Author Topic: Guess what...!  (Read 6099 times)

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
Guess what...!
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:48:53 am »
After much whining and complaining, many repair bots and bribing and flirting, lo and behold!:

http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=367

I have a pony too, but it's not epic. I was fortunate enough to get the horse by accident even though I'm not exalted with SW yet. Close, but not close enough.

http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=368

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Re: Guess what...!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:05:29 am »
grats!

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 08:00:04 am »
After much whining and complaining, many repair bots and bribing and flirting, lo and behold!:

I have a pony too, but it's not epic. I was fortunate enough to get the horse by accident even though I'm not exalted with SW yet. Close, but not close enough.

wait, I missed it.. what do mounts have to do with repair bots?
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 03:34:25 pm »

wait, I missed it.. what do mounts have to do with repair bots?

Selling them?  Ugh... using them whilst farming...?  Yeah.. I give up.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 09:00:39 pm »
Whenever I drop repair bots in raids, I always make around 30g. Simply because I farm the mats for them instead of buying, and since I'm female, I almost /always/ have two or three people that give me 5-10g, and then everyone else gives me at least 1g for the trouble. When you do 1-2 raids a day, and maybe drop 1-2 repair bots each time (depending on how many people were stupid enough not to repair before leaving), it's a nice little profit. :)

But, flirting gets me the most gold. I got about 50g each from several guy friends, plus 400g from a particular friend in the guild. Being a girl pays off sometimes. :)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 09:24:01 pm »
Whenever I drop repair bots in raids, I always make around 30g. Simply because I farm the mats for them instead of buying, and since I'm female, I almost /always/ have two or three people that give me 5-10g, and then everyone else gives me at least 1g for the trouble. When you do 1-2 raids a day, and maybe drop 1-2 repair bots each time (depending on how many people were stupid enough not to repair before leaving), it's a nice little profit. :)

But, flirting gets me the most gold. I got about 50g each from several guy friends, plus 400g from a particular friend in the guild. Being a girl pays off sometimes. :)

Sounds like you're whoring around your NE  :-*
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 12:05:05 am »
Whos down for rerolling female and saying our parents don't let us get mics?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 01:41:52 am »
Congratulations, Kaleeko!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 06:43:52 am »
Epic mounts are 90g though now.. If you had your riding skill before 1.12 it barely costs anything.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 02:00:50 pm »
Epic mounts are 90g though now.. If you had your riding skill before 1.12 it barely costs anything.

... what? :(

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 02:38:24 pm »

... what? :(

Riding skill cost went up, mounts went down. -.^  I still thought the epics were more than 90 though.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 03:32:31 pm »
T ___________ T

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 03:57:51 pm »
Hrm. Sidoh - I got bored of your server, your pvp blows... so yeah, I won't be on Sabetha much anymore, but I left you off with 120g, good holy/prot spec, 4 bank bag slots, and a bunch of other shit, and two free months of WoW. Enjoy.  :P

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 03:42:21 am »
Sounds like you're whoring around your NE  :-*

I knew I made the mistake of rolling a NE for a reason. Though, actually, I get hit on mostly from people  hearing my voice on vent. I actually got one guy who was spamming people in my guild asking "Who is that heavenly voice on vent?!" My guildies still won't let me live it down (when I connect, Simon always says "What is this heavenly voice I hear?", haha), but the worst of it is I actually went to Molten Core with said paladin the other day, and I made the mistake of asking for a summons over vent... Yeah. I got to listen to his banter the entire raid. -_-

Also, the ability to ride was changed from an ability in your abilities window (such as Tiger Riding ability or Horse Riding), to a generic skill of either 75 or 150 in the Skills tab of your character panal. That's actually why I can ride my horse. My friend bought me a BoE pony before the patch and mailed it to me (so I'd have it as soon as I reached exalted), but then the patch hit, and the riding skill become generic to all mount types. Kinda saddens me I have my epic cat now, though, because I can't flaunt the fact that I ride a horse without being exalted with SW. Sigh, sigh.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 10:08:39 am »
Also, the ability to ride was changed from an ability in your abilities window (such as Tiger Riding ability or Horse Riding), to a generic skill of either 75 or 150 in the Skills tab of your character panal. That's actually why I can ride my horse. My friend bought me a BoE pony before the patch and mailed it to me (so I'd have it as soon as I reached exalted), but then the patch hit, and the riding skill become generic to all mount types. Kinda saddens me I have my epic cat now, though, because I can't flaunt the fact that I ride a horse without being exalted with SW. Sigh, sigh.
That doesn't make sense. It being a "generic skill" would mean you could ride the horse as long as you had 150 riding skill. Before patch 1.12 you only needed to buy the 20g riding training for the level 40 mount, if you had this pre-1.12, you got 150 riding skill.