Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Welcome (back), Joe!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Newby:

--- Quote from: zorm on July 04, 2006, 08:54:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on July 04, 2006, 07:05:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: zorm on July 04, 2006, 06:49:34 pm ---Like OMG, if Joe can get back in there might be hope for me yet! :p

--- End quote ---
Joe left on much better terms.

--- End quote ---

I don't see how the terms can be better, we both got kicked out. And it wasn't like I went kicking and screaming to my mommy that x86 voted me out.

--- End quote ---

You were voted out because you basically didn't care about what you did (which was pretty low, though I can see where you'd choose friends over a clan meant to be full of friends... wait a minute...), whereas Joe just rubbed deadly the wrong way.. (did he eat a cow in front of him, or just draw a red dot on his forehead?)

lol. I just got a mental picture of Joe whining to his mom, "MOM, x86 KICKED ME OUT!!!" "oh, that's too bad dear, you have softball practice in 30 minutes."

Haha. Crushed.

Welcome back fag. I voted yes on you. Don't make me regret it! ;)

Sidoh:

--- Quote from: Newby on July 06, 2006, 03:58:45 pm --- (did he eat a cow in front of him, or just draw a red dot on his forehead?)

lol. I just got a mental picture of Joe whining to his mom, "MOM, x86 KICKED ME OUT!!!" "oh, that's too bad dear, you have softball practice in 30 minutes."

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Blaze:

--- Quote from: Sidoh on July 06, 2006, 04:26:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Newby on July 06, 2006, 03:58:45 pm --- (did he eat a cow in front of him, or just draw a red dot on his forehead?)

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHAHA

--- End quote ---

Newby should leave more often, his humor level rose 88%

deadly7:

--- Quote from: Newby on July 06, 2006, 03:58:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: zorm on July 04, 2006, 08:54:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on July 04, 2006, 07:05:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: zorm on July 04, 2006, 06:49:34 pm ---Like OMG, if Joe can get back in there might be hope for me yet! :p

--- End quote ---
Joe left on much better terms.

--- End quote ---

I don't see how the terms can be better, we both got kicked out. And it wasn't like I went kicking and screaming to my mommy that x86 voted me out.

--- End quote ---

You were voted out because you basically didn't care about what you did (which was pretty low, though I can see where you'd choose friends over a clan meant to be full of friends... wait a minute...), whereas Joe just rubbed deadly the wrong way.. (did he eat a cow in front of him, or just draw a red dot on his forehead?)

Haha. Crushed.

Welcome back fag. I voted yes on you. Don't make me regret it! ;)

--- End quote ---
Actually... now that you mention it, where the hell IS my pet cow?

wires:
Where the hell are my PS2 controllers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version