Author Topic: Level 40..  (Read 8216 times)

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Level 40..
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 10:37:14 pm »
Dwarf priest?

My man. Dwarf anything look ugly.

What are you talking about?

Dwarves are cute, hairy little things...

THAT WILL MELT YOUR FACE OFF

Dwarf females are the lesbians of the alliance. You should have made a Human preist. At least they look good in the teir sets.
He IS a fucking Human Priest.

And as far as usefulness, Dwarf Priests top it off here. Fear Ward is an absolute win.

TeHFoOoL, not Sidoh, Dumbass.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 11:43:08 pm »
Dwarf priest?

My man. Dwarf anything look ugly.

What are you talking about?

Dwarves are cute, hairy little things...

THAT WILL MELT YOUR FACE OFF

Dwarf females are the lesbians of the alliance. You should have made a Human preist. At least they look good in the teir sets.

1. This is my first character, so I thought I'd make a character that will be wanted.
1a: A priest: priests generally can find groups easy.
1b: A dwarven priest: Fear ward. ++ desire in other groups.

2. QQ more please. I play the game, I like dwarves, I don't give a shit if dwarves look "ugly".
Have you seen the gear that's available for priests until you're epic'd out? I'm in a flambouyant red crownish hat, a royal purple cape, shouldes that can impale someone, gloves that look like raptor claws. Shadowform cancels most of that out anyways, so as I said.. QQ.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 12:40:23 am »

edit:

TeHFoOoL, not Sidoh, Dumbass.

He did quote me... :P
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 12:42:21 am by Sidoh »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 12:51:09 am »
WHO ELSE WOULD SO TOTALLY FUCK SIDOH?

Btw Sidoh, Boots of Trans dropped x2 today in BWL. :D

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 01:46:39 am »
lol.

Yeah, I want Trans boots pretty bad.  Ironically, though, I'll probably end up using Boots of Pure Thought over Boots of Transcendence most of the time.  From my calculations, Boots of Pure Thought are far superior.  The 8/8 set bonus might be nice, though.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 07:14:49 pm »
lol.

Yeah, I want Trans boots pretty bad.  Ironically, though, I'll probably end up using Boots of Pure Thought over Boots of Transcendence most of the time.  From my calculations, Boots of Pure Thought are far superior.  The 8/8 set bonus might be nice, though.

Going a little off topic here Sidoh But, when are you respecing to shadow? I thought you were done with Holy?
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 07:43:47 pm »
Going a little off topic here Sidoh But, when are you respecing to shadow? I thought you were done with Holy?

I don't know where something I said was misconstrued to lead you to believe that, but I have no intentions of spec'ing shadow with sabetha for any sort of serious reason any time soon.  I went Shadow for a week for the reason of humor and shock (a few of the priests in my raid did it), but it was only for a few days.

Don't get me wrong... Shadow is awesome... just not for instance healing.  I've been leveling a Shadow priest (very slowly... it's level 9 atm) which I may end up playing more, but only time will tell. :D

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 08:06:54 pm »

I don't know where something I said was misconstrued to lead you to believe that, but I have no intentions of spec'ing shadow with sabetha for any sort of serious reason any time soon.  I went Shadow for a week for the reason of humor and shock (a few of the priests in my raid did it), but it was only for a few days.

Don't get me wrong... Shadow is awesome... just not for instance healing.  I've been leveling a Shadow priest (very slowly... it's level 9 atm) which I may end up playing more, but only time will tell. :D

I could have sword I read a thread here stating that you were spec'ing to shadow. I could be mistaken. Also I have another question. What is your build? I would like to know what a full epic raiding priest has for a holy tree.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 08:29:37 pm »
I could have sword I read a thread here stating that you were spec'ing to shadow. I could be mistaken. Also I have another question. What is your build? I would like to know what a full epic raiding priest has for a holy tree.

Build: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=dxg0sVVoZfxtcc0k

Maybe it was this post?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 09:52:56 pm »
HE REMINDED ME OF ALL THE POOR PRIESTS ON THE TEST REALMS....ALL THAT HEALING GEAR GONE TO A SAD SAD WASTE.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 10:11:01 pm »
HE REMINDED ME OF ALL THE POOR PRIESTS ON THE TEST REALMS....ALL THAT HEALING GEAR GONE TO A SAD SAD WASTE.

lolz

It was comical to watch the heads turn as I ran past people in Transcendence whilest in shadowform.