Author Topic: I need some help, please read.  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I need some help, please read.
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 07:50:05 pm »
Take it from someone who was in a similar relationship (me!), don't go back out with her. Try to limit contact with her as much as possible. My exgirlfriend is still really attached to me and has gone from begging me to go back out with her to begging me to be friends with her. I want nothing to do with the girl because I think she is just insane, and a large part of that is due to her being dependent I guess. It sucks, and I don't want you to have to go through it. Try to end it anyway you can. (legally I mean)

And, damn, does sex complicate things or what? Just don't do what I did and stay w/ her for it. Not only does it make things harder on her and harder when you're ready to finally end it, but for some reason other girls don't like it. (This girl I really want to hook up with knows what I did and thinks I'm just a huge asshole for it. Oh well, her loss.)

Oh, and plus you don't want a girl who cuts herself. You just don't.
I think I'll just give her this last chance to change.. Then go with everything you guys are suggesting.

trust

Re: I need some help, please read.
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 08:04:51 pm »
Take it from someone who was in a similar relationship (me!), don't go back out with her. Try to limit contact with her as much as possible. My exgirlfriend is still really attached to me and has gone from begging me to go back out with her to begging me to be friends with her. I want nothing to do with the girl because I think she is just insane, and a large part of that is due to her being dependent I guess. It sucks, and I don't want you to have to go through it. Try to end it anyway you can. (legally I mean)

And, damn, does sex complicate things or what? Just don't do what I did and stay w/ her for it. Not only does it make things harder on her and harder when you're ready to finally end it, but for some reason other girls don't like it. (This girl I really want to hook up with knows what I did and thinks I'm just a huge asshole for it. Oh well, her loss.)

Oh, and plus you don't want a girl who cuts herself. You just don't.
I think I'll just give her this last chance to change.. Then go with everything you guys are suggesting.

You're just making her more attached and it's going to make it alot harder in the long run. Also, you obviously don't fully expect her to change since you're saying you'll go with our suggestions after she messes up. It's not worth the time or effort.