Author Topic: Ding 60!  (Read 6148 times)

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
Re: Ding 60!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 03:13:10 pm »
Yes it's my first character.  I hit 15 last night doing RFC runs.  I also found out that I'm a shitty tank :(

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 04:19:56 pm »
What server do you play on? Class/Race?
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 04:37:29 pm »
Yes it's my first character.  I hit 15 last night doing RFC runs.  I also found out that I'm a shitty tank :(

Ragefire Chasm? Hehe, we all play alliance. :P
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 04:38:43 pm »
What server do you play on? Class/Race?
Tauren Warrior on Dethecus.  I also have a level 8 orc warrior on Stormscale, and a level 6 human mage on Durotar.  It took numerous trys over the year(s) for me to finally get into the game.  :P

edit cause joe posted while I was typing-

Ragefire Chasm? Hehe, we all play alliance. :P
Like I said above I started an alliance character once (I also have two level 2's somewhere, but I didn't count those) but I found the game incredibly boring alone.  I started my tauren because my friend kept telling me he was going to install the game and start a char on Dethecus.  He's a BIG warcraft nerd who literally loathes the alliance so even though I wanted to stick to my d2 paladin roots, I would rather have played with him than alone.  Of course, there's still no sign of him ever installing it, but because the beginner missions are so damn redundant, I think I'll stick with my tauren for at least a little while until I can finally work up the tolerance to start yet another new char as a paladin. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 04:44:43 pm by disco »

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 06:38:56 pm »
Start your char on Maelstrom, my main is there and I can help you out. I have a guild started which Furious is a part of as well.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 06:44:27 pm »
Start your char on Maelstrom, my main is there and I can help you out. I have a guild started which Furious is a part of as well.

Alright, I have to eat dinner at the time of posting this, but I'll be on around 7:30 or so.  My aim is in my profile if you need to contact me.