Author Topic: Insurance for instructional driver's license?  (Read 5618 times)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance for instructional driver's license?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 11:40:44 pm »
....all being times I was un-sober.  Not horribly drunk, but shouldn't be driving

So, just to clarify, it's okay to break the law in order to drink, but it's not okay to break the law and drive after drinking?
The 2nd one is more for safety.  It's not so much people are afraid of breaking the law; they're probably more afraid of insurance rates skyrocketing if they get in a wreck, getting seriously injured, and/or dying.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 01:50:35 am »
....all being times I was un-sober.  Not horribly drunk, but shouldn't be driving
So, just to clarify, it's okay to break the law in order to drink, but it's not okay to break the law and drive after drinking?

mmm...basically.
If I break law #1 I only "endanger" myself with community service/fine/deferred sentence.  If I break law #2 I put people at risk of being injured and jail time/HUGE fines

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 09:12:17 am »

That's such a stupid comment.  He's protecting others by making sure his drunk ass isn't out driving, so stop being an asshole.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.