Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Board Maintenance

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sidoh:
No. ;)

dark_drake:

--- Quote from: Sidoh on November 10, 2006, 10:35:33 pm ---No. ;)

--- End quote ---
It's because I'm white, isn't it?

iago:

--- Quote from: unTactical on November 10, 2006, 05:03:25 pm ---I'll moderate the Politics forum as long as noone minds me replying with my non-party views and then closing the thread :P

--- End quote ---
Thinking for yourself isn't allowed.  Pick a politician and go with him. 

--- Quote from: Rule on November 10, 2006, 08:13:34 pm ---To be blunt, I think it would have been better to just merge boards rather than create new ones.  If you start making too many specialized boards, overall forum activity will go down.

Usually there is a flurry of activity in these new forums and then they quickly die (example).

--- End quote ---
You're right.  That's why one of the main things I said to Sidoh, and he can find the quote if he wants, is that "n` = n, where n is the number of boards".  We did re-arranging and house-keeping, not adding.  If you go down and count the list, we actually ended up with less (because I made some low-traffic but valuable boards into sub-boards)

Rule:

--- Quote from: Rule on November 10, 2006, 08:13:34 pm ---To be blunt, I think it would have been better to just merge boards rather than create new ones.  If you start making too many specialized boards, overall forum activity will go down.

--- End quote ---

iago:

--- Quote from: Rule on November 11, 2006, 01:35:52 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Do you see any new boards?

We merged some, and re-named some.  That's it.

So I win.  Ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version