Author Topic: Bush caught off guard in chat with Blair  (Read 10881 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Bush caught off guard in chat with Blair
« on: July 17, 2006, 02:11:50 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/17/bush.tape/index.html

Bush told Blair: "See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over."

Not TOTALLY sure why its news that he cursed, what he said makes sense though...except the irony part, I wish I knew what that was about.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: Bush caught off guard in chat with Blair
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 03:31:43 pm »

Bush told Blair: "See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over."

Not TOTALLY sure why its news that he cursed, what he said makes sense though...except the irony part, I wish I knew what that was about.

Its not the frist time he did something to embarrse the united states.

http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/bush_middle_finger.jpg
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 03:49:59 pm »

Its not the frist time he did something to embarrse the united states.

http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/bush_middle_finger.jpg
You can't tell that the finger is disproportionate to his hand and that the shadows are all wrong for that to be a real picture?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 05:59:19 pm »
How is that embarrassing to the United States? You can't honestly tell me that because he is President he is going to use cute words instead of cussing when he is having a private conversation with friends? Atleast he didn't go around saying he hates certain people and calling them bastards like that one Canadian politician.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 09:55:37 pm »
How is that embarrassing to the United States? You can't honestly tell me that because he is President he is going to use cute words instead of cussing when he is having a private conversation with friends? Atleast he didn't go around saying he hates certain people and calling them bastards like that one Canadian politician.
No, but there's a better and more professional ways of saying things that you would expect.
I laughed when I saw it on the news.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

trust

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 09:58:04 pm »
No, but there's a better and more professional ways of saying things that you would expect.

It's no different than when regular people have conversation between friends. It's not like it was in a press conference or something.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 09:59:34 pm »
Some people expect the president to be a role model.  That isn't (always) the case, of course. 

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 10:04:10 pm »

It's not like it was in a press conference or something.
I hope you were being sarcastic there.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

trust

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 10:23:49 pm »

Um, I wasn't. He wasn't sitting there answering questions with a reporter and saying that. It was in a private conversation.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 10:50:41 pm »

Um, I wasn't. He wasn't sitting there answering questions with a reporter and saying that. It was in a private conversation.

Someone in that type of postion shouldnt be using profanity while talking to anybody in that matter. He is the President of the United states. Not some local bum talking to a friend.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

trust

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 11:03:25 pm »
Dubya is just a regular person like everyone else once you remove his title. It's no big deal, he's an adult and he used a mild expletive. Get over it.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 12:10:28 am »

Yes but they were all around, and he said it to the Prime Minister of the UK.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:14:15 am »
Either way, it doesnt make it any less true.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 11:58:32 am »

ZOMG HE SAID "SHITE" HE SHOULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN A FUCKING BLOWJOB UNDER HIS DESK!!!!!!

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 06:46:21 pm »
Getting a BJ or cussing, Mr.President? I don't care unless its effecting how your running this country.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 07:20:45 pm »

ZOMG HE SAID "SHITE" HE SHOULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN A FUCKING BLOWJOB UNDER HIS DESK!!!!!!

Please don't tell me you think that was a big deal.  :P

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 07:24:09 pm »
I don't think that getting a BJ under the desk was a big deal.  I think that lying about it under oath was a big deal.  It *was* material to the case, and while it was not relevant per se to the nation's operations, nobody has an excuse to lie under oath.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:58 pm »
I don't think that getting a BJ under the desk was a big deal.  I think that lying about it under oath was a big deal.  It *was* material to the case, and while it was not relevant per se to the nation's operations, nobody has an excuse to lie under oath.
I agree, but then again alot of presidents lie, Clinton got caught.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 07:28:45 pm »

It was an error in judgement, but he should never have been put in a position where he was having to talk about his personal relationships under oath.  That is something wrong with the system, and it is much more of a problem in government than the details of Clinton's sex life, which are quite unrelated to his job as a president.  There are a lot of Clinton-haters out there, but I'm sure if he had been a republican president those same people would be Clinton-lovers.  It's all just a childish game.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 07:30:50 pm »
If anything the president deserves a BJ for such a stressfull job he does, makes him work better.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 07:32:44 pm »
Oh no!  Someone cursed over a bad issue, this has NEVER happened before.  I am going to stop respecting any decisions from that person now.  </stupidity>

Even being a leader of a country it does not change the way I view that country/leader at all.  They SHOULD stop that shit.

I watched the news this morning and it seems that all the people they interviewed on the streets of Toronto seemed to agree that it isn't a big deal.

Atleast he didn't go around saying he hates certain people and calling them bastards like that one Canadian politician.

I laughed hard when I saw that on the news.  I laughed harder when she stepped on a bush doll.

It was an error in judgement, but he should never have been put in a position where he was having to talk about his personal relationships under oath.  That is something wrong with the system, and it is much more of a problem in government than Clinton's sex life, which doesn't affect how he governs.  

I agree to a certain extent. It was pretty close in the work enviornment though.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 07:46:53 pm »
he should never have been put in a position where he was having to talk about his personal relationships under oath. 
WHAT?!?

He lied under oath in a lawsuit regarding sexual harassment of former employees.

Civil lawsuits have a different burden of proof and commonly have what are called character witnesses to establish patterned behaviors.  If someone repeatedly sexually harasses someone, it's found that the person is more likely to have sexually harassed the person in question.  It's kind of like how car insurance works, Rule.  I can't believe I have to spell this out for you.

They SHOULD stop that shit.
Holy shit Blaze!  You cursed!  Canadians must be bad people!

Holy shit!  I cursed!  x86 must be a bad clan!

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 07:49:28 pm »
he should never have been put in a position where he was having to talk about his personal relationships under oath. 
WHAT?!?

He lied under oath in a lawsuit regarding sexual harassment of former employees.

Civil lawsuits have a different burden of proof and commonly have what are called character witnesses to establish patterned behaviors.  If someone repeatedly sexually harasses someone, it's found that the person is more likely to have sexually harassed the person in question.  It's kind of like how car insurance works, Rule.  I can't believe I have to spell this out for you.
Don't give me that patronizing crap.  I really dislike how you bold various words to make what you're saying sound more official.  I somehow doubt that Clinton was sexually harassing those women; the case should have been thrown out ::).  It was a publicity case -- Kenneth Star and his buddies even paid for some of these women to get cosmetic surgery.  The US should not have been on the edge of its seats while they waited to watch Clinton answer questions about his sexual relations.  That is screwed up.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:51:33 pm by Rule »

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 07:52:02 pm »
Don't give me that patronizing crap.  I really dislike how you bold various words to make what you're saying sound more official. 
I bold certain words to emphasize what I'm saying, not to make things "sound official," whatever that means.  I use it to express the inflection in my voice as if I were saying it IRL.

I somehow doubt that Clinton was sexually harassing those women; the case should have been thrown out ::).
I don't remember the outcome of the case, but I don't think that you're a judge, and I'm also fairly certain YANAL.  I don't see how your opinion has any bearing whatsoever on it.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 07:57:58 pm »
Don't give me that patronizing crap.  I really dislike how you bold various words to make what you're saying sound more official. 
I bold certain words to emphasize what I'm saying, not to make things "sound official," whatever that means.  I use it to express the inflection in my voice as if I were saying it IRL.

I somehow doubt that Clinton was sexually harassing those women; the case should have been thrown out ::).
I don't remember the outcome of the case, but I don't think that you're a judge, and I'm also fairly certain YANAL.  I don't see how your opinion has any bearing whatsoever on it.

You know damn well what I mean when I say "trying to sound official": it's a bully-like way of trying to shut people down. You often bold borderline technical words.  Also, who cares if I'm not a lawyer.  I don't see how your opinion has any bearing either, by the same flawed logic.  That's like saying Faraday's opinion on electricity is irrelevant, because he had no formal education whatsoever.  Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't make it irrelevant. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 08:00:48 pm »
"Sexual Harassment"?  Who ever claimed that Clinton had sexually harassed her?  I'll admit that I wasn't glued to my TV to watch the case, but I don't seem to think that it was sexual harassment...

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 08:10:43 pm »
You know damn well what I mean when I say "trying to sound official": it's a bully-like way of trying to shut people down. You often bold borderline technical words.  Also, who cares if I'm not a lawyer.  I don't see how your opinion has any bearing either, by the same flawed logic.  That's like saying Faraday's opinion on electricity is irrelevant, because he had no formal education whatsoever.  Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't make it irrelevant. 
/whine, you bolded "no" and are trying to bully me down.  ::)

I'm not saying that my opinion had any impact on the outcome of the case.  Your statement that the case should have been thrown out is equally irrelevant.  I wasn't arguing for a position, though; I was stating fact.

"Sexual Harassment"?  Who ever claimed that Clinton had sexually harassed her?  I'll admit that I wasn't glued to my TV to watch the case, but I don't seem to think that it was sexual harassment...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones.  Following an initial dismissal, an appeal was avoided via an $850,000 settlement.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 08:21:35 pm »
I'm not saying that my opinion had any impact on the outcome of the case. 
Um, where am I saying this?  Just artifically relating something stupid you thought of to what I was saying doesn't make my comment irrelevant, and neither does me not being a lawyer, lol.

Following an initial dismissal...

:D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 08:24:23 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 02:29:28 am »
...came a settlement, which means he did something wrong obviously.

Clinton cheated on his wife, broke the sacred bond of marriage, whats to say he didnt screw over the rest of the country somehow?
Clinton was an ass of a man...so far it seems he did good by us, though...except the whole letting terrorists infiltrate the U.S. thing.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 02:31:50 am »
...came a settlement, which means he did something wrong obviously.

I'd have to think really hard to come up with some of the incredibly stupid things you say.  Congratulations.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 02:35:24 am »
Clinton let terroists infiltrate the US?! It was under Bush's administration that Sept/11th happend! 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 02:36:12 am »
Well, if I'm wrong then Clinton must've been even more stupid than I am to pay out almost $1million to hush someone for something he never did.

Gamesnake, Bush had been in office not even 9 months when 9/11 happened, those people had been in the US training for years

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 02:37:15 am »
I'd have to think really hard to come up with some of the incredibly stupid things you say.  Congratulations.

Did you read why there was a settlement Rule?  Oh, by the way, there was that italicize thing again.  You must be trying to bully him down.  ::)

The wikipedia article indicates that the case was dismissed not because it had no merit or did not belong in court, but because the judge ruled that Jones couldn't show damages.

Clinton let terroists infiltrate the US?! It was under Bush's administration that Sept/11th happend! 
Yes, and it was also Bush's fault that the economy sucked around the time that he was elected.  You know, because presidents make things happen immediately.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 02:45:11 am »

Did you read why there was a settlement Rule?  Oh, by the way, there was that italicize thing again.  You must be trying to bully him down.  ::)

The wikipedia article indicates that the case was dismissed not because it had no merit or did not belong in court, but because the judge ruled that Jones couldn't show damages.

Yes, and it was also Bush's fault that the economy sucked around the time that he was elected.  You know, because presidents make things happen immediately.

Edit: I'm not going to bother with either of you, it's not worth it.  And I am by no means a democrat.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2006, 02:47:21 am »

Did you read why there was a settlement Rule?  Oh, by the way, there was that italicize thing again.  You must be trying to bully him down.  ::)

Edit: I'm not going to bother with either of you, it's not worth it.  And I am by no means a democrat.
...or capable of understanding anything that our lovely media hasnt believing you into thinkig it seems ;)

Offline leet_muffin

• x86
  • Socialism '08!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2006, 02:48:56 am »

<sarcasm> And the sudden economic rise of Clinton's time in power obviously was due to the successes and power of the ideal democratic (bordering on socialist) system, and had nothing to do with the "dot com boom" </sarcasm>
The douchebag method:
fuck allfo you i dont give a fuck ill fight everyone of you fuck that sbhit fuck you

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 03:09:09 am »
...or capable of understanding anything that our lovely media hasnt believing you into thinkig it seems ;)

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 03:12:05 am »

That's kind of what I thought. :-\

Offline leet_muffin

• x86
  • Socialism '08!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 03:24:33 am »
I'm glad that Bush at least know's the situation. He's 50-75% right in what he said (well, I don't quite understand why it's ironic, but eh, I'm not including that.). I agree, we do need to stop Hezbollah. I disagree that Syria even needs to be fucking notified.

Plan of Operations: (by Muffin.) Stop Hezbollah. Continue life.

Plan of Operations: (by Dubya.) Tell Syria "Stop Hezbollah". Tell Syria that their refusal to do so is unacceptable. Get UN involved in forcing Syria to stop Hezbollah. Eventually solve that problem. Complain at Syria about how much they fucked us over. Continue life, still pissed off about the whole situation.

Muffin = totally the better leader.
The douchebag method:
fuck allfo you i dont give a fuck ill fight everyone of you fuck that sbhit fuck you

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:09 am »

oops, I changed brainwashed to believing & forgot to fix the rest, it was early in the morning, I'm not a late night person & function poorly in those wee hours