Author Topic: Regarding a topic...  (Read 13348 times)

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
Regarding a topic...
« on: March 01, 2007, 11:29:57 pm »
I'd like to make a comment about the following topic: http://www.x86labs.org:81/forum/index.php/topic,3633.0.html

This is c0n, as you all will obviously figure out (because I couldn't care less). iago, you said that I have never been able to get back here. Sorry, pal, but back then after I got banned, I would still read this forum for fun. Second, about deadly7, who said: "Ha. c0n is a little douche.. nobody actually likes him [that matters in life]. He's arrogant, egotstical, stuck-up (them's synonymous, shut up), and just thinks he knows it all. Ooh wow, he uses linux, that makes his epenis grow to 1cm! (Still 3x the size of his normal, but that's for another thread)."

It sounds like you're pretty sure of your words, even though I don't believe we've ever talked. Nobody in these forums likes me. I make friends with who I want, and none of you have ever been on that list. No, I don't use Linux. I hate Linux... in fact, anybody that knows me would know that. So obviously your blind judgement on me is just that, a blind judgement.

Also, that was me, Screenor. I am SPARC Assembly. I purposely rm'd all the bnetaxe.com shit, and put that page up, to subtly make fun of denial.

BnetAxe was just something I did when I was bored. A lot of it was boring, cliche, and stupid. But I did have fun making fun of random people who I didn't even know.

Actually, I'm surprised I never came about this topic when it was first started. For awhile I decided it wasn't worth my time messing with your minds. There was some truth to BnetAxe, however.

Anyway, BnetAxe was a great trolling device, apparently. I'm glad you guys took the time to actually write a whole topic about it. Also, I think BnetAxe is lame too.

One more thing: There were actually five people involved in BnetAxe. Not that you care.
I just thought it would be nice to spill the beans, and let you know that it was only used to entertain myself through stirring up shit on the net a little. And yes, it was very immature. But I haven't changed--I still own you all.  ;D

I will be expecting iago to ban me for the ~5th time very soon now. I'll be back later, though. Have fun!

Sincerely,

Your Friend C0n

P.S. I do know that I will probably not get many, if any, replies. Don't reply, this is only to read. If you reply, you are only giving in to my trolling techniques. Thanks. And yes, I realize that you know that was a very bad attempt at reverse psychology.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 11:40:48 pm by cheeseisfun »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Regarding a topic...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:49:06 pm »
I will be expecting iago to ban me for the ~5th time very soon now. I'll be back later, though. Have fun!
Believe me, I almost did. But then I read your post, and it seemed rather more well-behaved than I've learned to expect. So I'll leave it for now, provided you're well behaved.

But I can't speak for other admins, of course :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 11:50:41 pm »
I love the pigs.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 11:58:36 pm »
You're acting like a normal human being. I have no quarrels with you being here.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 12:06:03 am »
I personally like ASCII art. That must have taken lots of time to draw up. Not so much thought but lots and lots of time.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 12:23:21 am »
I personally like ASCII art. That must have taken lots of time to draw up. Not so much thought but lots and lots of time.

It didn't take much time at all, because the ASCII art sucks. Plus a lot of that ascii art was created by a generator, because I suck at it.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 12:28:27 am »
Weren't you the guy that got multiple blood clots in your chest and went into intensive care?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 12:56:10 am »
You're acting like a normal human being. I have no quarrels with you being here.
Exactly.

Weren't you the guy that got multiple blood clots in your chest and went into intensive care?
No.  Different con.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 07:58:23 am »
hi.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 02:35:38 pm »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 03:04:44 pm »
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 04:37:38 pm »

false.

Also, I'm replying just for the hell of replying. The reverse psychology worked.

Hi c0n!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 06:23:08 pm »
I'm the only c0nfu53d]ZeR0[... so yes, that was me. The hospital sucks, and I still have disturbing memories lingering from that experience. And it wasn't exactly my chest, it was my lungs that got multiple blood clots (in the double digits, apparently). If I waited another day to go to the hospital, they said I could have probably died due to my respiratory system shutting down. The annoying part is that they said that my lungs would heal in 6 months to a year. They're not healed completely, so I do not have 100% capacity. Although, I smoke a lot of weed, so that has probably helped stop it from healing a bit. A lot of people were saying I got that because I sit around too much, which is not true, since it's actually a genetic blood disorder (my blood is too thick naturally, so I have to take blood thinners).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 06:28:56 pm by cheeseisfun »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 07:24:52 pm »
I'm in shock that you said you just about died due to lung problems, and almost in the same breath you add that you still "smoke a lot of weed."  I guess that's more proof that marijuana is an extremely addictive and dangerous drug.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 08:15:40 pm »
I'm in shock that you said you just about died due to lung problems, and almost in the same breath you add that you still "smoke a lot of weed."  I guess that's more proof that marijuana is an extremely addictive and dangerous drug.
If you're going to die, what's the point?
Any how, pot's not physicaly addictive. It's like bighting your nails. Only the weak get addicted to things like that.

Back on topic:
I never had any problems with c0n, but I would stay away from big arguments so I usually didn't have any problems with him. (In fact, there were no topics that he posted in that wern't big arguments. I wonder why that is. ;) )