Author Topic: lookin for new job, bank teller maybe  (Read 4516 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: lookin for new job, bank teller maybe
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 12:55:44 pm »
lol, think what you want, Crazed.  I'm still pretty sure that employers would be turned off by a picture of you wasted holding a beer.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 01:26:22 pm »
lol, think what you want, Crazed.  I'm still pretty sure that employers would be turned off by a picture of you wasted holding a beer.
That I would qualify as a bad picture, yeah...but there is only one picture of me drinking on the internet.  In it I am not remotely wasted and I'm in Mexico so it's legal ;)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 08:21:41 pm »
That I would qualify as a bad picture, yeah...but there is only one picture of me drinking on the internet.  In it I am not remotely wasted and I'm in Mexico so it's legal ;)

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it should be approved of or that it's morally correct.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 09:10:36 pm »

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it should be approved of or that it's morally correct.
uhm, I bet more than half of the population of the US of A drinks...
"Morally correct" is a very opinionated statement, and totally invalid

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 10:22:42 pm »
uhm, I bet more than half of the population of the US of A drinks...
"Morally correct" is a very opinionated statement, and totally invalid

That doesn't mean that half of the population approves of underage drinking, nor does it mean that you should apply that assumption to people who might bump into your myspace profile.

Of course "morally correct" is a subjective statement; I'm not trying to convince you that my morals are higher or better than yours.  I should have phrased that differently--you're right about that.  I'm trying to point out that the majority of adults (at least the ones I've met) don't approve of underage drinking.