Announcements > [x86] Announcements

New Server

<< < (4/13) > >>

zorm:

--- Quote from: iago on July 04, 2006, 07:07:01 pm ---Your code has been looked at by several members, so they'd probably see backdoors.

--- End quote ---

Hey you never know! But yeah I don't do that sort of thing and never really have either. I still say its ironic, you all are welcome to think whatever you like.

deadly7:
The reason you were kicked out of the clan was because you told TehUser of things that we were saying about him.  It's really just that simple.  I don't see how that's ironic at all, but ok.

zorm:

--- Quote from: deadly7 on July 04, 2006, 11:38:56 pm ---The reason you were kicked out of the clan was because you told TehUser of things that we were saying about him.  It's really just that simple.  I don't see how that's ironic at all, but ok.

--- End quote ---

Except for the fact that I didn't tell TehUser things I let him see things. Afterwards iago refered to it like it was a security breach, which makes it the ironic part. He went so far as to remove by access to things because I was 'untrustworthy.' Oh well.

MyndFyre:
It *was* a security breach.

iago:

--- Quote from: zorm on July 05, 2006, 01:15:43 am ---
--- Quote from: deadly7 on July 04, 2006, 11:38:56 pm ---The reason you were kicked out of the clan was because you told TehUser of things that we were saying about him.  It's really just that simple.  I don't see how that's ironic at all, but ok.

--- End quote ---

Except for the fact that I didn't tell TehUser things I let him see things. Afterwards iago refered to it like it was a security breach, which makes it the ironic part. He went so far as to remove by access to things because I was 'untrustworthy.' Oh well.

--- End quote ---

No, I removed your access because I was mad at you and thought you were a jerk. 

--- Quote from: MyndFyre[x86] on July 05, 2006, 04:43:56 am ---It *was* a security breach.

--- End quote ---
This is true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version