Author Topic: Ipod Stolen  (Read 8337 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Ipod Stolen
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 06:19:29 pm »
No.  He won't.  If he lies all the time, odds are he's a pathological liar, and they don't stop lying without medication.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 07:14:43 pm »
No.  He won't.  If he lies all the time, odds are he's a pathological liar, and they don't stop lying without medication.

I don't think you're in any position to make such a radical judgment.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 08:28:41 pm »
Despite two of my relatives being pathological liars?  There's a lot of problems with my family.  I think among our entire extended family, we have every known disease and ailment.  That really sucks.  Besides, from what AV said he sounds like a PL, especially the part where he
We all knew my step-brother was full of shit, so we figured he might have taken it as well.
He lied straight to their faces.
and either say he found it and lie about where, or put it somewhere else.  And he did just that.  He set it somewhere in the most obvoius place so I would find it.  My real sister and step sister were down there, and they saw him take it and put it there. 

Either way, he lied to me and everyone else.

That's pretty strong evidence that he's a PL.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 09:09:23 pm »
I don't think that will work.  He's 16 years old, and I think he is smart enough to know he is not a frog. :P

It was more of an attempt to cheer you up than anything.
Haha thanks.  I'm not terribly mad anymore.  I don't think I really have too much of a reason to be mad.  I got my ipod back, and that's all that really mattered to me.  The only reason I should be mad is that my own strep brother stole from me, but I suppose that's life.  He'll learn eventually.

If you want to be radical about it, there is a way to make sure he never steals again. On his birthday, buy him his own iPod. Then he is sleeping, take the iPod, put it in a sock, and tie it tightly. Then beat him with it until it breaks open and the iPod shatters all over his face. I can guarantee you that he will never steal anything from you again. :-\
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 09:37:53 pm »
Curb stomp.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 01:30:45 pm »
I don't think that will work.  He's 16 years old, and I think he is smart enough to know he is not a frog. :P

It was more of an attempt to cheer you up than anything.
Haha thanks.  I'm not terribly mad anymore.  I don't think I really have too much of a reason to be mad.  I got my ipod back, and that's all that really mattered to me.  The only reason I should be mad is that my own strep brother stole from me, but I suppose that's life.  He'll learn eventually.
Lmao?  What a waste of money.

@Rabbit:  He could be a PL.  It wouldn't surprise me that much, but I can't say for sure. 

If you want to be radical about it, there is a way to make sure he never steals again. On his birthday, buy him his own iPod. Then he is sleeping, take the iPod, put it in a sock, and tie it tightly. Then beat him with it until it breaks open and the iPod shatters all over his face. I can guarantee you that he will never steal anything from you again. :-\
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:15:13 pm by AntiVirus »
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 12:45:36 pm »
Despite two of my relatives being pathological liars?  There's a lot of problems with my family.  I think among our entire extended family, we have every known disease and ailment.  That really sucks.  Besides, from what AV said he sounds like a PL, especially the part where he
We all knew my step-brother was full of shit, so we figured he might have taken it as well.
He lied straight to their faces.
and either say he found it and lie about where, or put it somewhere else.  And he did just that.  He set it somewhere in the most obvoius place so I would find it.  My real sister and step sister were down there, and they saw him take it and put it there. 

Either way, he lied to me and everyone else.

That's pretty strong evidence that he's a PL.

My sister's boyfriend told a more far fetched story to try to cover himself when he was in an awkward situation, but I don't think he's a pathological liar.