Author Topic: Mages...Overpowered? Nah.  (Read 7588 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Mages...Overpowered? Nah.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:27 pm »
Reroll a hunter then.  I don't really care. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 08:13:35 pm »
Reroll a hunter then.  I don't really care. :P
You really can't just except being wrong. ::)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:07 pm »
You really can't just except being wrong. ::)

Accept*.

I don't really care.  All you do here is moan that Rogues pale in comparison to other classes.  I don't feel like fighting your undying urge to belittle your own class, so go ahead.  Belittle yourself. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 09:32:27 pm »
I claimed all melee damage in general. Also, as for the typo, you don't need to point it out, I know, however I'm tired and don't feel like correcting myself.

Every rogue "moans" about the rogue problems, there's no way around it, if you've played one long enough it's not hard to. I had rogues who completely disagreed with me a few weeks ago saying things would be fixed in 1.12, they went and played on the PTR and now completely agree with me and the other 99% of rogues who actually want something done. Just because you don't think so (which just proves you don't play the class enough), doesn't mean I need to stop pointing out facts.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 09:39:15 pm »
I claimed all melee damage in general. Also, as for the typo, you don't need to point it out, I know, however I'm tired and don't feel like correcting myself.

I'm in a nit-picky mood. ;)

Every rogue "moans" about the rogue problems, there's no way around it, if you've played one long enough it's not hard to. I had rogues who completely disagreed with me a few weeks ago saying things would be fixed in 1.12, they went and played on the PTR and now completely agree with me and the other 99% of rogues who actually want something done. Just because you don't think so (which just proves you don't play the class enough), doesn't mean I need to stop pointing out facts.

Did this ever occur to you: I have fun playing a Rogue regardless of some of the incompetencies that could be intended to be entailed with the class? :p

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 03:30:27 am »

Every class thinks their class is too underpowered, and every class thinks all other classes should be nerfed. If Blizzard did what everyone wanted done to other classes, WoW would turn into a Warcraft II grunt vs footman war. Whoever auto-attacks first, wins.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 03:39:51 am »
Every class thinks their class is too underpowered, and every class thinks all other classes should be nerfed. If Blizzard did what everyone wanted done to other classes, WoW would turn into a Warcraft II grunt vs footman war. Whoever auto-attacks first, wins.

That's exactly it.