Author Topic: Busted site.  (Read 5587 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Busted site.
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 08:59:28 pm »
and because people should be allowed to fuck themselves up however they want to.
to an extent.

I dont like meth people, they fuck up their lives & continue to fuck up people around them & it just becomes a huge circle of fucking (not the good kind either)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Busted site.
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 09:47:04 pm »
I'm almost in support of legal marajuana, purely so that we could have an answer as to whether or not legal pot would destroy a country.

That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard.

I'm in favor of legalizing all drugs, because they'll lose a lot of their "rebel" appeal, we'll be able to tax the shit out of the ones that do sell with nothing more than a "Surgeon General's Warning" being required on the packaging, and because people should be allowed to fuck themselves up however they want to.
On top of that, I think it'd actually save lives in 2 ways: it will save the lives of young people that still have a chance to change won't be thrown into prison, and the gateway effect for certain drugs would be much smaller not only because drugs will have a different social status, yet certain drugs won't be laced if you buy it at a pharmacy, for example.
Hitmen: art is gay