Author Topic: A Little Tip  (Read 6905 times)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Tip
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 03:59:49 am »
You don't deserve a $15,000 car until you learn about cars enough to respect your new one.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 05:58:48 am »
I personally don't see why anyone would want a $15,000 car. I'd pay $2000 for it, if it has a built in sterio (forget CD, use the walkman -> tapeplayer converter), power steering, and a cupholder (you do not know how annoying it is to not have a cupholder), a backlit dashboard, and the other barebones requirements to make it street legal. Screw power windows, four doors, etc.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 06:15:22 pm »
I personally don't see why anyone would want a $15,000 car. I'd pay $2000 for it, if it has a built in sterio (forget CD, use the walkman -> tapeplayer converter), power steering, and a cupholder (you do not know how annoying it is to not have a cupholder), a backlit dashboard, and the other barebones requirements to make it street legal. Screw power windows, four doors, etc.

If I had the money, I'd buy a nice car... after getting a bunch of expensive network components, of course. :)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 10:36:43 pm »
If I had the money, I'd buy a nice car... after getting a bunch of expensive network components, of course. :)
Apparently, my dad is going to buy me a brand new car because of my scholarship.   :P

When did you ever get that driver's license or are you still working on it?

errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 12:54:23 am »
Apparently, my dad is going to buy me a brand new car because of my scholarship.   :P

When did you ever get that driver's license or are you still working on it?

Nice!

... Still working on it >_>

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 07:11:11 pm »

Exactly. If I had more spare cash it'd definately go into a computer instead of a car.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 09:23:27 pm »
Way to be practical!
The writ of the founders must endure.