Author Topic: Happy Birthday Sidoh :D!  (Read 10195 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Happy Birthday Sidoh :D!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 04:00:18 pm »
Also, probably a bad idea posting your sister's picture. Whether she's an uggo, or if she's dead sexy, only bad things can come out of it for you.

::)

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 04:16:43 pm »
Also, probably a bad idea posting your sister's picture. Whether she's an uggo, or if she's dead sexy, only bad things can come out of it for you.

The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 07:44:00 pm »
Belated ditto on the birthday thing. Congradulations on being one year closer to dying! And being one year sexier. Yar har.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 08:35:13 pm »

Meh. At every other community I've been to, people give each other a lot harder of a time than anyone's given you with this. Usually people mess with you and say crap like, "Damn, your sister's fucking hot! I'd so bang her!" Either the right people haven't read it yet, or this forum doesn't have those people. Don't roll your eyes at me.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 08:53:32 pm »
Belated ditto on the birthday thing. Congradulations on being one year closer to dying! And being one year sexier. Yar har.
Apparently you haven't seen the picture of Sidoh transformed into an old man x_X.
Meh. At every other community I've been to, people give each other a lot harder of a time than anyone's given you with this. Usually people mess with you and say crap like, "Damn, your sister's fucking hot! I'd so bang her!" Either the right people haven't read it yet, or this forum doesn't have those people. Don't roll your eyes at me.
Yea... I think we did that to Kaleeko :P.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 09:20:29 pm »
Apparently you haven't seen the picture of Sidoh transformed into an old man x_X.
Yea... I think we did that to Kaleeko :P.

The picture wouldn't load, so I gave up. Still though, anyone with the name Sidoh is automatically sexy. ;)

And yeah, you did. And I can't give people crap back because it makes me look like a bitch. :P

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 09:32:58 pm »
Incidentally, my real name is Sidoh.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 10:02:12 pm »
Incidentally, my real name is Sidoh.

You wish.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 05:00:20 am »

Don't try to give me wisened advice; you're not any more perceptive than I.  I have sick-minded friends in real life that know my sister personally.  They make similar comments on a pseudo-frequent basis in attempt to bother me -- they have failed every single time.

Oh, and also: ::)

The picture wouldn't load, so I gave up. Still though, anyone with the name Sidoh is automatically sexy. ;)

:-*

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 02:30:34 pm »

Don't try to give me wisened advice; you're not any more perceptive than I.  I have sick-minded friends in real life that know my sister personally.  They make similar comments on a pseudo-frequent basis in attempt to bother me -- they have failed every single time.
...sorry I tried to help...?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 02:54:24 pm »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86