Author Topic: World flipped upside down ... Cheney says no attack  (Read 6820 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
Re: World flipped upside down ... Cheney says no attack
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 03:03:02 pm »
Yeah yeah, North Korean talking bullshit and crying for attention again, nothing new, no big deal.
The only time I was worried about North Korean attacking someone was when they fired a short range missle over Japan, but that was just for attention.

You were worried about DPRK when you were 10 years old?
lol,i dont think i knew what n korea was when i was 10

...arent GS & I the same age?

Well, according to GS's profile he's 18.  DPRK fired the missile in 98, which was 8 years ago.  18 - 8 = 10.

:P
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 06:15:15 pm »
Yeah yeah, North Korean talking bullshit and crying for attention again, nothing new, no big deal.
The only time I was worried about North Korean attacking someone was when they fired a short range missle over Japan, but that was just for attention.

Well, according to GS's profile he's 18.  DPRK fired the missile in 98, which was 8 years ago.  18 - 8 = 10.

ohs, I thought I read someone say he was 19...oh well...I didnt give a crap about N Korea when I was 11 either...I think.  I only really remember Iraq airstrikes in ... 98? when I was 12?

trust

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 11:18:20 am »
Does North Korea have Oil?  No.  Does the current administration want to attack them?  No. 

Coincidence?  You decide. 

omg. Shut up. Honestly.

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 12:20:49 pm »

ohs, I thought I read someone say he was 19...oh well...I didnt give a crap about N Korea when I was 11 either...I think.  I only really remember Iraq airstrikes in ... 98? when I was 12?

North Korea tested a short range missile more recently, which landed in the Sea of Japan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4503531.stm

I've been keeping a close eye on this because I'm Korean.  :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 12:22:32 pm by skip »

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 09:01:16 pm »
Do you support unification, skip?

(Incidentally, those didn't fly over Japan, so I assumed GS's remark referred to the 1998 incident when the Taepodong I flew over Japan, like he'd said).
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 09:45:27 pm »
Do you support unification, skip?

(Incidentally, those didn't fly over Japan, so I assumed GS's remark referred to the 1998 incident when the Taepodong I flew over Japan, like he'd said).
Of course I do. Despite being seperated, we are the same people and we come from the same ancestors.

Although I don't see unification happening anytime soon. I only see this happening if war between the two occur. Well, they are technically still at war, just at cease fire.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 10:13:44 pm »
Since you insist on pursuing this, I should point out that we've already invaded N. Korea once.  We just haven't gotten around to getting back yet.

We can't invade every country in the world simultaneously, especially when liberal presidents cut our defense budget (ahem, Slick Willy).  We'll get around to it!
I'm not worried about the US in general, just this specific president/staff.  After 2008, I'm sure N Korea will be invaded, and maybe other countries that actually threaten us. 
I highly doubt that we will invade North Korea any time soon.  The reason I say this is because their main ally is pushing them to return to diplomatic relations with the United States.  And besides, we aren't the *only* country that is a little worried about these missiles.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus