Author Topic: Ouija Board  (Read 11556 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Ouija Board
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 02:23:38 pm »
Well, when we first got on the board, it was a little creepy. We were talking to a little girl named Sara, who started off saying "HELP ME". It seemed like she was in pain because she moved the cursor frantically around the board. We asked what she needed help with, and she said "HE HURT ME". We then asked who hurt her, and she replied "HIM". We asked what "HIM"'s name was, and she said "HIM" again. We asked one more time, and she said "CANT TELL". Then we asked how we could help her, and she said "YOU CANT HE WILL HURT YOU". Then, we said goodbye to the board so we could talk to someone else.

When we got back on, we asked, "Are there any spirits in the room", and the pointer went to "NO" like a smart ass. Then we asked if we were speaking to Sara again, and it went to "no", then spelt out, "SARA IS GONE". We asked who we were talking to, and it said "CANT TELL". We then said goodbye again, to hopefully talk to someone else.

We were now talking to Faust Queen, which is somebody we've talked to before. To do a little trick, we took a deck of cards, and shuffled them. I picked a random card out of the deck, and without any of us looking at it, I placed it face down on the board. I then asked what card it was, and it said "7". I asked what suit, and then it spelt out "disrespectful", then went to goodbye. We obviously annoyed it. But, when we looked at the card, sure enough, it was a fucking 7. What's that, a 1 in 13 chance?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2006, 02:44:54 pm »
First of all, I'd find it rather odd for an angel or a demon to know English.  Unless the board automatically translates it? :P

And yeah, on Penn&Teller's "Bullshit" they did that experiment of blindfolding the people and rotating the board 180 degrees.  When asked a question, they went to around where the letter would have been.  So unless spirits depend on channeling through the humans (which I doubt), it's crap. 

But still an interesting experiment in psychology.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2006, 02:46:31 pm »
Yall have to wait for it to spell all this stuff out? I'd get annoyed knowing it was about to spell "disrespectful," yet still had to wait for it to spell it. lol. That's pretty fucking crazy, though. What was the suit, anyways? Dude, that's crazy that you'll talk to the same thing multiple times.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2006, 02:48:02 pm »
First of all, I'd find it rather odd for an angel or a demon to know English.  Unless the board automatically translates it? :P

And yeah, on Penn&Teller's "Bullshit" they did that experiment of blindfolding the people and rotating the board 180 degrees.  When asked a question, they went to around where the letter would have been.  So unless spirits depend on channeling through the humans (which I doubt), it's crap. 

But still an interesting experiment in psychology.

I don't think it's odd that angels or demons would know english, but I agree with the rest of what you said.  It'd be a very interesting experiment.

trust

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2006, 03:56:53 pm »

Well, they are in America. If the spirits are 'passing through' maybe they're all American? Or in the afterlife you have the ability to just communicate with anyone. Or if they are channeling through the person then that would explain it. The card is pretty crazy though.

Did you try a blindfold or no hands?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2006, 03:59:45 pm »

Well, they are in America. If the spirits are 'passing through' maybe they're all American? Or in the afterlife you have the ability to just communicate with anyone. Or if they are channeling through the person then that would explain it. The card is pretty crazy though.

Did you try a blindfold or no hands?
No hands didn't work, and we ran out of time before we tried it blindfolded. We'll be sure to try it again, though.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2006, 07:59:39 pm »
Why is this kind of thing timed? How did you run out of time? :P
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2006, 09:22:25 pm »
Why is this kind of thing timed? How did you run out of time? :P
It was 2 AM and my friend had to work the next day.

Anyways, as of now, I officially quit Ouija. Real or not, it gets kind of corny, the conversations take forever, and the conditions have to be perfect for it to work. At least, I'm never planning a Ouija night ever again. If it just so happens to happen while I'm around, I'll might just do it.

trust

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2006, 09:42:37 pm »
You need to continue because it's like experiments for x86! Do it for science!

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2006, 01:29:13 am »
Meh. I just hate how reality feels so... fake the following day. I might continue if I get bored again.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2006, 08:56:44 am »

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2007, 10:02:09 pm »
When people got together and were deciding whether or not reincarnation would be part of the religious doctrines of Christianity, it was a really close race because so many people back then believed in reincarnation. At least that's what I was told when I asked about it.

Catholicism has some pretty big differences when compared to other Christian churches, if that's what you're saying.

I can honestly say I've never met a bona-fide Christian that believes in reincarnation.

Then again, it doesn't matter what we believe, or what a bonafide Christian believes... because who really knows what the truth could be? Perhaps the real afterlife resembles what Christians believe, but has differences, such as the reality of reincarnation? But perhaps it is completely different, and is beyond anything we can comprehend. Keep your mind open...

P.S. Christianity/Catholicism/etc is about money and is just another system of control. However, that's what I think.

Don't settle for what Christian preachers tell you. Think for yourself, and come to your own conclusions... and question authority. That is my message here.