Author Topic: May play for about a month in Dec  (Read 6649 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: May play for about a month in Dec
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 02:22:37 pm »
Just FYI his main is a 60 Druid :P

I know. :P I was just stating that while druids are expected to heal, pretty much all the time, there are ways to get around it, even if it's being a dickface and getting yourself kicked from the group for refusing to heal. (Which isn't a good idea, I'm just saying it's possible.)

Though, I say speccing resto is a bad idea because I have a couple of guildmates that made that choice and severely regretted it; not from first hand experience. Sometimes I wish I had some points in resto, but I'm not asked to heal a lot in instances anymore, so it doesn't matter to me.

It's really a basis of playstyle. I'm not an expert on druids, and even when I hit 60 I doubt I will be, but speccing resto doesn't seem like a good idea unless you plan on doing a lot of instances all the time. (Which, I do, and actually am asked to tank more often than heal.)

You havent easy then. My guild demands that I heal always. For that soul fact that i hate healing and wish not to do it. I am in the process of getting full dreadmist. iam currently 5/8 and once I get full set I will just heal in that. Fucking tards in my guild think that druid dps is useless. When in fact that I out tier 1 rogues on my server easy.

I am not trying to sound cocky just I know all 3 specs and have played druid before so I think I know my way around them. Being feral and restro is really ment for PvP and PvE. I heal not as well as I would like to, but I if I re spec restro Iam sure I would out heal tier 2 priest.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 05:21:54 pm »
I'm so glad you asked! Tuberculosis. :)

My friend was going to make a character named "Lungs" so we could roleplay arch enemies, but we decided against it.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 06:03:12 pm »
I'm so glad you asked! Tuberculosis. :)

My friend was going to make a character named "Lungs" so we could roleplay arch enemies, but we decided against it.

I'll add you to one of my many characters friends list.  :P
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 02:26:54 am »

You havent easy then. My guild demands that I heal always. For that soul fact that i hate healing and wish not to do it. I am in the process of getting full dreadmist. iam currently 5/8 and once I get full set I will just heal in that. Fucking tards in my guild think that druid dps is useless. When in fact that I out tier 1 rogues on my server easy.

I am not trying to sound cocky just I know all 3 specs and have played druid before so I think I know my way around them. Being feral and restro is really ment for PvP and PvE. I heal not as well as I would like to, but I if I re spec restro Iam sure I would out heal tier 2 priest.

Your guild sounds like a bunch of retards.. I love feral druids, and most people that I end up grouping with do as well. Not because I've played one (and enjoyed  it), but they do do a hell of a lot of damage. Really, druids do well in basically every spec. I've seen Moonkin druids on the top of damage charts, feral druids pretty high up there, and healing druids pulling off an incredible amount of healing (and that's judging even with overhealing, which has to be accounted for a little seeing as druid heals are just plain massive). Druids are built to be versatile, not to "work in each situation kinda sorta but suck at it".

I think the most humorous thing I've seen so far, though, is that I even got shot down by another druid who said that "druid's can't tank, you need a warrior". Wow, retarded. Druid's aren't always as great as other classes, but for their lack of itemization (for feral, at least), they are pretty damn amazing. I respect and love having feral druid's in raids, and most people on my server seem to as well. I guess I'm just lucky.

My friend and I flip flopped accounts for the past few days, and I've been playing around with his 60 druid a bit. Most of his gear is a rag tag combination of bits and pieces of PvP and individual pieces that he's come across. Is that how your gear  has turned out, or do you actually have sets that you rely on?

For the record, druid itemization sucks. Again.

@ Sidoh : Nice  name.... -_-

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 12:43:38 pm »