Author Topic: Regarding a topic...  (Read 12145 times)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding a topic...
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 02:20:45 am »
Any how, if you read something you don't agree with (smoking, getting married at a young age, not being a jerk-off), ignore it.

Super: Aren't you being extremely hypocritical by giving me the above quoted advice?  I hope your brain doesn't explode now.  (I'll explain this now and save myself the trouble for later, because I think it's safe to assume you won't get it.  By telling me to ignore things I don't agree with, you have not only voiced your opinion that you don't agree with me, but you have ordered me to ignore it when I don't agree with someone, and hence, you have blatantly gone against your own instructions, and not ignored that you disagree with me not ignoring issues I take issue against or am concerned with).

And c0n, I'm done talking about this with you.  Your aptitude for consistently misunderstanding and misinterpreting in combination with your inability to justify a proposition logically and indifference to rigorous thinking is a recipe for an endless, frustrating, and unproductive discussion.  Goodbye.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:39:30 am by Rule »

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding a topic...
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 04:34:46 am »
Any how, if you read something you don't agree with (smoking, getting married at a young age, not being a jerk-off), ignore it.

Super: Aren't you being extremely hypocritical by giving me the above quoted advice?  I hope your brain doesn't explode now.  (I'll explain this now and save myself the trouble for later, because I think it's safe to assume you won't get it.  By telling me to ignore things I don't agree with, you have not only voiced your opinion that you don't agree with me, but you have ordered me to ignore it when I don't agree with someone, and hence, you have blatantly gone against your own instructions, and not ignored that you disagree with me not ignoring issues I take issue against or am concerned with).

And c0n, I'm done talking about this with you.  Your aptitude for consistently misunderstanding and misinterpreting in combination with your inability to justify a proposition logically and indifference to rigorous thinking is a recipe for an endless, frustrating, and unproductive discussion.  Goodbye.
I thought that you'd be intelligent enough to realize that I was quoted and talked to in this topic, making it my area to tell you this. I realized that I was almost being hyprocritical, but I also realized that I was discussing the topic at hand, and not going off on a tangent after taking some of what you said and telling you you're dumb for doing or believing it.

Any how, if you'd read my whole post and used it all in referance to what you're saying you'd understand that I wasn't being that hypocritical at all.
You can make any one seem like an idiot by breaking their single points into thoughtless phrases, and it really doesn't help you argue well if you can't address the whole thought.