Author Topic: So I'm rollin' deep...  (Read 21867 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: So I'm rollin' deep...
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2007, 09:14:20 pm »
You have weird tastes. Duskwood suxxxxxxxxxxxed the big one.

"Quest GANK quest quest die quest quest GANK GANK GANK GANK GANK quest quest GANK GANK" repeat.

I don't play on a suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy PvP server.

Your right. Horde would rather Get in Wedding Dresses and Bow down and Kneel to you rather then gank you. RP ftl.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2007, 09:38:49 pm »
Your right. Horde would rather Get in Wedding Dresses and Bow down and Kneel to you rather then gank you. RP ftl.

I'd rather you contribute a valid argument (regardless of what side you're arguing) than contribute some ridiculous exaggeration.  Remember, your reasoning is shared by the same 12-year-olds that overrun The Barrens on every server.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 10:26:54 pm »

I'd rather you contribute a valid argument (regardless of what side you're arguing) than contribute some ridiculous exaggeration.  Remember, your reasoning is shared by the same 12-year-olds that overrun The Barrens on every server.

Well from what I read since I do play on Crushridge and Feathermoon is in the Same battlegroup as us. I have read the Battlegroup forums of late and heard nothing but Flames and bashing of the Feathermoon pvpers, Horde and Alliance. A recent Forum poll showed  Feathermoon ranked 1st in Worst over all PvP in our Battlegroup.

I have witnessed this frist hand as we were doing WSG I had a Feathermoon premade with me and one other pug from blightcaller and we were beaten by a pug of random tier 0 and tier 1 horde. I know that dosent count as anything since maybe the pug had an off day but It was 0-3 I was ranked 1st in KBs and Healing and I also so no helping on me flag running and or D. This wasent the frist time.

I am not directly saying that all Feathermoon pvpers "such as yourself" are terrible but Most. So the fact of the matter is its not really that diffcult to be a great pvper on an RP server when all the people want to do is mess around.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 10:28:42 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 11:28:49 pm »
Feathermoon PvP sucks. There, I said it. No really Sidoh, I'm sorry, but it does. I always pvp on the priest, and the FM guys are terrible.  :(
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2007, 12:02:13 am »
Feathermoon PvP sucks. There, I said it. No really Sidoh, I'm sorry, but it does. I always pvp on the priest, and the FM guys are terrible.  :(

Its true its true =[. Sidoh Re roll somewhere else =[.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2007, 02:08:57 am »
A group of 5 or so random alliance (level 23-26 and a 46) pwned a 53 UD rogue who tried to gank us. Twice. :D

Level 27.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2007, 03:34:08 am »
Well from what I read since I do play on Crushridge and Feathermoon is in the Same battlegroup as us. I have read the Battlegroup forums of late and heard nothing but Flames and bashing of the Feathermoon pvpers, Horde and Alliance. A recent Forum poll showed  Feathermoon ranked 1st in Worst over all PvP in our Battlegroup.

I have witnessed this frist hand as we were doing WSG I had a Feathermoon premade with me and one other pug from blightcaller and we were beaten by a pug of random tier 0 and tier 1 horde. I know that dosent count as anything since maybe the pug had an off day but It was 0-3 I was ranked 1st in KBs and Healing and I also so no helping on me flag running and or D. This wasent the frist time.

I am not directly saying that all Feathermoon pvpers "such as yourself" are terrible but Most. So the fact of the matter is its not really that diffcult to be a great pvper on an RP server when all the people want to do is mess around.

Please show me where I said I loved the PvP on Feathermoon.  I don't give a shit. :P

Feathermoon has an excellent community.  I don't get ganked while I level... it's a pretty simple concept.  I don't really care how crappy the PvPers on Feathermoon are (especially since I don't play anymore...).  I can PvP quite well; I don't need the rest of my server to excel.

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2007, 08:59:54 am »
I PvP on Skullcrusher with my 29 twink hunter. I usually win in WSG with Killing Blows, Deaths, and Honorable Kills. But never in AB. My battlegroup is pretty good I'd say.
- Omen of The Order
- Priest of Dark Elements

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2007, 11:23:22 am »
Killing Blows are a useless ranking.  The most honorable kills usually just suggests you had a lot of help.  Sort by damage.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2007, 11:51:29 pm »
Killing Blows are a useless ranking.  The most honorable kills usually just suggests you had a lot of help.  Sort by damage.

Winnar.

Oh, and I had no problems leveling my Mage to 60 on a PvP server.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2007, 03:25:12 am »
Bah. I get ganked but I get over it. :P

28. :D
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2007, 07:35:27 am »
lvl 54 and its so damn annoying. lol. i just want to get to outlands and checkout the insaneness.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2007, 05:17:46 pm »
29. Gonna shoot for 30 later tonight.

I destroyed some random 26 horde (troll and/or UD hunter, I can't remember). Hehehehe!

I was near VC entrance, and a 26 hunter was running through. I threw some dots on him, he frozen trapped my succubus (who whipped him and slapped him up good), and I tried to chase him down, but my dots destroyed him before he had a chance to get away. +3 honor for me. 8)
- Newby

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2007, 09:18:40 pm »
An undead hunter? Haha... Only one of those exists, and he'd kick your ass. :)

... You play a gnome. ^^ (I will never stop laughing over that.)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2007, 09:29:56 pm »
:(.

30! :D

And who cares if he's a GW guy. So was my buddy Mike. So was Towelie. So was my brother.

They're all WoW whores now. :)

I got destroyed by a 38 rogue too. :(
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:40:34 pm by Newby »
- Newby