Author Topic: FUCK AMERICA  (Read 9783 times)

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK AMERICA
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 02:03:54 pm »
Stupid long ass line back into USA from Canada... Fucking Customs searching through all my shit. BREAKING MY FUCKING CUP HOLDER. FUCKING ASSHOLES! Canadian customs rocks. FUCKING SEATTLE TRAFFIC! Undercover police cars having a field day too.
I dont like canada's border control much, they denied my family acess to get into Canada because my dad had a misdmeanor marijuana possesion when he was 18 (backround checks!). I live really really close to canada (MI) so I suppose I could visit it any time I wanted though (i have no criminal record at all).
I'll bet your dad was being an asshole or a jerk.  With certain people, I just look for any excuse to deny them.  When I worked at a beerstore, if somebody came in who was acting like an idiot, I'd look for an excuse not to serve them. 

And incidentally, I'm glad they don't let criminals into my country. 
1. My Dad was being honost, not rude.
That last comment was downright stupid - for a country with "lax" marijuana laws, my dad shouldnt be considerd a criminal at all.
You cant change my mind, i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 02:41:37 pm »
Marijuana Posession =  Criminal Offense. Therefore, people who have possessed marijuana are criminal offenders. Meaning, your dad is/was a criminal.

The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 03:52:08 pm »
i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

Don't make such stupid generalizations.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 03:57:22 pm »
If you don't think being thoroughly searched when comming into America is necessary, then move to Canada. You obviously liked crossing into their border a lot more. Hell, isn't that all what a country is about? Your experience when entering a country? I mean, it can't the countries freedoms and the oppurtunities for you in the country, so I agree with you; fuck America!

You make me sick. You look past all of the freedoms that you have in this country, and after 1 bad experience you say, "FUCK AMERICA".
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:00:33 pm by MetaL MilitiA »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 04:44:51 pm »
1. My Dad was being honost, not rude.

I can "honost"ly say you're an idiot.  I'm not trying to be rude, but it's the truth.

That last comment was downright stupid - for a country with "lax" marijuana laws, my dad shouldnt be considerd a criminal at all.

So if somebody smuggles alcohol during prohibition, and after it ends, should be cleared of all charges?  No, he still broke the law.  Not to mention it IS STILL ILLEGAL to have marijuana in Canada.  The charges for possesion are just less severe.

You cant change my mind, i'll always hate that sarcastic side of canadians.

I always hate the stubern idiotic sides of Americans.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 05:09:59 pm »
If you don't think being thoroughly searched when comming into America is necessary, then move to Canada. You obviously liked crossing into their border a lot more. Hell, isn't that all what a country is about? Your experience when entering a country? I mean, it can't the countries freedoms and the oppurtunities for you in the country, so I agree with you; fuck America!

You make me sick. You look past all of the freedoms that you have in this country, and after 1 bad experience you say, "FUCK AMERICA".
Your sentences make me sick.

I did look at my freedoms that I have in this country which entitles me to freedom of speech, so I say "FUCK AMERICA."  However, you must also look at all the freedoms we have slowly been losing since 9/11 and the loss of our digital rights.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 05:14:53 pm »
Yeah, we got searched on the way up to Canada in '00 or '01 (not sure which. :P).  We didn't get searched this badly though.  They kinda kicked us out of the car, let the dog sniff sniff around, opened the trunk, went through the bags, went through my mom's purse, went through my backpack, and let us continue on.  The border patrol in between Manitoba/Minnesota was all right. :\
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 06:39:03 pm »
Marijuana Misdemeanors isn't a criminal offense in MI or canada, it's punished by a fine in both countrys. The border control sucks for both countrys if you ask me.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:03 pm »
Regardless of what you'd like to call it, it's still a criminal act.

From wikipedia:

A misdemeanor (or misdemeanour), in many common law legal systems, is a "lesser" criminal act.

He could've even been let off on a week probation! It would stilll make him a criminal.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 07:02:55 pm »
Marijuana Misdemeanors isn't a criminal offense ...
dumbest statement ever. ::)
<3

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 02:56:49 am »

I did look at my freedoms that I have in this country which entitles me to freedom of speech, so I say "FUCK AMERICA."  However, you must also look at all the freedoms we have slowly been losing since 9/11 and the loss of our digital rights.
You're entitled to freedom of speech, just like I am to state that what you said made me sick. And yes, we have slowly been losing freedoms, but that does mean you should be mad at America, you should be mad at the people running the country, and the people watching the borders.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 04:14:47 am »

You're entitled to freedom of speech, just like I am to state that what you said made me sick. And yes, we have slowly been losing freedoms, but that does mean you should be mad at America, you should be mad at the people running the country, and the people watching the borders.
Yarg! New president please.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology