Author Topic: Train wreck in my head............AHHHHHH  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Train wreck in my head............AHHHHHH
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 12:00:32 am »
Insert knee (at an accelerated velocity) into Blaze's groin.
;)

HAHAHA

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 12:00:54 am »
Girls are awful beings. There isn't any real reason you should want to be with one unless you want to put yourself through more heartache than you're already going through, or you're ready for a serious commitment.

Relationships are supposed to be fun and happy and non-stressful while in highschool. If they becoming stressful before they even start, it's not an avenue you want to go down. Save your brain and either search for a new girl or stop stressing. Or don't even think about the evil girls that we are. Train wrecks lead to fights lead to more heartache leads to depression leads to anger leads to COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND SELF PROVOKED AGONY. Save yourself!

You may want to disregard want I'm saying. I'm on so many pain-meds right now I can barely see. O.o If my thoughts are even coherent, I'd be incredibly surprised.

Insert sexually harassing comment here along with two or three sexist jokes.

Insert knee (at an accelerated velocity) into Blaze's groin.
;)
$20 says he liked it.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 11:30:56 am »
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 05:26:27 pm »
Girls are awful beings. There isn't any real reason you should want to be with one unless you want to put yourself through more heartache than you're already going through, or you're ready for a serious commitment.

Relationships are supposed to be fun and happy and non-stressful while in highschool. If they becoming stressful before they even start, it's not an avenue you want to go down. Save your brain and either search for a new girl or stop stressing. Or don't even think about the evil girls that we are. Train wrecks lead to fights lead to more heartache leads to depression leads to anger leads to COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND SELF PROVOKED AGONY. Save yourself!

You may want to disregard want I'm saying. I'm on so many pain-meds right now I can barely see. O.o If my thoughts are even coherent, I'd be incredibly surprised.
mm, yeah, bringing on agony doesnt sound fun.  As far as committment, I'm not really into open relationships, but I've never tried that so maybe I will.  Bed a few girls, see how that works out for me

Insert sexually harassing comment here along with two or three sexist jokes.
I put that in an english free writing exercise...except it was regarding racism.