Author Topic: Ouija Board  (Read 11559 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Ouija Board
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 11:30:56 pm »
"waz ne of u at gas"

lol, since when do demons use internet slang?

"yo jesus fuk u mfqr. pwnd"

In the name of Jesus Christ, demon, I command you to identify yourself.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 11:41:36 pm »
A lot of religious things might work on that basis.  ;)   :-*

I've become increasingly less religious, if you hadn't noticed. :P

"yo jesus fuk u mfqr. pwnd"

HAHAHA.  I LOVE YOU.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 01:47:12 am »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »
Well, it said a crap load of things last night, and I didn't write any of it down. I'd probably sound like an idiot if I told you it all, so I'm going to tell you the first thing that made me believe. Last night, I was doing it was 2 people who had never done it before. We asked how old it was, and was expecting it to give us a number. Instead of going to a number, it went to f, o, r, and we were expecting forty. Then, it finished it off, and said "forever". I don't see how it would go to that when none of us were expecting it.
Hitmen: art is gay

trust

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 03:13:16 pm »
Next time you do it have the person with their fingers on the thingy be blindfolded.

Edit: Have you tried doing it without anybody touching it? Or asking it to do something?

(See this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erD64ZACE18)

It's something I've always wanted to try but I've read too many things about the negative side effects of using one so I never have (and probably won't.) But I do believe in them working.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:33:18 pm by OG Trust »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 03:56:24 pm »
Next time you do it have the person with their fingers on the thingy be blindfolded.

Edit: Have you tried doing it without anybody touching it? Or asking it to do something?

(See this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erD64ZACE18)

It's something I've always wanted to try but I've read too many things about the negative side effects of using one so I never have (and probably won't.) But I do believe in them working.
I'll be sure to try.

trust

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 04:24:08 pm »
Just be careful, especially if you keep getting the same spirit.

Did you ask it if it was a demon and when/how it died and stuff?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 05:18:32 pm »
It said it was an angel that has been around forever. It's name was Faust Queen, or Faustqueen. Most likely the first, though.

trust

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 05:44:06 pm »
Hmm. Faust as in the German who sold his soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for knowledge?

Oh and from what I've read (I read alot about it because I had thought about trying it but I read too many accounts of it just ending really badly, plus it's forbidden by the Bible) the spirit starts off being cooperative and, I guess, 'nice' but changes and the real demon comes out. Remember it's most likely lying about alot of things just to keep you talking to it, I bet if you summoned it to leave forever it would turn mean. And also I don't think it's possible for a good angel to be contacted like this (or at all maybe?) so I'd be willing to bet that it's a demon or someone trapped between earth and Hell.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 06:07:29 pm »
Ask it if it's in Heaven or Hell (I'm going to guess Hell), if it's a human or angel/demon, and ask it to describe the afterlife. The bible tells enough about each that we could probably confirm that it actually knows, and it's pretty broad so it's damn near impossible to be a coincidence.

But make sure you and everybody else does not research the topic before you ask it.

trust

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 06:13:25 pm »
Ask it if it's in Heaven or Hell (I'm going to guess Hell), if it's a human or angel/demon, and ask it to describe the afterlife. The bible tells enough about each that we could probably confirm that it actually knows, and it's pretty broad so it's damn near impossible to be a coincidence.

But make sure you and everybody else does not research the topic before you ask it.

It could be in neither Heaven nor Hell. I don't think any truly good spirit would make contact via a Ouija board either.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 10:10:56 pm »
Which is why I assumed Hell. And if it's in limbo / purgatory (neither of which I believe in), that'd be interesting. Ask them to describe that, too.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 10:22:53 pm »
I've been looking into some theories suggested by Lord, and now agree that this is done subconsciously. Especially since it called me immortal when my friends asked why I wasn't going to heaven.

trust

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 10:25:21 pm »
I've been looking into some theories suggested by Lord, and now agree that this is done subconsciously. Especially since it called me immortal when my friends asked why I wasn't going to heaven.

Which is why you should try with a blindfold or without touching it. If you can't see the letters it can't be you doing it (or maybe turn the board upside down but not tell the person.) And if you don't touch it, well that's obvious. Though it could be argued that the spirit uses your sight when doing it and that it won't work. I guess it depends.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 10:33:33 pm »
The success attributed to the Ouija Board methods, however, are due only to the humans whose hands direct the answers. The Ouija Board is credited with spelling out known names and likely dates, when in truth this is entirely within the control of the humans with their hands on the pointer, eyes closed or not. It takes but a moment to mentally record the pattern of letters and numbers, and the distance between them. Even blindfolded, the human hand can trace what the mind remembers, and sense the tension in the air when this or that target is close.
Source = http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1121.htm