Author Topic: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask  (Read 17011 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2007, 09:25:51 pm »
Call me shallow. Call me immature. Call me what you will. But iam postive that 90% of all relationships in the world are just built around lies and deceit. Now if your one of the lucky ones in the 10% range, then I suggest that you dont fuck it up becuase its rare to find someone that you truly love and that truly loves you back.
I am not talking about conventional love, like the love a mother shares for her child. But the love between two individuals of the OPPOSITE sex. Same sex "Love" is sick and immoral and that has no baring on the topic so I will not argue my point.

67% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Seriously, you're young and inexperienced.  How the hell can you say that with any amount of validity?

Dont take the next statement to harshly. I have nothing but respect for you.

How are you going to act as if your an "Elder" to myself and have life experience in this matter. Your not that much older then me, Iam guessing early 20's? Sidoh your one more Intelligent people I met over the interweb and I really dont think that you would have time to balance a meaningful relationship ontop of trying to figure out all of Newton's Laws and for quite awhile up until recently play WoW.

But what do I know. I dont know you well enough too know if in fact you did or even still do have a Girlfriend so just making a simple observation.  :-X

pssst, he's probably a liberal ::)

but for reals, he's gay.  gay people are CRAZY

Your gay =[
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 09:27:40 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2007, 09:51:30 pm »
he's probably a liberal

I know quite a few liberals who aren't nearly that cynical.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2007, 09:55:18 pm »
he's probably a liberal

I know quite a few liberals who aren't nearly that cynical.

I am not cynical.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2007, 11:04:10 pm »
I am not cynical.

The opinion you presented is absolutely cynical.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2007, 02:59:00 pm »
When you let someone like that control your emotions as you did CrAz3D thats when stuff gets unhealthy and I am not surpised that you did get sick over some stupid bitch. Realtionships in my book are just a compelte waste of time and effort. After the fucking what else is their to look forward too?

If this was at all true, why would marriage exist?  Becoming emotionally ill over a breakup isn't stupid.  Developing serious feelings for a significant other isn't stupid.  You may think so and that is somewhat of an opinion, but I say give it time.  You'll agree sooner or later.

Isn't having sex before you're married a sin? ( or something along those lines, I'm not religious )  You could argue that people who are religious get married to have sex. ( in a screwed up point of view )
no you couldnt

Sure I could - why else does everyone( I know not EVERYONE, but you get the point ) get married and 'fornicate' on their honeymoon, why not just wait and only do it when they want a child?
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2007, 04:21:03 pm »
Dont take the next statement to harshly. I have nothing but respect for you.

How are you going to act as if your an "Elder" to myself and have life experience in this matter. Your not that much older then me, Iam guessing early 20's? Sidoh your one more Intelligent people I met over the interweb and I really dont think that you would have time to balance a meaningful relationship ontop of trying to figure out all of Newton's Laws and for quite awhile up until recently play WoW.

But what do I know. I dont know you well enough too know if in fact you did or even still do have a Girlfriend so just making a simple observation.  :-X

I'm 19.  I'm not in a relationship, but that doesn't lead me to immediately deny that sincere love exists.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2007, 06:29:10 pm »
When you let someone like that control your emotions as you did CrAz3D thats when stuff gets unhealthy and I am not surpised that you did get sick over some stupid bitch. Realtionships in my book are just a compelte waste of time and effort. After the fucking what else is their to look forward too?

If this was at all true, why would marriage exist?  Becoming emotionally ill over a breakup isn't stupid.  Developing serious feelings for a significant other isn't stupid.  You may think so and that is somewhat of an opinion, but I say give it time.  You'll agree sooner or later.

Isn't having sex before you're married a sin? ( or something along those lines, I'm not religious )  You could argue that people who are religious get married to have sex. ( in a screwed up point of view )
no you couldnt

Pastor Gunderson (a guy from a local church) disagrees. He's quoted as saying "the reason we got married was because we couldn't wait to have sex!" Obviously, other reasons too, but eh?

And yeah, some of our local youth pastors are just plain scary how open they are about that kinda stuff. But yeah! True story!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2007, 10:29:00 am »
Call me shallow. Call me immature. Call me what you will. But iam postive that 90% of all relationships in the world are just built around lies and deceit. Now if your one of the lucky ones in the 10% range, then I suggest that you dont fuck it up becuase its rare to find someone that you truly love and that truly loves you back.
I am not talking about conventional love, like the love a mother shares for her child. But the love between two individuals of the OPPOSITE sex. Same sex "Love" is sick and immoral and that has no baring on the topic so I will not argue my point.

You're an idiot Zero, seriously. Theres no reason to build a relationship around lies, and a lot more than 10% of the world knows that.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2007, 12:18:06 pm »

You're an idiot Zero, seriously. Theres no reason to build a relationship around lies, and a lot more than 10% of the world knows that.

Theres no reason, yes you are correct. People still do it anyways and The realtionships that last around 20 years are the ones that stay togther for their children sakes and not for their own. The ones that are close or near 40 years are the very few realtionships that work.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2007, 01:09:50 pm »
Theres no reason, yes you are correct. People still do it anyways and The realtionships that last around 20 years are the ones that stay togther for their children sakes and not for their own. The ones that are close or near 40 years are the very few realtionships that work.

Divorce rates are high, but they're not that high.  You are very cynical, by the way. :P

trust

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2007, 04:13:51 pm »
I forget the figure, but the majority of people get divorced. We discussed it a week or two ago in Psychology.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2007, 04:52:16 pm »
I forget the figure, but the majority of people get divorced. We discussed it a week or two ago in Psychology.

A majority is 50%.  That's a pretty ambiguous claim...

Plus, divorce rates do not prove that a sincere relationship is impossible to achieve.  It is simply indicative of the changes in divorce laws (and other obvious things) over the recent decades... if a relationship that was assumed to work previously can no longer continue happily, there is now little sense in letting it continue.  People break up and move on with their lives (and perhaps become happily married in the future)...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2007, 05:07:34 pm »
50%+ is a majority ;)
but yeah, I think its like 52%? or so...

I think it just means that America is going to hell in a hand basket and many people would agree with me.
We don't have the same value sets we used to.  People dive into marriage and such things all willy-nilly like and just quit if the going gets tough

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2007, 05:54:29 pm »
50%+ is a majority ;)

Yeah, I had 50%-100%, but went back to change it to 50%+.  I must have deleted it or forgot to type it (ask Towelie, I'm having a problem doing much of anything today.  I'm running on about 12 hours of sleep over the past few days).

I think it just means that America is going to hell in a hand basket and many people would agree with me.
We don't have the same value sets we used to.  People dive into marriage and such things all willy-nilly like and just quit if the going gets tough

That's a very conservative view.  Many people are conservative, so obviously they'll agree with you.

However, having different values doesn't mean that they are worse than the ones that were previously present...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2007, 07:01:40 pm »
50%+ is a majority ;)

Yeah, I had 50%-100%, but went back to change it to 50%+.  I must have deleted it or forgot to type it (ask Towelie, I'm having a problem doing much of anything today.  I'm running on about 12 hours of sleep over the past few days).

That's a very conservative view.  Many people are conservative, so obviously they'll agree with you.

However, having different values doesn't mean that they are worse than the ones that were previously present...
hmmm

50s:
family, community, friends, education, national pride

now:
drugs, divorce, independence, over competitive big business, economy that draws both parents into the working place to allow kids to be raised by tv, America hating SOB's

yeah, not worse at all ::)