Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Board Maintenance

(1/7) > >>

iago:
Me and Sidoh made some changes to the forum today, moving around some boards, merging some, and re-naming/re-tasking others. 

If you have any problems or can't find something, let us know.  Nothing got removed.

Sidoh:
Here's a list of the changes we made:

ROFLCOPTER~ -> Humor / Entertainment -- This board was merged with Riddles, Jokes and Puzzles (and its subforum, Solved Puzzles).

Academic Discussion -> Academic / School -- The purpose of this board is slightly different.  It's been expanded to include general issues with your school, ie a teacher getting fired.

Programming boards -- Several boards (OSdev, tutorials, project announcements) have been moved to subforums of the General Programming board.

Math and Other Problems -- This is a slightly experimental board.  We're not sure if it's going to be around forever, but we're going to give it a shot.  Ender and I are moderators.

Politics -- New board to house all things politics!  I forgot where I put it.  It's an easter egg hunt!

We need moderators for some of the new boards.  If one looks like something you'd want to moderate, please contact me or another leader and we'll get back to you.

Newby:

--- Quote from: Sidoh on November 10, 2006, 02:22:35 pm ---Politics -- New board to house all things politics!  I forgot where I put it.  It's an easter egg hunt!

We need moderators for some of the new boards.  If one looks like something you'd want to moderate, please contact me or another leader and we'll get back to you.

--- End quote ---

The trash can? I found that humorous. :D

Do the new moderators have to be x86 members? You should specify. :P

Sidoh:

--- Quote from: Newby on November 10, 2006, 02:25:09 pm ---The trash can? I found that humorous. :D

Do the new moderators have to be x86 members? You should specify. :P

--- End quote ---

You ruined it! >:(

It'll be moved to General Discussion shortly.

No.  Ender's a moderator of the math board. :P

iago:
They should typically be members, unless there's a compelling reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version