Author Topic: Police slaughter 91-year-old woman  (Read 6420 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Police slaughter 91-year-old woman
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 07:21:48 pm »
"Alone in her home, she was waiting with her gun on Tuesday night when a group of plainclothes officers with a warrant knocked down her door in a search for drugs, police said."

It isn't like they barged in an shot her. She shot first.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 10:19:32 pm »
Sadly, it was her fault...

Police do have the rights to knock on someones door.

Although she had no idea who it was at her door, she shouldn't have opened fire. It wouldn't be considered as self defense..

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 11:52:30 pm »
I like how you come out and make comments like this when you obviously haven't even read the article.
Oh, yes, because you know me SOO WELL and you're SOOO smart that you can even figure out what I was talking about.  Also, for your information, I did read the article - just not the one on CNN.  So go bite it.

Lol.  Seeing as though you were using this as an example of why CNN is the worst news source, "that's why CNN fucking sucks.." I think it's obvious I was referring to the CNN article, and that's really all that matters; they didn't put a very dramatic spin on this story at all, so your post was completely irrelevant and stupid.  Also, I'd assume if you'd read about this in any mainstream news source, you wouldn't have repeated iago's mistake on her age.   But maybe you're just that dense, who knows?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 12:23:32 am »
Slashdot ftw.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 01:41:50 pm »
Lol.  Seeing as though you were using this as an example of why CNN is the worst news source, "that's why CNN fucking sucks.." I think it's obvious I was referring to the CNN article, and that's really all that matters; they didn't put a very dramatic spin on this story at all, so your post was completely irrelevant and stupid.  Also, I'd assume if you'd read about this in any mainstream news source, you wouldn't have repeated iago's mistake on her age.   But maybe you're just that dense, who knows?
So you're just assuming, out of the blue, that I'm talking, in specific, about that article.  Good job, dolt.  Also, I don't care enough to remember every little insignificant detail about some stupid shit like this.  I also refrain from reading "mainstream" news outlets for the same reason - they're all full of loaded words like "slaughter" and what have you.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 08:58:29 pm »
So you're just assuming, out of the blue, that I'm talking, in specific, about that article.  Good job, dolt.  Also, I don't care enough to remember every little insignificant detail about some stupid shit like this.  I also refrain from reading "mainstream" news outlets for the same reason - they're all full of loaded words like "slaughter" and what have you.

You were using it as a specific example against CNN, so you'd be stupid not to read the article.  I guess I was assuming that you at least wouldn't want to look like an idiot, but I suppose I was wrong there too.