Author Topic: People sue MySpace  (Read 3624 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
People sue MySpace
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:53:09 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/01/18/myspace.lawsuit.ap/index.html

Isn't this more of an again thing?...but searching here I didn't find anything.

This is BS.  In my opinion, if they're going to sue MySpace they might as well sue their ISP, the ISP of the predator, whomever owned the "meet place", the manufacturer of the drug, the computer company that allowed the man to access the internet, and the government for not restricting our rights enough.

<rant & exaggerations>
If people are stupid enough to fall into something like that then they deserve to be assaulted.  But we oughtn't let it stop there, we need to literally beat the chit out of the perv that lured them there.
</rant & exaggerations>

But seriously, what has happened to personal responsibility? 

Those parents are horrible horrible people :(

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: People sue MySpace
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 06:36:00 pm »
Those parents are complete fucking morons. They should kill themselves and stop giving Myspace a hard time just because they failed to raise a smart kid.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:55:29 pm »
If I had a chance to sue myspace, I'd definitely take it. Those assholes must make billions of dollars from the website, yet it's the most horribly put together piece of shit in my life. And I'm forced to use it over others simply because it's the most popular website, and I'm on it for friends.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 08:13:49 pm »
If I had a chance to sue myspace, I'd definitely take it. Those assholes must make billions of dollars from the website, yet it's the most horribly put together piece of shit in my life. And I'm forced to use it over others simply because it's the most popular website, and I'm on it for friends.
Can't get em in IRL lovely? :-*

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 10:04:50 pm »
I meant people I'm already good friends with, not to meet new people.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 07:09:02 am »
Tell them to get facebook?

trust

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 12:31:29 am »

http://www.facebook.com

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 01:17:54 am »
Myspace seems more popular than facebook to me, though I've also noticed most people in college have a facebook.  Maybe myspace is more common in high school?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 01:21:30 am »
Yeah, absolutely none of my high school friends have a facebook, and me being in high school, that's what most of my friends are.

trust

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 01:36:27 am »
Myspace seems more popular than facebook to me, though I've also noticed most people in college have a facebook.  Maybe myspace is more common in high school?

yeah thats because at first facebook wasn't allowed in hs. I was the 2nd person from my high school to have a facebook, and now about a year later it's really grown and alot of people are on it. (not as many as myspace, but a sizable number). The only thing Myspace has over facebook is that you're able to see pictures without adding the person as a friend (unless they're private) but in facebook usually albums are private. Facebook is much cleaner and has less ads, and certainly has less of a security threat (both for your computer and personally.)

get a facebook and just invite all your friends to it. you wont regret it.