Author Topic: Job Interview Tomorrow!  (Read 10259 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Job Interview Tomorrow!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 10:02:59 am »
Yeah but that's Canadian cents.  Anyway, we don't have caller ID on the house phone, but my cell has it.  My one friend has his number privatized though, so every time he calls all that shows up is "Private Number".  Fortunately he's the only one I know who's phone is like that, so it's easy to know :X

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 10:29:46 am »
Yeah but that's Canadian cents.
Which are worth almost exactly 90% of an American cent.  Here's the conversions for any Americans around:

39 cents Canadian ---> 35.1 cents American
5 cents Canadian ---> 4.5 cents American

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 10:54:23 am »
I get digital tv through my phone company, so when somebody calls the caller-id shows up on the tv.  If it's somebody I've never heard of, I usually ignore it out of laziness.  On my cellphone, I pay 39 cents/minute to use it during the day, so if it's somebody I don't know I definitely don't answer.  In the evenings it's 5cents/minute, so I'll answer to anybody. 

I understand the cell phone completely.  I'd do the same if I didn't have minutes to burn. :)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 04:35:37 pm »
On my cellphone, I pay 39 cents/minute to use it during the day, so if it's somebody I don't know I definitely don't answer.  In the evenings it's 5cents/minute, so I'll answer to anybody. 
Wow... that must really suck x_x.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 04:46:39 pm »
On my cellphone, I pay 39 cents/minute to use it during the day, so if it's somebody I don't know I definitely don't answer.  In the evenings it's 5cents/minute, so I'll answer to anybody. 
Wow... that must really suck x_x.
Not really.  I don't use the phone much, so I generally spend between $5 and $10/month.  Since I have to make a minimum payment of $20/month, it accumulates.  Thus, as long as I don't miss my minimum payment (which I did once.. bah), my money accumulates and I can do a month of heavy talking on the extra I've earned.  So overall, it's a good plan. 

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 03:08:05 am »
Not really.  I don't use the phone much, so I generally spend between $5 and $10/month.  Since I have to make a minimum payment of $20/month, it accumulates.  Thus, as long as I don't miss my minimum payment (which I did once.. bah), my money accumulates and I can do a month of heavy talking on the extra I've earned.  So overall, it's a good plan. 
When you want to talk to people, you should take a picture that says exactly what you want to.  That way you save your minutes and they get 1,000 words.
errr... something like that...

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 03:38:34 am »
When you want to talk to people, you should take a picture that says exactly what you want to.  That way you save your minutes and they get 1,000 words.

I smiled as if it was something sweet to say after reading that... weird.

On an unrelated topic, everyone who has given me their phone numbers over the years, beware!  I might just call you this weekend!  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 04:29:39 am »

I smiled as if it was something sweet to say after reading that... weird.

On an unrelated topic, everyone who has given me their phone numbers over the years, beware!  I might just call you this weekend!  :)
OOO OOO OOO
* Ergot waves hand in air
PICK ME PICK ME!
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology