Author Topic: idea of rolling fresh  (Read 10445 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: idea of rolling fresh
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 04:18:32 pm »
I don't "bellyache" because I still avidly PvP, nor did I say it wasn't worth it.  I don't PvP for the armor, or the weapons - I PvP because I enjoy it.  I was simply telling him that the majority of the Alliance will not listen.  It also depends on what bracket you're in, from what I understand the 50-59 bracket and the 60+ seem to be the most organized.

I didn't accuse you of anything but bellyaching.  I'm pretty sure you were whining, but I can't say that I haven't too.

Unfortunately, if you play on Alliance, the organization increases dramatically for Horde in the higher brackets while it improves marginally for Alliance.  This obviously has a lot to do with the higher number of preforms that Horde have (and my perspective is based on playing in PUG's almost all of the time).

Well, honestly, I started playing because i wanted to see the badass armor, and the next bosses. :)

That's not a great reason to play a game.  You should play a game because its fun, not because it has shinies waiting for you after you play for 28 solid days.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 06:29:15 pm »
haha, well the game isn't fun. you run around killing things. the game actually reminds of me grandmas boy, the movie. "well to save time, we can just use the same model for the bad guys in level 5 as we did in level 2, except render them blue instead of red." the game does this a lot. i run to new zones expecting to see some cool looking bad guys, but theyre the same as the newbie zone ones, only a different color. maybe im getting too old for these kind of games. i know tons of people play it with a wide age group, though. actually, i really never was a gamer anyways. lol. i liked first person shooters more :\
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 07:03:29 pm »
You need to join an RP Server then. Make the game more than grinding/questing.

Btw: Ulda is a shitty instance, ZF makes it better. Once you're 43-44 see if people will take you to ZF. (For a priest they might, they are in high demand)

And yes, Alliance does suck at WSG. Although it's nothing we can't fix with good leadership or premades, it's pathetic.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 07:31:11 pm »
haha, well the game isn't fun. you run around killing things. the game actually reminds of me grandmas boy, the movie. "well to save time, we can just use the same model for the bad guys in level 5 as we did in level 2, except render them blue instead of red." the game does this a lot. i run to new zones expecting to see some cool looking bad guys, but theyre the same as the newbie zone ones, only a different color. maybe im getting too old for these kind of games. i know tons of people play it with a wide age group, though. actually, i really never was a gamer anyways. lol. i liked first person shooters more :\

Then don't play the game! :)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 12:16:42 pm »

Then don't play the game! :)

Dont discourage him. The game dose lack alot of MOB skins just re colored and differnt names. But once you get higher alot of the things seem to be differnt looking espcially when you hit outland.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 01:03:58 pm »
Dont discourage him. The game dose lack alot of MOB skins just re colored and differnt names. But once you get higher alot of the things seem to be differnt looking espcially when you hit outland.

That's a COMPLETELY subjective argument.  If he doesn't like the game, he shouldn't force himself to play it.