Author Topic: Bill Richardson a Go  (Read 5231 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Richardson a Go
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 02:12:28 pm »
Yes, but apparently, straight, white, Christian males are superior people.  :-\
Welcome to imperialist America.  If you do not enjoy your stay and you are not white, it's ok.  We don't much care.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 02:19:09 pm »
Welcome to imperialist America.  If you do not enjoy your stay and you are not white, it's ok.  We don't much care.
LOL!
errr... something like that...

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 03:06:48 pm »
A radical muslim would never be elected though, so what's it matter?  What you're saying is you wouldn't let him run in the first place.

Anyway, I'm wondering how long you studied Roman history, because you're wrong.  Slaves were NOT made into gladiators unless the committed a crime, and even then it was up to his owner if they would be put into the gladiatorial games or not.  Criminals were made into gladiators.  Prisoners of war were usually made into slaves.  Children of slaves were slaves.  Slaves could even earn freedom, or arrange it with their master.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 05:03:40 pm »

And yes, Rabbit, my main ambition is to be a southern plantation owner. Exactly right! Just because I have an opinion on what physical characteristics we need for president. (And, it also makes sense. A radical muslim President (ie, when dealing with Iran) who sees women as less than equal is not going to take a woman president as seriously as a man. And sure, the southern life was nice in the 1800's if you owned a plantation...except for the part where they were invaded by the north or killed by a mob of slaves. That's not exactly my goal.
NEED?...dude, uhm, that's pretty closed minded.
A woman would be fine...she might focus on different issues, so what, maybe we'd get things done in those areas and life in general would be better/

trust

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 05:25:16 pm »
Other countries would take us less seriously.

rabbit:

The Romans believed that the first gladiators were slaves who were made to fight to the death at the funeral of a distinguished aristocrat, Junius Brutus Pera, in 264 BC. This spectacle was arranged by the heirs of the deceased to honour his memory.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/romans/gladiators_05.shtml

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 06:25:06 pm »
::)

Grant it Kofi Annan & the UN amount to a bad Carlos Mencia joke, I'm sure there has to be *SOME* authority figure somewhere that has gone a good job.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 07:53:14 pm »
Because we're not a laughing stock and generally hated already.

rabbit:

The Romans believed that the first gladiators were slaves who were made to fight to the death at the funeral of a distinguished aristocrat, Junius Brutus Pera, in 264 BC. This spectacle was arranged by the heirs of the deceased to honour his memory.
It's also believed that the universe was created 4000 years ago.  That doesn't make it true.  And who else would the first gladiators be?  Volunteers?  "Hey, want to go fight to the death?" "SURE SOUNDS LIKE FUN!"  I think not.

trust

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 09:04:36 pm »
Because we're not a laughing stock and generally hated already.

Why make foreign opinion of us worse?

It's also believed that the universe was created 4000 years ago.  That doesn't make it true.  And who else would the first gladiators be?  Volunteers?  "Hey, want to go fight to the death?" "SURE SOUNDS LIKE FUN!"  I think not.

Chill, I was just proving you wrong. That's all.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 09:18:33 pm »
But, you didn't.  You proved that people are pretty sure that only the very first gladiators were slaves.  Way to go!

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 11:22:11 am »

rabbit:

I could be wrong, but isn't a head political figure in Germany a female?  I think the Chancellor?

Anyway, I don't really care what race or sex or sexuality a person is that is running for office.  All I care about is their views on important topics and how they plan on fixing it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 11:23:42 am by AntiVirus »
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

trust

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 02:31:46 pm »
As I said, this is my opinion. I'm not getting mad at all of you for disagreeing or for having a different viewpoint.