Author Topic: THIS JUST IN!!!: Fire can't melt steel  (Read 7496 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: THIS JUST IN!!!: Fire can't melt steel
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 03:37:33 pm »
You stupid bitch. The thousands of gallons that those Boeing 767-223 were caring would blow up a whole damn business block. I mean iam not a physics major or anything but with the pure volume of weight those Airplanes had and going over speeds of 300 MPH something is going to collaspe. That ignorant bitch. We are going to war for MONEY!!!! I personally dont think that the Bush adminstartion would send in the countless number of lifes of American soilders as they did if was just for Oil. That fat cunt needs to leave the US if she dosent support it in the thick and thin.
To be fair, she wasn't referring to the two towers that the planes were flown into.

Also, telling someone to leave the country if they don't support it is stupid.  If people just blindly supported the government, what rights would we have? Everything the government did would be fine. Furthermore, consider Vietnam.  I seem to remember reading that many, many people disliked that war; were they supporting the US at that time? Should they have left the country?

Dont support the war. Support the troops. Thats the point iam trying to make. She showed no remorse for the troops over there and that drives me insane. So if you dont support the country in that factor then you should leave.

I agree that everyone should support the troops, but not the war. But leave the country? Why? Just because she doesn't agree with something? Where would she be filming her show then, Amsterdam?

She wouldnt film it everywhere. She would just be replaced. Like she should have been awhile ago. Although the View is a Vigina show anyways.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:26:04 pm »
You stupid bitch. The thousands of gallons that those Boeing 767-223 were caring would blow up a whole damn business block. I mean iam not a physics major or anything but with the pure volume of weight those Airplanes had and going over speeds of 300 MPH something is going to collaspe. That ignorant bitch. We are going to war for MONEY!!!! I personally dont think that the Bush adminstartion would send in the countless number of lifes of American soilders as they did if was just for Oil. That fat cunt needs to leave the US if she dosent support it in the thick and thin.
To be fair, she wasn't referring to the two towers that the planes were flown into.

Also, telling someone to leave the country if they don't support it is stupid.  If people just blindly supported the government, what rights would we have? Everything the government did would be fine. Furthermore, consider Vietnam.  I seem to remember reading that many, many people disliked that war; were they supporting the US at that time? Should they have left the country?

Dont support the war. Support the troops. Thats the point iam trying to make. She showed no remorse for the troops over there and that drives me insane. So if you dont support the country in that factor then you should leave.

I agree that everyone should support the troops, but not the war. But leave the country? Why? Just because she doesn't agree with something? Where would she be filming her show then, Amsterdam?

She wouldnt film it everywhere. She would just be replaced. Like she should have been awhile ago. Although the View is a Vigina show anyways.

She has had a show. I don't follow up on her dyke ass.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 05:32:16 pm »
if she hates America(not just politics, like the country itself) she should leave ...

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 06:13:38 pm »
Personally, I do think she's a complete idiot, but I think what should meant to say is, The fire could not physically get hot enough to melt the steel. Which take a look at the two major chemicals in the fuel, Their chemical attributes cannot burn as hot as the steels melting point.

I personally think out government had a lot to do with the devastation in 9/11.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 06:19:24 pm »
Personally, I do think she's a complete idiot, but I think what should meant to say is, The fire could not physically get hot enough to melt the steel. Which take a look at the two major chemicals in the fuel, Their chemical attributes cannot burn as hot as the steels melting point.

me too

...I think Clinton was a douche cause he didnt stop it from happening ::)

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 07:00:32 pm »

me too

You too what? lol

You agree with everything I said?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 07:31:48 pm »

me too

You too what? lol

You agree with everything I said?
I just saw the part about the government having to do w/9-11...I made my obnoxious reply and am done

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 07:40:05 pm »

me too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5TkWGsmZF0

Hitmen: art is gay

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 07:41:24 pm »
Too lazy, anyone want to summerize?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 07:51:07 pm »
Their chemical attributes cannot burn as hot as the steels melting point.
Not with that attitude...