Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Downtime, at some point

<< < (9/12) > >>

Joe:

--- Quote from: Quik on June 29, 2006, 01:22:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on June 28, 2006, 08:54:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: RoMi on June 28, 2006, 05:47:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on June 27, 2006, 04:24:50 pm ---Yeah, it's not a significant amount. 

On a sidenote, I was also looking at commercial packages from my ISP, which would allow me to do static ip, email, proper DNS, and other stuff.  I don't want to commit to anything yet, but it looks promising.

--- End quote ---
Wow, my dream of having a romi@x86labs.org might come true. 

--- End quote ---

That's a pretty lowsy dream...

--- End quote ---

Hey now... my dream is to get h@x0r.ca and that could actually come true :D

--- End quote ---

h@x0r.ca forwards to joetheodd@gmail.com. Quik, you're never going to get it, because I was the first one with enough balls to actually ask xar for it.

Quik:

--- Quote from: Joe on June 29, 2006, 05:30:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Quik on June 29, 2006, 01:22:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on June 28, 2006, 08:54:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: RoMi on June 28, 2006, 05:47:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on June 27, 2006, 04:24:50 pm ---Yeah, it's not a significant amount. 

On a sidenote, I was also looking at commercial packages from my ISP, which would allow me to do static ip, email, proper DNS, and other stuff.  I don't want to commit to anything yet, but it looks promising.

--- End quote ---
Wow, my dream of having a romi@x86labs.org might come true. 

--- End quote ---

That's a pretty lowsy dream...

--- End quote ---

Hey now... my dream is to get h@x0r.ca and that could actually come true :D

--- End quote ---

h@x0r.ca forwards to joetheodd@gmail.com. Quik, you're never going to get it, because I was the first one with enough balls to actually ask xar for it.

--- End quote ---

Xar hasn't owned the domain since December, and it was never his domain in the first place since he was never x0r.

iago:
It was Tmp's domain, but Xar probably had the power to create email accounts on it. 

Quik:

--- Quote from: iago on June 29, 2006, 07:40:30 pm ---It was Tmp's domain, but Xar probably had the power to create email accounts on it. 

--- End quote ---

No, it's a little more complicated than that. However, point is that it's not registered anymore. I have been waiting for tmp to come on AIM to chat with him about it.

Joe:
Let's put it this way, I've had Quik's dream come true for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version