Author Topic: Ouija Board  (Read 11555 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Ouija Board
« on: December 15, 2006, 05:01:10 pm »
That's right, tonight a bunch of my friends are getting together and we'll be using a Ouija Board. One of them knows the rules and has used one many times before, so we'll be fine. Anyone have any cool questions?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Ouija Board
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 05:47:53 pm »
"Why the fuck are we playing a game for 8 year old girls?"
or...
"Doesn't anyone realize this is all a manipulation of the mind?"

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 06:19:22 pm »
I've heard from many people, much older than I, that say it works. This is why I choose to try it out. If it doesn't work, oh well.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 06:25:47 pm by Metal Militia »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 06:56:55 pm »
Yeah, I think it's a bunch of bullshit too.  If it works, it was probably a stupidly general question or a mere coincidence.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 09:26:22 pm »
Yeah, I think it's a bunch of bullshit too.  If it works, it was probably a stupidly general question or a mere coincidence.
If it does work with a group of people, I'm going to try it alone because I feel I can trust me self better. The only thing about doing it alone is that you will supposedly get possessed, but I feel if this is even true, I have a strong enough mind to resist. You guys will have your answer.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 12:51:51 pm »
Let me start off by saying that I don't fully believe what I saw last night, but I was watching very closely, and saw absolutely no evidence that anyone was moving it themselves. Also, then way you would put your fingers on it is just to barely touch it with the tip. At times we all had the tip of one finger on it, and the thing was speeding across the board spelling crap. You could see everyone's finger tips slide across the top while it was moving. Also, you don't follow your instinct and move it yourself. It moves by itself. There's still a chance, though, that it was done subconsciously by one of the few. This is why next time we do it, I intend to try it once or twice with only my finger on it. The following is what the Ouija Board said, whether or not it really worked:

A bit into the conversation, my friend asked the name, and the name was one that he recognized from when he used the Ouija Board at this haunted Gas and Motel is Douglass, AZ. He asked if he was mad at him, and it said yes. He asked why he was mad at him, and it spelt out "cam", which means camcorder because he video taped the entire thing at the Gas and Motel when he stayed. This was the same exact reason it said it was mad at my friend when he asked at that motel. Then, we asked what we could do to make him happy again, and it replied "die". It then asked us a question. "waz ne of u at gas" We asked if he was trying to ask if anyone else was at the gas and motel, and he replied yes. We replied no. Then we asked if we were bugging him, and he replied yes. We told him that if we were bugging him, that he could stop at any time, and he pulled the thing over to "Good Bye". And we were done. Whether or not it was real, we had a killer time.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 01:24:40 pm »
"waz ne of u at gas"

lol, since when do demons use internet slang?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 01:33:25 pm »
"waz ne of u at gas"

Yeah, it made me chuckle a bit too. Also, I can't remember exactly how he spelt "you", I just heard my friend said it was the word "you".

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 01:36:19 pm »
Yeah, it made me chuckle a bit too. Also, I can't remember exactly how he spelt "you", I just heard my friend said it was the word "you".

Clearly it was humanly undecipherable.  Your friend was possessed by the demon! :o

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 01:41:15 pm »

Clearly it was humanly undecipherable.  Your friend was possessed by the demon! :o
haha

Oh yeah, we also asked it what kind of music it listened to, and it replied, "see". Whatever the hell that meant.

trust

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:45 pm »
Sounds pretty intense. He didn't call you out on the lying about not being @ the hotel?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 03:54:55 pm »
Sounds pretty intense. He didn't call you out on the lying about not being @ the hotel?
Oh, I wasn't there, only my friend was. I plan on going there next time, though.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 04:33:10 pm »
We're trying again tonight. I'm probably going to record exactly what we ask, and exactly what it replies.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 09:30:19 pm »
If it works, it was probably a [.. ] mere coincidence.

A lot of religious things might work on that basis.  ;)   :-*
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 10:39:21 pm »
"waz ne of u at gas"

"yo jesus fuk u mfqr. pwnd"
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.