Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Downtime, at some point

<< < (10/12) > >>

iago:
First try failed.. I didn't count for something on the firewall configuration.  I'm not sure what, but I'm confident I'll find it. 

Hopefully I'll take another stab at this tomorrow. 

iago:
Ok, the change-over has been made for the forum, and I'll copy over the site shortly. 

Expect some minor disturbances over the next couple days/weeks, though -- everything is on a new system that I'm still getting used to, so I'm not 100% confident in it. 

chuck:
If your having problems with port blocking n stuff, try using no-ip.org. They will redirect ports for you, and its ip can be dynamicly updated. You can even use your domain names. Also, your forum looks funny with no pictures and css. =)

iago:

--- Quote from: chuck on July 03, 2006, 09:45:39 pm ---If your having problems with port blocking n stuff, try using no-ip.org. They will redirect ports for you, and its ip can be dynamicly updated. You can even use your domain names. Also, your forum looks funny with no pictures and css. =)

--- End quote ---
I use dyndns, which provides idental functionality, but thanks for the suggestion!

iago:
Smilies should be fixed.  I don't have time to fix other themes still, maybe another leader will do it *looks around*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version