Author Topic: where can I buy tshirts online for cheap en masse  (Read 3928 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
where can I buy tshirts online for cheap en masse
« on: March 13, 2007, 07:27:15 pm »
For NMSU College Republicans we're gonna try to get some shirts with different sayings on them and then sell them (some also might just be for-our-use shirts).

Any idea of a good place where we could do this?  (like 1 color shirt w/1 color printing)

I've been searching CafePress & ProtestWarrior.com, but what they all have is expensive...spose we could design our own & have them printed somewhere (maybe online also, any ideas?...)

trust

Re: where can I buy tshirts online for cheap en masse
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 07:31:00 pm »
You'd probably be better off having it done locally, they'll give you a quote. One of our locally owned sports stores actually does it, so maybe try something like that? If that's not an option, I'm sure you have some sort of printing place that could do it pretty inexpensively.

If you don't know of anywhere ask some other clubs or your College Activities Committee to see where others get theirs done and see if you can get a deal.

I want one! :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 07:34:58 pm »
we have a few (4-5?) places in town that print shirts, I just want one done cheaper ;) (they're like $10/shirt or so...sometimes $12)  I was figurin online would be cheaper.

I have one friend that is AWESOME at designing things, HOWEVER, she is FUCKING INSANELY liberal, like more liberal than is good for a human.  I'm conservative, but I'm at least open minded and moderate in my views enough to accept that other people believe different things (even if they're wrong ;))

(I'll send ya one!)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 07:42:45 pm »
Get fabric paint, cut out a template, and do it yourself! I made my own Halloween costume, it's awesome.

but I'm at least open minded and moderate in my views

Haha!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 07:46:21 pm »
Get fabric paint, cut out a template, and do it yourself! I made my own Halloween costume, it's awesome.

but I'm at least open minded and moderate in my views

Haha!
fabric paint & what not would TAKE FOREVER

& I knew someone was gonna laugh at my "moderate views" comment, hell, I almost did.
But in reality, I really am.  I just argue for the sake of arguing. 

Personally I have strong convictions, but politically I'd be willing to compromise them (once elected)

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 07:48:19 pm »
There's actual paper that you can print the design onto then you can iron it onto a shirt. You should be able to do that pretty simply.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 07:50:15 pm »
There's actual paper that you can print the design onto then you can iron it onto a shirt. You should be able to do that pretty simply.
how long does that last on shirts?...

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 08:04:39 pm »
how long does that last on shirts?...
They usually last quite a while. Infact, I'd say most of the shirts people buy at concerts are like that.

I've got a shirt that I made that says "Billy Idol Started Punk" on it, and the shirt's falling apart, not the decal.  (I've had it a few years, now.) It just depends on how often you wear it, or strech it, or wash it, and other things like that.

Plus, it's pretty easy, you just iron on the paper side, and then the image will transfer. But you'll need to remember it'll be a mirror image, if it's text.

trust

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 08:17:31 pm »
Don't do that shirts like that are in my experience insanely uncomfortable. Plus it'll take really long and he wants them "en masse"

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 08:50:21 pm »
Don't do that shirts like that are in my experience insanely uncomfortable. Plus it'll take really long and he wants them "en masse"
If he's the only one it'll take a long time. But, I never found them un comfortable.. :-\

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 09:16:12 pm »
The site I've used to order a few metal band shirts does custom single color prints for $4/shirt, with a setup fee of $20 per color. Minimum order is 36 shirts. The site generally does band shirts, but I doubt they would pass up the opportunity to make money.

http://punkstuff.com/sideNavPages/customPrints.php
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 11:47:58 pm »
The site I've used to order a few metal band shirts does custom single color prints for $4/shirt, with a setup fee of $20 per color. Minimum order is 36 shirts. The site generally does band shirts, but I doubt they would pass up the opportunity to make money.

http://punkstuff.com/sideNavPages/customPrints.php
kickass!  thanks