Author Topic: Damn fight at school.......  (Read 8274 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Damn fight at school.......
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 11:06:56 pm »
Both inside and out.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 11:07:25 pm »
I've seen him say he shaved his head nearly bald a few times, I think.
Was it in his forum? I don't think deadly's allowed in there. :(

It was before he was banished.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 01:39:43 am »
I don't know what's so bad about people throwing candy at you, I personally like candy. If people showered me with it, it'd be happy.

It's the concept of being bludgeoned by an object thrown on a trajectory by a person you disdain.
Still, unless the candy was already half-aten or something, it's not really that bad of an insult, unless you take it like one. If the other guy was trying to act like he was tough shit or something, you could easily play it off, and thank him for the candy, then eat it. It'd most likely solve whatever feud you had wth the person. In my experience, the reason most people hate each other is simply because conflicting egos, or bad first impressions.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 10:30:54 am »
"Look at me.  I threw candy.  I'm tough!"
"Yeah.  Tough.  Sure.  Then why wasn't it a rock, dumbfuck?"

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 11:05:16 am »
Still, unless the candy was already half-aten or something, it's not really that bad of an insult, unless you take it like one. If the other guy was trying to act like he was tough shit or something, you could easily play it off, and thank him for the candy, then eat it. It'd most likely solve whatever feud you had wth the person. In my experience, the reason most people hate each other is simply because conflicting egos, or bad first impressions.

Yeah, I know, but if someone you hate threw candy at you, would you just brush it off and think nothing of it?  I'd be able to ignore it, but it'd probably still bother me.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 11:12:23 am »
It's not the fact that it hurt, but the fact that you're letting him get away with throwing stuff at you.

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 12:13:39 pm »

Zero: If he prevokes you revoke his rights to breathe for a while.
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 12:39:09 pm »
LOL

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 03:53:11 pm »
The guy that through the said peice of candy is Mexican and very retarded mexican at that. He was one of the people that were protesting the immagration laws back in March and he walked out of class and was trying to gather as much people as he can to protest with him just so they could leave school. The only reason I dislike the guy is becuase I have over heard him talk shit about white people on many accounts and when I confront him about it "since I dont let that shit get by" He said he never said anything and he dosent know what iam talking about blah blah, He wasent with his little group of friends either when I did this. So The next day I guess him and 3 of his friends go up to me and said if I would like to throw it down? WTF throw it down? Sorry beaners I dont understand your mexican terminology.

Well yeah thats the reason I hate him and this issue that happen just now proves the fact that he is a dirty wetback. I really have nothing agianst mexicans. I have tons of mexican friends, But there not the gangster, look at me look at me type of mexicans that most people at my school are so I call them all the names in the books.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 04:07:59 pm »
The guy that through the said peice of candy is Mexican and very retarded mexican at that. He was one of the people that were protesting the immagration laws back in March and he walked out of class and was trying to gather as much people as he can to protest with him just so they could leave school. The only reason I dislike the guy is becuase I have over heard him talk shit about white people on many accounts and when I confront him about it "since I dont let that shit get by" He said he never said anything and he dosent know what iam talking about blah blah, He wasent with his little group of friends either when I did this. So The next day I guess him and 3 of his friends go up to me and said if I would like to throw it down? WTF throw it down? Sorry beaners I dont understand your mexican terminology.

Well yeah thats the reason I hate him and this issue that happen just now proves the fact that he is a dirty wetback. I really have nothing agianst mexicans. I have tons of mexican friends, But there not the gangster, look at me look at me type of mexicans that most people at my school are so I call them all the names in the books.

Isn't it highly hypocritic to make racist comments regarding Mexicans after complaining that they made racist comments regarding white people?

Personally, I think getting upset over racism is pretty stupid.  It's obviously untrue (in most cases... I won't deny that black people are generally more athletic), so what's the point of violently disagreeing with it?

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 06:55:41 pm »

Isn't it highly hypocritic to make racist comments regarding Mexicans after complaining that they made racist comments regarding white people?

Personally, I think getting upset over racism is pretty stupid.  It's obviously untrue (in most cases... I won't deny that black people are generally more athletic), so what's the point of violently disagreeing with it?

Becuase I came from the south and we like to git r' done.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 06:19:20 am »
That makes no sense.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 08:43:37 am »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 10:14:09 am »
Still makes no sense. Of course, what does from the south? :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 10:50:09 am »
::)