched when comming into America is necessary, then move to Canada. You obviously liked crossing into their border a lot more. Hell, isn't that all what a country is about? Your experience when entering a country? I mean, it can't the countries freedoms and the oppurtunities for you in the country, so I agree with you; fuck America!

You make me sick. You look past all of the freedoms that you have in this country, and after 1 bad experience you say, "FUCK AMERICA".
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:00:33 pm by MetaL MilitiA »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 04:44:51 pm »
1. My Dad was being honost, not rude.

I can "honost"ly say you're an idiot.  I'm not trying to be rude, but it's the truth.

That last comment was downright stupid - for a country with "lax" marijuana laws, my dad shouldnt be considerd a criminal at all.

So if somebody smuggles alcohol during prohibition, and after it ends, should be cleared of all charges?  No, he still broke the law.  Not to mention it IS STILL ILLEGAL to have marijuana in Canada.  The charges for possesion are just less severe.

You cant change my mind, i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

I always hate the stubern idiotic sides of Americans.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 05:09:59 pm »
If you don't think being thoroughly searched when comming into America is necessary, then move to Canada. You obviously liked crossing into their border a lot more. Hell, isn't that all what a country is about? Your experience when entering a country? I mean, it can't the countries freedoms and the oppurtunities for you in the country, so I agree with you; fuck America!

You make me sick. You look past all of the freedoms that you have in this country, and after 1 bad experience you say, "FUCK AMERICA".
Your sentences make me sick.

I did look at my freedoms that I have in this country which entitles me to freedom of speech, so I say "FUCK AMERICA."  However, you must also look at all the freedoms we have slowly been losing since 9/11 and the loss of our digital rights.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 05:14:53 pm »
Yeah, we got searched on the way up to Canada in '00 or '01 (not sure which. :P).  We didn't get searched this badly though.  They kinda kicked us out of the car, let the dog sniff sniff around, opened the trunk, went through the bags, went through my mom's purse, went through my backpack, and let us continue on.  The border patrol in between Manitoba/Minnesota was all right. :\
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 06:39:03 pm »
Marijuana Misdemeanors isn't a criminal offense in MI or canada, it's punished by a fine in both countrys. The border control sucks for both countrys if you ask me.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:03 pm »
Regardless of what you'd like to call it, it's still a criminal act.

From wikipedia:

A misdemeanor (or misdemeanour), in many common law legal systems, is a "lesser" criminal act.

He could've even been let off on a week probation! It would stilll make him a criminal.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 07:02:55 pm »
Marijuana Misdemeanors isn't a criminal offense ...
dumbest statement ever. ::)
<3

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 02:56:49 am »

I did look at my freedoms that I have in this country which entitles me to freedom of speech, so I say "FUCK AMERICA."  However, you must also look at all the freedoms we have slowly been losing since 9/11 and the loss of our digital rights.
You're entitled to freedom of speech, just like I am to state that what you said made me sick. And yes, we have slowly been losing freedoms, but that does mean you should be mad at America, you should be mad at the people running the country, and the people watching the borders.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 04:14:47 am »

You're entitled to freedom of speech, just like I am to state that what you said made me sick. And yes, we have slowly been losing freedoms, but that does mean you should be mad at America, you should be mad at the people running the country, and the people watching the borders.
Yarg! New president please.