Author Topic: More snow!  (Read 6042 times)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: More snow!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 10:42:39 pm »
I am forced to doubt the sexuality of any man who is not excited about getting masses of cheap candy. ::)
I'm baffled at this counter-argument.  If you were, you do, of course, realize I'm excited about getting free candy.  We only had like 10 trick or treaters, so I got to keep a whole bag of candy. :D

Shopping for some things is awesome.  Like cars.  And video games.  And comics.  And other such manly things.  O, and badass T-shirts (which usually are bought from someplace like http://www.roosterteethstore.com/ anyway).
There's no doubt getting that stuff is cool, but to get excited about going to a store............  :-\
errr... something like that...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 10:43:44 am »
Shopping for some things is awesome.  Like cars.  And video games.  And comics.  And other such manly things.  O, and badass T-shirts (which usually are bought from someplace like http://www.roosterteethstore.com/ anyway).
I disagree.  Buying stuff like that is fine, but going "shopping" for it isn't.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 03:31:24 pm »
Really?  I love going to Barnes & Noble or Gamestop just to browse.  I've found a lot of good stuff that way!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 04:07:01 pm »
That's fine, I browse at bookstores and such too.  You just aren't allowed to call it shopping if you're a guy.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 06:43:15 pm »
I don't, unless I'm talking about the broad spectrum (IE going to many different places to buy/browse for various stuff during the same outting), and even then I usually call it "I'm going out".  Whatever.  I should start Night Watch....