Author Topic: Kill on sight list?  (Read 3807 times)

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Kill on sight list?
« on: February 17, 2007, 02:12:09 am »
Does anyone know of a good kill on sight addon that works with burning crusade?
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Kill on sight list?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 09:18:31 am »
Someone explain to me what this is.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 01:05:00 pm »
Kill on sight. or KoS

Means people of the opossing faction that you rember names and when you see them out in the open you kill them and proceed to camp there ass. Most people put Campers and fags on their KoS. Some people put whole guilds.

I have one person on mine due to the 2 hour camp session that he gave me on my alt one day. Opt undead 70 rogue on Crushridge. I have seen him 5 times now everytime I see him he runs away with his flying mount peice of shit.

Anyways  dude aboutt he adon I have heard of one but Cant rember the site hold up let me check something out.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:20:14 pm »
yeah. people usually just use a forum, or something to keep the list updated, but ive heard of addons that will actually alert you when the player appears on your screen, and even records who kills you, etc. i havent been able to find any yet, though
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 02:54:59 pm »
Shrug. KoS is different for locks. Well, my demo specced one atleast. People attack me, I get like no damage taken cause of soul link, they proceed to die. Shrug.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:59 pm »
Yeah. Warlocks don't even know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a true gank, because they can't happen to us.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 10:50:54 pm »
Yeah. Warlocks don't even know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a true gank, because they can't happen to us.
Dunno... against a rogue it can be a bitch

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:06 am »

Tell that to the 64 rogue I ganked at 62. :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 12:29:30 am »

When I was 34 I was killing monsters, and a 38 rogue came up and tried to sap me. Sacrificed my VW, got my shield up, busted out succubus in 0.5 seconds, the rogue ran like a fucking bitch.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 12:37:14 am »
Joe, Warlocks are a good PvP class.  That said, they're far... far... FAR from invincible.  If they are as good as you're saying, then aren't you a pussy for not playing a more challenging class? :P

When I was 34 I was killing monsters, and a 38 rogue came up and tried to sap me. Sacrificed my VW, got my shield up, busted out succubus in 0.5 seconds, the rogue ran like a fucking bitch.

What a retarded Rogue.  Why was he scared of a Succubus?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:51 pm »
What a retarded Rogue.  Why was he scared of a Succubus?

He was scared of my sacrifice shield (1000+ dmg absorption for 30 seconds) and my succubus (seduce him so he can't run) and my hella dots + fear. Seduce him long enough to put at least 2 dots on him, fear him, immolate, searing pain, searing pain, fear him when he comes back, reset dots, if he's still alive he's a twink or really really elite or like 6+ levels ahead of me. :P
- Newby

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 08:26:09 pm »
There are counters to each of your attacks.  First, if you sacrificed a voidwalker and I got the pounce on you, I'd just vanish and hang around until the shield wore off (sap you if you start summoning again) and then stunlock kill you. :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:45 pm »
There are counters to each of your attacks.  First, if you sacrificed a voidwalker and I got the pounce on you, I'd just vanish and hang around until the shield wore off (sap you if you start summoning again) and then stunlock kill you. :P
exactly. And what if you aren't demonology spec'd and have an imp out? either way if a rogue catches you off guard he can stunlock kill you fast.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 04:43:37 am »
Joe, Warlocks are a good PvP class.  That said, they're far... far... FAR from invincible.  If they are as good as you're saying, then aren't you a pussy for not playing a more challenging class? :P

I leveled my Warlock back in 1.3-1.4, when they were the most underpowered class in the game. Just turns out that Blizzard loves me and gave us some slack. :P